Burger-kun, do you celebrate your heritage?

Why have you not joined your nearest ethnic club yet?

>Be me.
>Both parents from Czechoslovakia, I am technically 100% Slovak.
>After nagging from mom finally join my local Czech & Slovak club.
>Help them with technical stuff and volunteer at some events.
>Sounds lame but it turned out to be a great way to meet first-generation girls who have not yet been corrupted by modern America.
>Already met a bunch of Slovak and Czech qt's who were here as exchange students or tourists.
>Almost all of the older women are milfs instead of the typical whales I normally see everywhere.
>Blonde hair and blue eyes everywhere.
>There are various large annual events where many other clubs meet such as Slavic festivals and ethnic festivals where international clubs for all countries participate.
>Meet even more traditional qt's from various countries at the larger events.
>Also a great alternative to church for those of us who may not be religious but want something wholesome in their life.

If you are a mongrel that does not know its ancestry then I feel sorry for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_organizations_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my father was an irish immigrant and every fucking "irish" american has no connection to the country at all

sad but true

I'm a first generation American from the Balkans. You bet your ass I celebrate my culture.

>slavic festivals
>that pic you posted
that shit doesnt happen here and hasnt for hundreds of years, youre a bunch of emmigrant fucking larpers who betrayed your homeland, kys

Sad. But that does not mean that you cannot reconnect with your ancestry. Best place to start is to search for an Irish club or organization near you.

Or check here for official organizations if you cannot find anything:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_organizations_in_the_United_States

Also, everyone is welcome at the festivals. There are some huge German festivals in the Midwest. Russian festivals are really fun because everyone is crazy. There was also a neat Dutch tulip festival that I went to once.

>implying i'm not the leader of the local tribes and surrounding swamps

>that shit doesnt happen here and hasnt for hundreds of years, youre a bunch of emmigrant fucking larpers who betrayed your homeland, kys

The fact that people play folk dress-up more in Burgerland than in the actual homeland is pretty sad, desu.

Both my parents were Cuban with Spanish descent, and I detest hispanic shit so no I don't.

>leave your country for the promises of riches in the new world
>add insult to injury by "celebrating" the culture of those you left behind
youre a mutt, not a czech/slovak, fuck off

There's a Polish club around here. I'm not Polish, but I go in sometimes. It's just old men drinking. I can't even practice Polish with them because they don't speak Polish aside from some half-remembered gibberish that their long-dead parents supposedly would say to them. No blonde girls dressing in stylized peasant outfits. Just drunk Polacks.

last time a german club was formed,many drinks were had,and 20 million russians died

I'll eat lefse and krumkaka over Christmas.

That's about all I do. I have never even heard of ethnic clubs before.

apparently we are all deformed mutts, what would be the point in that

>ethnic club
>culture

I don't have any ethnic heritage to call my own because I'm multiracial.

I don't know of any German clubs or I'd gladly join. That being said I'm currently learning German in college. Passed German 1 this quarter, and will be taking German 2 next quarter. Hoping once I learn the language well enough, would love to go visit

You can start by making a group to learn about your Irish ancestry.

i do though

im part of Movimiento Estudiantil Chicanx de Aztlán;

pic related

>Be me
>75% German, 25% Norweigian
>"Americans are mutts"black

>youre a mutt, not a czech/slovak, fuck off

Darn, going to burn my Slovak passport and citizenship papers now and cut ties with all the Slovak and Czech companies whom I assist.

>I don't know of any German clubs or I'd gladly join.

German clubs are literally everywhere. Just Google. Or start your own if you seriously cannot find a local one.

Fucking potato nigger, go back