Say something nice about this leaf.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ruZU2-JJHew
nhl.com/redwings/roster
twitter.com/soukatsu_/status/823443031487578112
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's not Tyrone.

He's good at sucking judge dick.

Victor was finally doing it, finally after over a year he was inserting his penis into Yuuri and thrusting.

Yuuri, who was moaning lost in pleasure. Yuuri who--

"Ah, Tyrone-kuuun~"

Victor paused. Clearly that was Japanese he had not learnt yet.

Tsuki ni kawatte, JJ style

Lewd.

Why when people make death fanart/fic/doujin/whatever the one dying ks always Victor

Why when people make beating/rape fanart/fic/doujin/whatever the one being attacked is Yuuri

Why all of those feature shy Yuuri and not shit eating grin Yuuri being mind broken and reminded of his place

Although we never fully saw it, this was the best costume of the whole series.

He has the perfect face for abusing and mob doujins

His stance there coupled with Victor and Chris looked like the holy gay trinity.

him and i are both Canadian were in this struggle together

Victor would have more hubris and more to lose/risk since he's seen as the pinnacle and the person that Yuuri aspires to.

Yuuri is more vulnerable/seems to have less self esteem.

his IRL equivalent is cute.

I see the appeal in killing something as beautiful and perfect as Viktor, but I wish there were more Eros Yuuri doujins in the world.

Why does Victor gets Alzheimers so often in fic

Why does Yuuri gets amnesia so often

Hes old

I don't like angst (it's mostly comedy to me) but

>nobody sees the potential in killing off Victor's literal ray of sunshine unexpectedly

You are missing out

I got an idea! yuuri gets premature alzheimers and victor suffers from amnesia, but visits yuuri not understanding why are they wearing rings with the same date but tyrone saves the day afterwards.

His girlfriend is hot as fuck, but she really needs to learn the JJ Style finger thing.

S3 plot ideas right here

>3D being this cute

How is this allowed?

Eros pole dancing Yuuri x Tyrone when Japan

What if Yoi was animated by kyoani?

He at least has one fan.

>tfw 3D victor will never be yours.
>tfw you will never seduce him by becoming a sexy katsudon.

He's the king JJ, no one defeats him

This is who he is baby

I wrote a song for my Yuri

You are my Yuri, my only Yuri
You make me happy when skies are grey
You never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my Yuri away

I hope he likes it

No thank you. I'm fine with what we got.

First 2 episodes would have been similar except

>no nipples
>no ass
>no handcaressing

>no loose cups
Disgusting

Blazed with pleasure Yuuri continued with strange Japanese ranting, "Ah, Jerome! Tyrone! Ohhh Justin, Andreas, Johan, Luke, Darren, Tomas, Dylan, Antony, Drew, Frans, Gustav, Steve, Riley, Tomas, Thomas, Henrik, Danny, Jonathan, Mike, Nick, Niklas, Alexey, Xavier, Brendan, Ryan, Jared, Jimmy and Petr!"

I prefer Viktor being the hidden psychopath and always forgetting when he killed someone so he thinks he's actually a fine guy.

They'd probably water down the eroticism and also give us no nipples. 0/10

youtube.com/watch?v=ruZU2-JJHew

I can't believe the hearto mouth exists in real life.

The general butthurt would be even bigger and the whole cast would suffer under severe moe sameface.

Why does Yuuri get pregnant so often in fic ?

I never knew I needed this in my life, but now I'm in love with the idea. Viktor slowly killing off Yuuri's competition when?

You're so cute, Vitya.

why isn't there a video with only JJ's scenes in it yet. Clearly one of the best.

Delete this and don't post more

>111
He'll love it

He won't. You are an abusive sexual predator who harassed him.

Post that comic of Yurio having a nightmare that Baldfat are his real parents

Why is Yuri a slut?

