GET ON THE FUCKING GROUND MOTHERFUCKER LAY ON YOUR LEFT SIDE HORIZONTALLY AND PUT YOUR RIGHT INDEX FINGER AND LEFT...

GET ON THE FUCKING GROUND MOTHERFUCKER LAY ON YOUR LEFT SIDE HORIZONTALLY AND PUT YOUR RIGHT INDEX FINGER AND LEFT THUMB UP YOUR ASS WHILE FINGERING YOUR MOUTH AND NAMING ALL UNITED STATES PRESIDENTS, YOU HAVE 20 SECONDS OR ILL POP CAPS IN YOUR ASSHOLE. YOU HEAR ME?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/pUpP58KN
youtube.com/watch?v=FYSsCaUFexw&t=90s
youtube.com/watch?v=mssNOhv1UMc
youtube.com/watch?v=fsS3SVidLEI
policeone.com/Officer-Safety/articles/3084894-Prone-suspects-Deadly-in-an-instant-revisited/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he deserved it fuck off you cuck what thread are you trying to slide you retard shill

look in the catalog if you think he's sliding threads. You can see every thread on this board currently so there is no way to slide threads. Go the catalog and bump the important threads you see (if there even are any) fucking retard

Reminder that it was this guy's supervisor who was shouting the confusing and contradicting commands and generally escalating the situation.

Bump. This post is the answer to all slide posting.

Faces of soy

Stop lying

The old motherfucker was giving the commands

REAL TOUGH LOOKIN GUY

Yet this cuck was the only one that discharged his weapon.

Innocent bystander murdered. Not like #murdered or meme murdered. Actual shot DEAD for no fucking reason murdered. Loser mutt needs to swing.

I SAID PUT YOUR FUCKING LEFT HAND ON BLUE.

Live ammo LARPing

"But officer, I'm colorblind!"

:He said he's armed and primed! Pull the plug!" *gunshots*

saved

Funny, I didn't hear his super tell him to shoot. Did you, faggot?

i hope the judge and jury are proud of themselves

Why would a 52% white man kill his 52% white mutt brother for no reason like that

Hurrrrrrrr

Fucking kek, this.

I hope this estrogen sockpuppet gets raped by a pack of niggers.
That was somebody's son, who the fuck has the authority to take a life like that? Who the fuck thinks they can talk that way to another person? I want a terrorist to buttfuck him and I wan't all associated to be waterboarded. Force him to get breast implants and push him into a cell.

You're right. Officer Manlet was protecting our freedoms

give em the ol bradley manning?

>Brailsford: I was so scared for my life as that drunk crying man was crawling towards us!

>Langely: I know! So was I! Did you hear my voice?! I was literally shaking!

SOLVE THE PALESTINE-ISRAEL CONFLICT, YOU HAVE TEN SECONDS.

ISRATINE

The fact that the video was kept from the jury is a fucking travesty...if I was on that jury I would be throwing a god dam fit and doing everything I could to make that son of a bitch and every one that does that kind of thing pay in the future. Whats the point of body cams if the police can hide them in a trial.

>56% posts by this ID

Not the shooters fault
>Reports of someone pointing a gun
>The shooter and the instructor are two different people
>Instructor literally told victim 10 seconds before he got shot that if he moved his hands backwards or behind him he'd get shot and victim said "Yes sir".
>Victim reaches his hands back
>Shooter shoots
Obviously the instructor fucked up and escalated it but the shooter did his job to a 100%.

Sup Forums defending BLM now

Thanks boys I always knew you were on our side after all. Trigger happy cops need go away

>It's okay to shoot people if you tell them ahead of time.
>le 56% education.

Oops dropped this

pastebin.com/pUpP58KN

Oops.
Threadly reminder that it would be illegal and against the rules to fuck with him and make record of it for our entertainment.

No real fucking point, most of the time these assholes just turn it off anyway.
Oh fuck off white boi, blm destroyed any hope for a change in the way cops are handled.

>slide thread
Every one of you fuckin cop loving cucks excuses

youtube.com/watch?v=FYSsCaUFexw&t=90s
Watch vid before you judge officer Brailsford (the shooter).

