>PULL YOUR PANTS UP
>I DIDN'T SAY SIMON SAYS
*Unloads magazine into drunk kid*

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/pUpP58KN
youtube.com/watch?v=FYSsCaUFexw&t=90s
youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Simon says take your dick out of your mouth, OP.

p gud

*tips*
*claps*
*dies*

This man single-handedly defeated the narrative of cops only killing unarmed black people, say something nice about him

Badass cop shot a bogie. I mean, you can only admire this guy as a cucked European. You don't fuck with this guy.

chek'd sad but true. white lives matter significantly more than any nigger's.

What irked me the most about the footage was the fact that the cop's split second decision to fire resulted in a headshot. He was literally aiming at the guy's head before anything happened. It should have been a body shot.

Now nigs will complain that we all too sad this guy died. *Blacks bring out this week's kills* Remember, you can NEVER win.

Fuck the mods

pastebin.com/pUpP58KN

the lowest white retard botched abortion is worth infinitesimally more than the entirety of all the top nigger minds on the planet.

I hope this estrogen sockpuppet gets raped by a pack of niggers.
That was somebody's son, who the fuck has the authority to take a life like that? Who the fuck thinks they can talk that way to another person? I want a terrorist to buttfuck him and I wan't all associated to be waterboarded. Force him to get breast implants and push him into a cell.

Uh i think you mean clip, silly.

Don't blame the shooter
>Reports of someone pointing a gun
>The shooter and the instructor are two different people
>Instructor literally told victim 10 seconds before he got shot that if he moved his hands backwards or behind him he'd get shot and victim said "Yes sir".
>Victim reaches his hands back
>Shooter shoots
Obviously the instructor fucked up and escalated it but the shooter did his job to a 100%.

>Remember, you can NEVER relax.
FIFY

Average day on a counterstrike jailbreak server man.

show your flag, boomer

Lol i hate my country i hate my species. If i ever wake up with superhuman abilites its gonna be a bad day for everyone

>guns will defend my constitutional rights!

youtube.com/watch?v=FYSsCaUFexw&t=90s
Watch vid before you judge officer Brailsford (the shooter).

Sgt. Langley (giving the orders) crossed the line from controlling the situation to being an asshole. He failed to keep calm and escalated the stress level for everyone, likely contributing to the tragic outcome. If their department has any sense they learned from this, and the widow deserves a fair settlement from the PD.

it's ok to shoot whites

SIMON SEZ INNOCENT VIA 2ND AMENDMENT

Hows the dogshit on that boot heel taste?

>Psycho thug shot an innocent white dude

Shtuck my vinger in der dyke for you

>SIMON SAYS DON'T POINT A GUN OUT A HOTEL WINDOW
>SIMON SAYS DON'T REACH FOR YOUR WAISTBAND
>I SAID DON'T REACH FOR YOUR FUCKING WAISTBAND

ded

better than living on welfare in ur sick grandmas garage

YOu faggots would be cheering this cop if the perp was a nigger but you're angry because he's white. You're no different than the blacklivesmatter niggers.

Me.... I'm white and i think this faggot had it coming just like eric garner, mike brown and trayvon martin.

>"professional LEOs on the job
>thin blue line
>just following orders
>trigger happy cunts who were bullied in hs get to murder white boys, no penaly

happy psycho cop give him a medal

Shit, I can't think of a witty response! Let me just attack his character.

I, for one, think this is just as bad as some of the other black deaths.

Police should treat whites and blacks differently because they are different

sage troll

>better than living on welfare in ur sick grandmas garage
that's too random to be anything than projection. and show your flag, faggot

COP: “don’t put your hands down or we’ll shoot you”
Dumbass:*reaches for his fucking waistband” therefore gets shot...
Civilian who has no detainee training and has never sacrificed anything for the well being of this country :”omg that cop is a piece of shit he just wanted to kill someone so he killed this kid for no reason at all!!!!
Play stupid games win stupid prizes this cop could not have been any clearer on his instructions... then the kid reaches for his waistband...

>whites and blacks differently because they are different
understatement

>wrote "you're fucked" on that gun, a fact not disclosed to the jury
>screamed that further mistakes would result in being shot at an obviously unarmed man
>the unarmed man was sobbing before he was shot to death
>the unarmed man was clearly in intense emotional distress
>the unarmed clearly was in no state to flawlessly perform a complex series of movements while fearing for his life

>Officer found not guilty

I usually don't get mad easily. I'm infuriated right now

You don't have to defend bad cops to defend guns rights.

seconded. Needless. Should have been a murder charge. They could have de-esculated but had to prove they were the large and in charge.
Fuck cops like this, hope he dies in a house fire

ok, badge bunny. go suck occifer Bradford's dick for job well done

>Should have been a murder charge.
Well it was.

is there a video of this?

More like
>Trying to crawl while drunk
>Pants are dragging
>Muscle memory lizard brain kicks in and runs the pulls pants up subroutine in his brain
>Cop decides to kill him because if he were a nigger, this might be where he pulls a gun out

youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc

Is a person legally bound to follow the police instructions? I doubt it. Just not allowed to resist. Cop had no business with such a military attitude. Bad law enforcement trend.

>Fuck cops like this, hope he dies in a house fire
I hope a nigger shoots him in the face on a traffic stop and then other niggers rape his wife and kids

>house fire

Hmm makes you think

You're very good at projecting

>Bad law enforcement trend.
Open season on YT. and psycho cops who were bullied in HS gotta kill.

Perhaps he actually shot the guy for not following instructions. The cop could not have reasonably felt in danger. Trained like Pavlov's dog, to see danger in a free person who does not follow your orders. Too gung ho over training, they look and wait for any opportunity to shoot.

