Sanity Thread

I think we can all agree this cop is a faggot and killed that guy for no reason. But he is a product of our society that has been ruined by niggers and mass shooters (white autists).

What do we do about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M62Va6Ft2cw
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have to go back

Hey, was the guy he killed white? And the was the hoe he was with before he died black?

"We" can't "do" anything. You remind me of those people who post "Someday you will be hanged" from the comfort of their mom's basement. The best you will ever do is watch other people do something and then take credit as if you did it. And by the way, that mass hanging is not going to happen.

He was white, had two young daughters, and his wife was pregnant with his unborn child.

He did nothing wrong, but Adam lanza, Dylan roof and Eric freiberg did. He just paid the price.

Dumbass, if the guy he killed wasn't white it wouldn't be murder, it would be animal cruelty. Get with the fucking program.

What if this shooting is a hoax, intended to gaslight the public against the police?

Faaaaaaaack.

I honestly felt his dread through the video. Those were some wack ass instructions, too.

Like, "Cross your legs, crawl towards me on your knees with your hands up."

Am I retarded or were those circus-tier instructions?

Alright man, my bad.

The solution is to put this man in black and latino neighborhoods so he can clean it up for us.

They would have had fun with him in prison.

Too bad.

In an ideal society, this faggot would be eaten alive by the community he affected. Mussolini style.

I unironically like this idea. I think he'd make a great right wing death squad leader.

Mussolini wouldn't have put up with the niggers and beta autists that require this level of police response though.

It would have never gotten to this level.

i'm out of the loop, what happened here?

Absolutely terrible, contradictory commands given by Brailsford's supervisor, Sgt. Charles Langley.

Vigilante justice is really the only thing that's going to fix this shit, they need to focus on the shithead cops that get away with this shit
I'm to scared of going to prison to do that shit, but all these mass shooters, maybe their crazy asses could be utilized for justice against our corrupt police force
I doubt it though, everybody is like me, to much of a chicken to get their hands dirty

>letting 25 year old tatood soyboy run wild with his little AR

They should both be in prison.

>mass shooters (white autists)
Blacks are more likely to mass shoot than whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=M62Va6Ft2cw

Kill yourself nigger.

Yeah, I was confused and I was not even the guy with assault rifles pointed at my face.

Honestly, I get why they shot the guy. At the end he looked like he was reaching for something because he was pulling his pants up because he was having to crawl on his knees. I get why someone on edge would shoot him, but my god, why would they not have just cuffed him when he was on his face with his hands on the carpet?

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHG!

Yea but whites have the high score due to intelligence, except for that one asian.

Reminder: this is the dust cover of the rifle with which an UNARMED peaceful white man who had a white wife and few children was killed.

Maybe it was a note to himself?

>nobody likes you
>everybody hates you
>you're gonna lose
>smile, you fuck

>tattooed arm
>right wing

Are you braindead?

He has a flower on his arm.

Agreed. Whole thing was such a shitshow. I'm mostly annoyed that Brailford is getting all the attention when Langley seems largely to blame for how badly it went.

>'m mostly annoyed that Brailford is getting all the attention when Langley seems largely to blame for how badly it went.

I KNOW!

Like, the yelling and the confusing fucking instructions probably intensified that situation more so than it had to be.

Sucks that the takeaway will be, "Brailford twigged out, but the guy looked like he was reaching for a weapon. No other issue there."

Langley fled to the Philippines.

>I think we can all agree
if by we you mean the reddit crossposters then yeah

You have the right to remain fabulous

by the looks of it, too much soy

He is a soy boy.

no, he's just a baby faced little bitch that joined the police to taste power

>cross your legs, keep your hands on the floor above your head, turn 360 degrees and walk away

Did you even watch the video? This is not how police should do their job.

Thank you sir

YOU AREN'T FABULOUS ENOUGH!
>bang bang bang bang

Nothing at all. Who the fuck cares about a guy drunk and stupid enough to wave a rifle out of the hotel window, and get shot after not being able to follow directions 15 times over? Who cares about a cop who does most things right but is slightly trigger happy? Shitty distractions, outrage bait for retards, Shariablue shill material.

Dayum

>yfw you get away with murder

>Did you even watch the video?
did you? he wasnt the one giving orders

>what happened here?

Leftists are trying to whip up anger against the police, so that poltards will join with niggers and antifa in hating da police.

>Open the door, get on the floor
>Everybody walk the dinosaur

>wave a rifle out of the hotel window
he didn't do that tho

>WRONG

He was see with the rifle "through the window". He was showing it to friends, not pointing it at anyone.

The cop became nervous, couldn't think straight and ultimately failed at his job of controlling and investigating situations like this. He should have never been anything more than a desk cop.

Proof of that? The footage is from the point man who was giving orders and took the shots, as far as I could tell.

He was shooting birds outside. Christ, it doesn't matter if he was standing with the rifle pointing outside and the rifle was mostly over, partially over or not over the edge of the window. Some guy standing visible, per definition, pointing a rifle out of the window across a public street should justifiably get calls to the cops.

Breivik made the right choice when it comes to leftists, the only method that has worked permanently.

nah, person giving orders is not the shooter

you can tell when the shooter actually speaks in parts of the video

we need info on the cop that was actually shouting the contradictory orders. they are saying it was not the fag in the picture who pulled the trigger.

>He was shooting birds outside.
fake news.

pretty cute would smash

Damn baby.

>But he is a product of our society that has been ruined by niggers and mass shooters (white autists).

Bingo.

>What do we do about this?

Unironically read "SIEGE".