Sgt. Langley (giving the orders) crossed the line from controlling the situation to being an asshole. He failed to keep calm and escalated the stress level for everyone, likely contributing to the tragic outcome. If their department has any sense they learned from this, and the widow deserves a fair settlement from the PD.

i feel much more freedom than ever before. thank you government police

>LEGS CROSSED!
>CRAW WITH ARMS UP
>I SAID LEGS CROSSED
>FEET CROSSED
>ARMS UP !!!
>I SAID ARMS CROSSED OVER LEGS
>NOW TELEPORT
>360 BACKFLIP
>LEGS CROSSED AND UNCROSSED
>ROLL TWICE THEN HEADSTAND
>CRABWALK WITH ARMS AND LEGS CROSSED AND HEAD LOOKING DOWN WITH HANDS LACED
>FINGERS CROSSED
>360 HANDSTAND HEADSPIN
>RUN FORWARDS 10 PACES THEN SQUAT THEN ARMS AND LEGS CROSSED
>I SAID LEGS CROSSED!!!!!!
>LACED HANDS WITH ARMS SPREAD, CRAWL 180 ROLL THEN A HALF JUMP BACKWARDS
>4 LAPS BACK AND FORTH DOWN THE HALL THEN SQUAT
>LEVITATE
>BACK HANDSPRING TO SPLIT NOW GO!
bu...but officer how do i...
>SHUT THE FUCK UP DID I ASK YOU TO SPEAK?????

>>>>FIRES MULTIPLE SHOTS>>>>>>>

>SUSPECT DOWN. HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS KEYCARD WORK FUCK!!!
*screaming at door handle
>LEGS CROSSED!!!

let me "redpill" you on the talk, everybody in the usa gets the "talk'

when the cops are around you watch your ass bc they have guns and are ready to shoot. I'm white and my parents told me as soon as I could talk, do whatever the fuck cops ask you too and respect them

It's not racism, it's the wild west. Stay in Canada, you can't handle this shit.

i mean did he really have to reach at the very place he would hide a gun continually

I SAID LEGS CROSSED MOTHERFUCKER DID I ASK YOU TO SPEAK??

WAITING FOR A BLACKED EDIT PLEASE.

he literally killed himself, open and shut

suicide by cop, book the hotel doors

quick draw pistol shootout with 6 police aiming ar15 at him?

STOP TALKING
ANSWER MY QUESTION
I SAID DON'T SAY ANYTHING

Not defending anyone, but the guy you hear is Sgt. Charles Langley.

Anyone siding with this piece of shit cop needs to eat a bullet

One of the most sickening videos I've watched

The guy is clearly afraid for his life, weakened, broken down by the shouting and the fucking gun pointed at him, having to cuck himself and be a puppet, it was super humiliating.

Only to get shot to death in the end. I hope justice gets to be served for this fucking waste of oxygen. Coward.

The victim is a father of 2, too. 26 years old.

People siding with that faggot are lumping him together with the good cops out there and making their life a living hell as a result.

Oh please, you could tell by the suspect's demeanor he wasn't a real threat and was obviously reaching to pull his pants up as the officer gave bad instructions. I understand the police have to make a split decision as their lives are on the line but anyone with an ounce of common sense wouldn't have thought he was reaching.

His orders didn't even make sense. He was like some sadist, like he was trying to create a situation where he can gun someone down

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL MOST LIKELY SOON DIE? OK GOOD. CROSS THOSE LEGS FOR ME!!

Seriously manlet genocide when?

kek

have fun getting shot up mr doc

You have to be completely retarded to believe he would fucking draw a pistol out at this point

>defending a retarded manlet because muh blue lives

he didn't kill some wild nigger acting up. he killed an innocent white man with children. that literally could have been anyone.

IF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS DONT DO EXACTLY AS I SAY YOU MAY BE KILLED DO YOU UNDERSTAND. OK GOOD. LACE YOUR FINGERS AND CROSS YOUR LEGS.

This is exactly it. By the sound of his orders, he was not only trying to make an out for himself, but trying to rationalize why it would be reasonable to shoot him

Police that hesitate get shot in murrica.

youtube.com/watch?v=mssNOhv1UMc

DO A ONE ARMED JUMPING POGOSTICK HANDSTAND WHILE SINGING "UPTOWN GIRLS" BY BILLY JOEL AND DO JAZZ HANDS WITH THE OTHER HAND BUT DON'T MAKE IT TOO OVER THE TOP OR I WILL FLIP MY FUNSWITCH ON AND DUMP MY 60 ROUND MAGPUL MAG INTO YOU BRO DO IT NOW

You just described a Police State.