Not defending anyone, but Brailsford wasn't the one giving the commands. It was his supervisor, Sgt. Charles Langley.
I'm just annoyed nobody's talking about him.

well stated, user

I don't think you know what projecting means if you think I'm projecting by calling you a fucking idiot for being such a shitty troll (assuming you actually were trolling).

It sounds like you think we have cops to help old ladies across the street.

she held onto that phone!

This is degeneracy of the furthest extent. This is the kind of amoral garbage I expect to see in Pandemonium, not on Earth. What the fuck.

I'm sorry for your feelings and for your parents for giving birth to such a low iq faggot

? The rifle naturally rests pointing at his head as its the target closest to him as well as bottom left thats where youd aim to account for recoil

this is why you leafs are mocked and scorned by us, you fucking cuck-anuck.

Who is this guy?

Common sense says don't pull up your pants when scared cops are pointing guns at you

You literally dont know what stress is you cuck

The 2nd viewing is a lot more favorable toward the cops I think. My only question now is what the procedure was if the suspect is unable to follow the instructions. My first viewing was just general shock but now I'm shocked the guy wasnt killed about 20 seconds earlier before he started crawling.

He was drunk though. He was slurring and his motor skills were all fucked up

Wow, you sure got me good.

only faggots panic and pull the trigger when they're "stressed" you stupid fucking cuck badge-bunny motherfucker

lolbertarians on suicide watch

What procedure? He was already prone ready to be cuffed for minutes on end.

jihadi flag + fri night = 13 y/o done jerking off, now low-energy trolling

Police probably have different procedures for different operating spaces. Halfway down a narrow hallway with a potentially armed group of suspects is an extremely vulnerable position to put yourself in

He may have been drinking but he wasn't drunk. The cops triggered some type of panic response after his first big failure to follow instructions. He makes some motion like he gives up trying. So not like panic response exactly but sort of the opposite. Sort of like brain shut down.

I honestly don't get the "Cross your legs and crawl towards me" logic.

Also, wtf does "Ansilate your fingers" mean?

Never heard of that in my life before.

Yeah maybe there were shooters ready to kill them behind the door.

>dwell five minutes in front of the door wondering how key cards work

He was scared, probably more than the drunk kid. He should not have ever been able to become a cop if some drunk kid falling on his face is enough to spook him into shooting

Nah that's already been explained why they needed him to move. However the first time He puts his hands down it should have been full stop and switch procedure because the guy is unable to follow instructions. This was after he uncrowded his legs. When it happened a 2nd time and he almost got shot, they should have recognized that it wasn't working and to change tactics.

>Also, wtf does "Ansilate your fingers" mean?
>Never heard of that in my life before.
He said interlace

Yep fear. They triggered some strong fear response then combined with maybe a couple drinks and he could not think clearly.

*runs to hotel room door*
>SIMON SAYS OPEN
>SIMON SAYS OPEN!!!!!!!
>......
>I SAID SIMON SAYS OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!
>WHAT THE FUCK?!!?

>Cuckistan flag
Of course.

>SIMON SAYS BE AMERICAN
>SIMON SAYS GET SHOT

Youre expecting these 80 IQ napoleon cunts to think critically

exactly. he was a pussy who was bullied in HS, no doubt. now gets to be a hero, executing young kids at point blank range with M-15. i pray that his wife and kids get raped and murdered by niggers

Canadian police actually require a BA in criminology or from a police academy to become officers. There's a bit of an IQ test so we don't see this that much.

They also make upwards of 100k, so its a good job.

Why make him crawl towards them? I still don't get this. Someone told me that it was because they didn't know who else was in the hotel room but that also makes no sense, they had complete control over that guy, why make him do all these weird and CONTRADICTORY things? I asked a cop friend what's the course of action if they believe someone is armed (without mentioning this particular case) and he told me that procedure would be to secure him (cuff him) as soon as possible so the armed suspect can't harm anyone. So why not make this guy lay on his stomach and cuff him? They outnumber him and have a tactical advantage, it seems retarded to make him move while they believed he was armed.

I defend cops all the time but this guy shot some poor fucked who didn't deserve to die and I hope he gets mugged and shot by some random person on the street.

HAHA this is exactly what all niggers are like. You've saved the white race, well done.

>Sgt. Langley (giving the orders) crossed the line from controlling the situation to being an asshole.

Boom! This, to me, is where it all went wrong. I have never seen such a clear case of setting the wrong tone in a situation.

I think the shooter did his job and actually pretty well considering he didn't blow him away the first time He put his hands behind his back. That showed extreme restraint to me.

The guy giving the orders is who fucked up. The 2nd instance of him not following orders should have halted the procedure.

Aw, love you guys's Outback Truckers. Great TV.

underrated post

Give that brave officer a loot box!

We don't need this autism on Sup Forums, fuck off.

>My fellow white people!
Cops have become conditioned because of the shit nogs pull in this situation.
See:
One of the few times I agree with a leaf

>Obviously the instructor fucked up and escalated it but the shooter did his job to a 100%.
No he didn't. I fully understand not taking unnecessary risks. I was trained in it. However, ensuring you're giving as much of the benefit of doubt as possible is important. People don't always react normally under stress and having guns pointed at them. In fact, they rarely do.

None of the officers did what they should have done from what I saw of the video. Part of doing that job is being willing to take the risks. I respect LEOs for that. If they are not going to be reasonable, then they don't deserve respect. Simple as that.

>a cop friend
your "freind" will gleefully shoot you, your dog, and burn down your house with your wife and kids in it if he's ordered to do so. cuck.

I like how you need to change my words. By definition the shooter showed restraint and I think it was extreme restraint.

Reddit... reddit just stahp. Please.