>V: i don't know who you are, but let's skate
>Y: i-i-i can't, I'm supposed to stay in bed
>V: come with me!
>Y: f-fine -so pushy-

Victor and yuuri fall in love again while skating all thanks to georgi, he blessed them with his koi angel Dr.Tyrone-kun

The rest of the season is Tyrone laughing and if you put the episodes together it's 10 hours of laughing

>tfw your name is on this list

How many hockey teams did he violate?

Can you really blame him? He wanted Victor and didn't think he could ever have him so he had to satisfy himself with every man in Detroit.

Please don't be another car accident or cancer

Kill him with the Japanese cold so they both brush it off as "oh it's just a cold, I will get better if I rest" then he wakes up death

At least he isn't real.

nhl.com/redwings/roster

How good was sex with the Pig?

Why does every fic, including those that are otherwise good, have the characters texting and messaging each other like their teenage girls?

Things like:
>No way Phichit! Viktor doesn't have a crush on me XD. I'm too ugly :3

Lucky pigfucker.

I kinda think kubo has a but of an man preggo fetish. Yuuri's balloon belly in episode 1 looks like a big ass baby bump

DEEPEST LORE

Probably so godly that he forgot that.

Why they make Phichit write like someone from 9gag

He did literally nothing wrong.

yeah i guess i am, kek.

They probably thinks it adds """realism""" to their fics because they're retards who text like this themselves and don't understand that vast majority of population grows out of it.

>Itou-sensei, one of the animators for YOI has been working on cleaning the animation for the BD/DVDs + being busy with other artwork
>according to Itou-sensei, the animation is much cleaner & prettier now and they have added new cuts of figure skating animation to the DVDs

Now I want a dj of this.

If they skate back to back things will be a bit awkward.

Oh boy I did some research from google trend and look what I found.
The blue one is Yoi
The red one is Re zero
The yellow one is Erased
The green one is Mob psycho 100
The purple one is Kabaneri

>eros Yuuri

definitely not utilized enough in fan media especially Eros Yuuri X character other than Victor

I'm so happy for the series and staff, and also happy that garbage like re zero and boku dake weren't as huge as Sup Forums made them seem. Though boku dake's search results might not be quite accurate because it's english and japanese name were pretty equally used.

I bet all of you watched and loved Junjou Romantica aswell.

I bet Junjou Romantica is the only BL series you've ever heard of, hetfag.

How will Baldfat adjust to their life in Russia? Would they eat out all time or try to eat at home?

I love YoI with all my heart, but Mob100 deserved better. It was the AotY 2016 for me.

nakamurafags don't like yoi

It's really gay in here.

some meals, not breakfast since yuuri won't wake up on time. I wonder which one of them can actually cook. I can see them getting takeout a lot.

They probably have pretty strict meal plans, I can't imagine them eating out a lot.

This your first YoI thread?

>and they have added new cuts of figure skating animation to the DVDs
Pls be true.

I have watched it and it destroyed my interest in homo until I accidentally watched YoI without knowing what it was going to contain. Baldfat healed my old trauma.

>that foot touching under table
My kokoro! Why I still can't get over how cute and pure this couple is?!

Yeah, I can see them meal prepping and eating the same thing almost every day. Nutrition is pretty important for them.

twitter.com/soukatsu_/status/823443031487578112

When I was 14 yeah

I decided to google athlete meal plans and kek
>Usain Bolt, the "world's fastest man," said he subsisted at the 2008 Beijing Olympics almost exclusively on chicken nuggets, french fries and McDonald's apple pies, gobbling up about 1,000 nuggets during his 10-day stay.

I guess they could be eating garbage

>Theres going to be Victor and Yurio versions
YAMERO

he's worst boy

but hes a runner though

I hope the futon cover has all three of them together

I love how gay and dandy Vitya lowkey dislikes JJ. It's as if he's a hyper person himself but when met with someone alike him he doesn't know what to do

>wanting third wheel shit