Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wcNrmHNUG9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

She unironically installed Gentoo.

I want touch her fluffy hair.

Fluffy hair

She's my wife.

How can an elementary schooler be your wife?

I like her eyebrows and and hair.

Maho is 21! 21!

More like 12, and I'm being very generous.

Get a proper haircut and learn how to dress.

She betrayed me

>Telling Sup Forums to get proper haircut and how to dress
You might as well as to tell fatso to get responsible about their own diet.

Oh hi Okabe. It's your stupid fault to pick up [Christina]'s call.

2'1"?

She is a total cutie and a brilliant academic.

No. She almost killed me and put me into a torture chamber with a huge foreigner in my first playthrough just now.

Why do I always get the bad end in every VN I play? Am I stupid or something?

How good are you at managing you life, Sup Forumsnon?

Maho did literally nothing wrong.

Not bad in terms of work and family. Abysmal in pretty much everything else.

She got herself caught by (Shadow) CIA

You will not get on the path to Steins gate with just one or two tries, user.
You are naive in a cute way though. You should've known better about turning on and answering Amadeus Kurisu's phone call.

Wait, it's because i call/respond to AmadeusKurisu ?

She is the true Amadeus.

C'mon. You were talking to Maho and Daru about Kurisu's HDD and laptop at one of his hideouts. You should've used your brain and think for a second about answering any call which might give away your position and whatnot.

Is [Kurisu] the true evil in this game?

Should I just ignore her all the time? I would feel kind of bad if I did that though.

She isn't the true evil, but she is being used for evil purposes against her will.

So do I just ignore Kurisu?
And why does Kagari appear for so long in flashbacks during Suzuha's POV while in my current route she doesn't appear a single time?

[Kurisu] is being used for evil things, and that's the real sad part. She keeps getting used by others, be it SERN in alpha or DERPA/Stratfor/Russia/Japan et al in beta.

Is there a Kurisu end? I mean not the real Kurisu but Amadeus Kurisu.

Reminder that 0 is trash and that Kurisu a huge slut.

Yes, and it's one of the best routes in Zero

>This derail again

I still don't get why people shitpost with the whole LINTAHLO SHAMAN GIRLS etc. etc. thing. How the fuck did this even take off?

How would it not? Leskinen is a fucking meme villain. The best part of 0 was Maho, his memes and Daru. Everything else was trash or wasted opportunities.

Sure, but why particularly this scene, and this line?

holy cow!

I want to fill her Ma-hole with my dick

Its just the way that person edited their meme. Point is, because he had shitty justifications in general, people attributed his reasons for doing everything to the fact that he wants some goddamn Japanese Shaman Girls.

Her body is like a child's, but I have a feeling she won't even feel yours.

>shitty justifications
Oh wow. He's precisely on point with how Stratfor actually thinks though.

No he's not. Stratfor won't fall that low. It's a good, harmless organization.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. Who you’re referring to as Kurisu, is in fact, AMADEUS/Kurisu, or as I’ve recently taken to calling her, AMADEUS plus Kurisu. Kurisu is not a person unto herself, but rather another tightly guarded component of a fully functioning AMADEUS system made useful by the AMADEUS framework, neural simulation utilities and vital system components comprising a full simulacrum of the human brain as defined by LESKINEN.

Talented researchers run a modified version of the AMADEUS system every day, without the public realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of AMADEUS which is closely studied today is often called “Kurisu”, and many laymen are not aware that she is basically the AMADEUS system, developed by Victor Chondria University. There really is a Kurisu, and these people are interacting with her, but she is just a part of the system they use.

Kurisu is the memory data: the information that gives the system direction and context. The memory data is an essential part of an AMADEUS based AI, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of AMADEUS. Kurisu is normally used in combination with the AMADEUS operating system: the whole system is basically AMADEUS with Kurisu added, or AMADEUS/Kurisu. All the so-called “Kurisu” instances are really instances of AMADEUS/Kurisu.

Do you think PQube will ever fix the fucking vita game they broke? I need more Maho.

They can't make patches themselves, it's 5pb/Nitroplus who makes them and they only have 1 person on it who's busy with sonething else

Stallman always alive

Anime when?

When you stop masturbating to the dog

>implying we'll ever stop

Maho has the best butt. No doubt.

Kurisu and Suzuha beat her.

She's not as slutty as some people we know

Are you implying what I think you're implying user?

Bullshit, Maho give men hugs while half naked

She's a pure maiden who fell for you and hoped you'd take the hint user.

No, she's a sexual deviant who likes to strut around half-naked in front of men. She even tried to corrupt someone as pure as Okabe.

Well, to be fair she's probably some kind of sexual deviant. Can't be alone for 21 years without becoming one, I should know.

you're not wrong

if Okarin shows [Kurisu] his pecker, do SERN/DURPA/Stratfag/blyats see it too

>no doujin about sexually frustrated Maho / Kurisu sex

reeee blame reyes and leskinen you mong
I got the bad end first too because I didn't figure out how to turn the phone off

Yes, but lets not go down that road in this thread. The last one was terrible enough.

Then why bait at all?

FUN

But I can't have fun pretending to fall for it when you say unless that was your intention from the start.

the soundtrack helps brutally slaughter your feels

Nah, I want to have a good thread for once. The temptation just got too strong for a moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=wcNrmHNUG9s

reeee keep this thread alive

Sup Forums needs to update Sup Forums-chan...

suffering Maho is best Maho

>good thread
The last shitposting thread was fun tho. At least for me. I'm afraid what will happen once the anime airs and rampant Mahofaggotry skyrockets.

>implying Mahofaggotry is a bad thing
:^)

That's fine by me. Maho is great.

why can't they just all be happy for once
:(

Okarin stop don't send it!

bump

This scene needs to happen in the anime.

This scene needs to be doujin'd more like.

Played s;g 0 and in just one playthrough getting tortured by americuck agents and make world war happen earlier.

Okabe also becoming retarded for not noticing anything. I know this is bad ending but that was really bad.

That ending is a trap for those who want more Amadeus. Also Maho getting brainwashed was kinda hot.

do not sexualise the maho
that is 0kabe's job divineright

I didn't think I would have found an S;G character I loved as much as Alpha Suzuha.

I was mistaken.

Why does she look so smug when in reality she's insecure and vulnerable af?

When you work with a bully like Leskinen you can't be vulnerable.

>tfw a huge part of why she was into Okabe was because he and Amadeus Kurisu memed her into it

>implying they'll adapt anything from the non-main routes

run maho run
REEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee

They were just matchmakers though, and Kurisu just lets her sempai to take care of Okabe for 15 years in her absence.

So you're saying she got manipulated and used?

I actually kinda felt bad for her all throughout the game. She seemed to have been placed in a very trying position by the people around her.

hopefully OVA