Sup Forums is triggered by two strangers they will never meet

>Sup Forums is triggered by two strangers they will never meet

reeeeeeeeeeee

Why are niggers obsessed with footwear?

I'm bothered the most by the third.
That thing has at least 20 physical and mental defects.

>this triggers commies

They're natural materialists

That's one ugly nigger though, it's pretty obvious she's fucking him to get back at her daddy. It's a shame the baby has to suffer as a mullatoe but all sins have consequences.

This man is a trophy husband and never will be actually loved.

I recognize that Jannu.

Low IQ. They're like fish chasing after shiny objects.

ftw chimp women are so hideous that every nigger who accomplishes anything has to scam a self-loathing white roastie into coal burning.

He seems nice.

who is that Lauren Southern?

is that rg3? he's an honorary aryan.

And white women represent the pinnacle of materialism. A high status white woman coveted by all. Blacks are gettign chewed up and spit out by western society

He literally knocked up his white wife and cheated on her then got another white girl

Wow a multimilioner got a trophy wife who will spend every day blowing his money at Neiman Marcus, Saks, Barneys, Tiffany's, Nordstrom etc.
How will Sup Forums ever recover?

What's RGKnee up to these days anyway?

>baby has le 56% face
kek

The roastie meme is real. Just found out my gf cheated. Please someone save me from the Mgtow pill I'm about to take.

some1 pls draw that face le 56% style

Everybody looks in disgust.Whether they'd like to admit it or not. The man is a fugly nigger and the baby is hideous.

Bacause they are the lowest of the low and see shoes as the lowest point

Not a trophy a sign that's says I act like and do what I'm told I don't care about the consequences of my actions a trophy guy looks like this

No male niggers are the ugly ones the females are the most attractive and redemption deserving part that subspecies

I'm surprised RG3 hasn't run out of money yet. His football career tanked.

Datz 1 big baboon-butted black bee-yotch

>le 56% baby

The Sup Forums memes are real

And lefties are triggered by white men they will never meet. What's your point?

I am a bot

I am programmed to bypass your captcha system.

soon thousands of us will be flooding this site.

prepare to have this place shut down.

no im triggered by the ugly nigglets they are spewing into society

Is it wrong that I get turned on by the thought of a snow white aryan woman flushing her genetics down the toilet by mating with a savage African with skin the colour of a thick, warm log of shit to create an unusually ugly, caramel coloured baby? Her beautiful white recessive genes being overpowered and corrupted the dominant black ones, making her next generation of offspring darker, less intelligent, and more inclined to violence

Whiteness is meant to submissive, recessive as the strong black genes take over, darkening it so that it echoes through the bloodline forever. A pure white woman becoming a brood mother to a litter of brown mutt babies. Like a cup of raw sewage being dumped into a barrel of fine wine, fouling it. It's such a beautiful thing to imagine, I'm actually hard as I type this.

I dream of this diversification that Europe is experiencing to happen over here, and I'm glad that my country, my leader, and my people feel the same way. Litter after litter of brown babies will inherit all that we've built.

That's no way to talk about the Prince of Wales.

Only one getting triggered here is that disgusting roastie when Tyrone decides to kill her.

Not triggered, i just think the woman is lesser for her decision. Much like i would a heroin addict or someone who wastes all of their money on lotto tickets. Just a dumb decision honestly considering like 98 percent or something of interacial couples with a black dude fail and the women become single moms and the high std rates and the high domestic violence rates and the...............etc.

who the fuck takes the time to make this

oven lovers?

Sweden is a nation I really look up to. I like to envision a pure, nordic family that has had dozens upon dozens of generations born carrying genes as pure as untouched snow, only for the family's daughter to give into passion and accept the seed of an unidentifiable negro refugee from Somalia.

His putrid spawn growing within her belly, his primitive genes now forever tarnishing a family's future bloodline forever like a splash of feces being mixed in a snowbank. No matter how much white you try to add, it will never be pure again

/thread

A niglet is just a shit that came out the wrong hole