What is your opinion on Assad?

Is he our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/08/07/542034643/-i-give-up-frustrated-war-crimes-expert-resigns-from-u-n-syria-inquiry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrel_bomb#Description
theamericanconservative.com/articles/how-america-armed-terrorists-in-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=1SKZegULf5M
youtube.com/watch?v=ss4X-h9RAZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh yeah.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/08/07/542034643/-i-give-up-frustrated-war-crimes-expert-resigns-from-u-n-syria-inquiry

:^)

Based Arab

Bashar is the last Nationalist leader in the world defending his beloved country against the zionist bloodsucking kikes and that's why they want to kill him so bad.

Yes

I hope Syrians help mop israel off the map.

KILL THOSE WAR MONGERING TERRORIST FUCKS!!!!

Savages need a savage ruler to keep them in check.

Doesnt change the fact that hes an asshole.

Yes he is

who?

How is he an asshole?

Assad is the bad guy

there's no such thing as /ourguy/, faggot. go back to plebbit.

Demoralization.

he's a great ophthalmologists.

He air bombs hospitals,
How neat is that?!

He literally did nothing wrong.

The shit stirrers at the CIA got a controlled political movement to start rioting and shooting at police, the police fired back, and then the US declared Assad an evildictatorwhogassedsixmillionbabies(tm).

I’m so glad all the effort by the intel spooks to overthrow Syria has been a total waste.

He Barrel Bombs his own people.

But that doesnt mean he was/is the best outcome in the region.

Its clear democracy is actually worse then a dictatorship in islamic majority countries, that doesnt mean dictators arent pricks.

Yes

Fake news, as fake as the 'muh assad gassed 6billion kids' or whatever it was.

Why wouldnt he?

Im sure there were plenty of jihadist mingling with the civillians.

Firebombing Dresden was a dick move, didnt mean it wasnt necessary.

Yes but that's more like the actual story, saying 'Assad bombed his own people' is intentionally misleading clickbait type headlines, it makes it sound like he's some nutcase. War is hell.

>He Barrel Bombs his own people.

They're not really any different from the bombs America dropped in ww1/ww2

Raytheon is just butthurt Assad isn't paying 10 million dollar a bomb with fancy heat seeking precision missile systems.

"Barrel bombs are cheap to produce, potentially costing as little as $200 to $300.[7] They can be used with any type of aircraft including non-military cargo planes."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrel_bomb#Description

>his own people
Missed this bit, cock smoker

He's fun to root for but probable had some people killed

But he's better than ISIS and the jihadi rebels. It's too bad the real Syrians who took arms to make their country better got overshadowed and taken over by jihadis.

>being this new
Lurk more faggot. Assad is definitely our goy.

Hello Rabbi.

One of the best leaders since Hitler

>It's too bad the real Syrians who took arms to make their country better
Never happened, this was always a US-Israeli planned insurgency before 2009 and armed rebels opened fire on Syrian security forces which were unarmed
theamericanconservative.com/articles/how-america-armed-terrorists-in-syria/

ya got me

How would you go about a Civil War if you couldn't even bomb """your""" own (((people)))?

>How would you go about a Civil War if you couldn't even bomb """your""" own (((people)))?
By having them voluntarily declare themselves as a separate nationality and not recognize your government, like the Kurds under Saddam or the FSA in Syria

I bet if the USA had a huge wahhabi uprising our military would be bombing the fuck out of the jihadists and I'd be cheering for them to do it. Fuck, just look at how Waco was handled and those poor people weren't anywhere near as big a threat as the Syrian "rebels". Syria is a poor country, barrel bombs are cheap, war is hell.

HAHAHGAHA
As an American yes YOU ARE OUR Sup ForumsRO

The FSA (and ISIS etc) in Syria is who Assad is targeting with the barrel bombs!

And they don't consider themselves "Syrian" under the current government nor do they recognize the Sykes-Picot borders and are not "Assad's people" as a result under their own definition
Not to mention "muh barrel bombs" never existed past 2013, only locally made FAB-250/500 bombs that work with standardized bomb site systems in helicopters and aircraft

>The FSA (and ISIS etc) in Syria is who Assad is targeting
Because they are terrorists that deserve to die, besides both are finished now and hold no significant territory, why are you even shilling?
> with the barrel bombs! according to cuckold CNN media
FTFY
Barrel bombs are just a meme, conventional munitions are used 95% of the time

Iran’s supreme leader has already stated his vision for a post war Syria. In which they turn Syria as well as Iraq into an Islamic Republic just like Iran is, and merge them with Iran to expand their caliphate.
So I’m not concerned at all.

unequivocally IES
youtube.com/watch?v=1SKZegULf5M

>
>Assad is the bad guy

Says a isis member or at least stout isis supporter...

You're a fucking retard if you buy the "muh makeshift bombs due to shortages (i.e. sanctions) are worse than normal bombs because we give them a stupid propaganda name"--as if bombs that eviscerate are someone more "humane"--as if only Russian or Syrian bombs kill civilians. His military has suffered something like 100,000 deaths--what do you expect exactly? Soft measures? If the US takes that many causalities it nukes people.

Bashar is probably the most based leader in the world right now--he has been warning about the follies of American foreign policy and destabilisation of his region since before the Iraq war--compare his assessments with the blithering inanity of American foreign policy "experts" and it is clear as day who is worth supporting in this fight.

>an international coalition of jihadists
>his people

kys retard.

shut up you hick mountain fuck

>his own people
never did it you autist kike hate-israhell-neighbour neetbecile facecunt judaic cumsucker
youtube.com/watch?v=ss4X-h9RAZ4