>he lives in a ZOG police state

When he reaches for his pocket and you told him if he did it one more time i will shoot you crawls to him then reaches for his pocket get gunned down

Jerusalem is the Israeli capital.

Boom. Fucking easy.

Completely equatable situations, you're completely right. They were both crying for their lives, exactly the same situation

Show me a video where a suspect draws a gun in this position and fatally shoots an officer wearing a bullet proof vest.
I will wait.

CLICK ON ALL THE PICTURES WITH CARS IN THEM, NOW STREET SIGNS, WRONG!

Oh shit it's a manl

*jihad intensifies*

kek

kill yourself man

It's obviously a different person

>Broken and whimpering dude crawling on the ground

or

>crazy dancing vietnam vet with a rifle

Which one most likely needs to be shot?

14 seconds before the shooting:
>Your hands go into the small of your back or down we are going to shoot you. Do you understand me?
>Yes sir
13 seconds later
>Man reaches for small of his back

honestly yeah look at how quickly and easily they get the girl out of they way, i feel like they gave her way more slack. i think these ape men subconsciously (they dont operate on a an actual conscious level, more like the conscious level of a horse) went into this situation with a fucking boner to kill this guy.

people who are about to comitt suicide by cop don't tearfully plead with the officers not to shoot them

I was being facetiously sardonic, senpai.

I thought it was an aimpoint not an eotech.

He also got personal in the beginning. You're supposed to give clear general impersonal instructions.

The officer was hopelessly outgunned in that scenario. There's literally no comparison.

It was handled poorly, the fellow shouldn't have had to follow all those commands. It should have been a simple "lay on the ground and hands on your head." Regardless, the officer and victim fucked up. Still, that tatted wigger nu-male should not be a cop.

well well well what do we have here...?

hnnnnnnggggg

nha, it's just what it's like to live in a world with guns

you got to be ready to think , freedom ain't free bros

and this guy was trying t show off with a pellet gun

youtube.com/watch?v=fsS3SVidLEI
Bonus: The perp has his back to the officer

policeone.com/Officer-Safety/articles/3084894-Prone-suspects-Deadly-in-an-instant-revisited/

>split decision as their lives are on the line
This is a bullshit excuse, being a cop isn't a dangerous job at all. Would a bartender be entitled to execute a drunk he felt somewhat threatened by?

Please send this to Brailfords e-mail from the doc hahaha!

Yeah this is what really irks me too.
Nobody is forcing you to become a police officer. When you sign up, you know it's a potentially dangerous job. But last I checked you swear to protect and serve the people, not yourself. Now obviously it's not that simple and black and white, clearly a policeman should not act reckless or sacrificial, but in situations like this I really don't think it's too much to ask to not have the cop gun down people at the slightest hint of danger.

LISTEN CAREFULLY. YOUR NEXT MOVE COULD BE YOUR LAST

I mean holy shit.

freedom...? uhh what do you think the second amendment applies to the police force or something? like the police being able to just go buck wild and shoot the shit out of this guy is a consequence of our freedom... hahah what

what even is the context in this video?

you have to be a real moron to believe the guy crawling would even pull a gun on you after all this. only reason would be he knows the cop is a retard who will shoot him

fucking ameriturds

The cognitive dissonance is strong with the bootlickers. We need more threads like this I believe to break through the formidable badge cuckoldry they all are imbued with.

A courtesy reminder to everyone about the facts regarding the shooting:
>The officer who shot and the officer issuing the orders were two different people
>The officer who shot Shaver was fired
>The actual officer issuing the orders resigned and fled to the Philippines
>There were no guns, and Shaver did not begin firing out of the window
>The officers attempted to open the wrong door for about 5 minutes after Shaver was shot, and rendered no assistance to him

>KEEP YOUR LEFT LEG OVER YOUR RIGHT, DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND
>yes, sir
>ROLL OVER IN COUNTER CLOCKWISE DIRECTION
>uh, sir
>I DID SAY YOU COULD TALK. YOU INTERRUPT ME AGAIN, AND I WILL SHOOT YOU

Here's the other side.