What the heck is a "boy pussy"

What the heck is a "boy pussy"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V3T137f7Y8M
youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

your mom

It's a boy's pussy. Jesus don't you know anything about anatomy

Beats me. By all logic, they're mutually exclusive.

A feminine penis

It's your ass faggot.

It's a phrase faggots in deep denial use to describe a man's anus.

>boy pussy
>girls have it too
Only Sup Forums could every be this retarded

It's a word used by people who don't want to acknowledge that they're fucking a butt. Never saw the point myself.

Educate yourself

youtu.be/V3T137f7Y8M

Something shittier than a nosepussy

a pussy on a boy, ffs.

The urethra

Found the straight

it's a smooth asshole, typically of an effeminate male, a trap or a mtf trans
it's often stylized as "boipucci"

the single most pleasurable thing one can find on this dirty wet rock we call home

the increase of quality boypussies make me feel uncomfortable.

What's an 'ass faggot'?

SAUCE
A
U
C
E

ASSFAGGOTS are some of the most popular games right now, like dota or LOL

A moba.

It's a fag meme. Like "traps aren't gay".

a yaoi hole

But traps arent gay.

>half the thread gets deleted
>but the shit thread itself stays up

Good fucking job mods.

Mod-sama has good taste.

The pleasure of being cummed inside.

aeon of strife styled fortress assault game going on two sides

But traps aren't gay

But traps aren't gay.

Source me nigger

Nevermind, Used the extent of my abilities to find on my own

Its better i show you

*unzips dick*

And I love being gay.

A glorified anus.

>looks like a girl with a convincing strap-on

>gay

Why not just fap to superior actually non-gay futa?

You answered your own question without realizing it. Futa isn't gay, so the fags who fap to traps aren't interested in it. Only superior straightfags can appreciate futa.

You should educate people properly, being a good teacher is important.

youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE

sauce

Prolapsed anus...

Girls don't have a prostate, which is an essential part of boipucci, moron.

A boy with an Elektra Complex?

Girls have a girl prostate.

>What the heck is a "boy pussy"
Come to Thailand with me and find out.

You can't get a trap pregnant, nor can you get a boobjob. Why bother.

Traps being a novel thing is pretty much the only reason I can think of. I like Futanari too though.

It is not gay if you dont touch the balls

I like traps. I like girls. But I don't like futa. When it has both boobs and a dick, it's just weird.

Because when they make a boy look like this, I can't stop myself. Even if it makes me gay, I'll accept with open arms.

Because they're guaranteed to be flat chested.

>Sissy white boy thread

Traps aren't gay. It's the faggots who want to stick their dick in his ass that are gay.

I happen to be an expert on this subject.

Traps are appealing because the genre has all the emasculating and degrading parts of a man getting fucked by another man but without an actual man being humiliated.

If it has a dick it's a man.

I'd fuck men if they looked like cute girls.

But I love straight trap doujins, and trap on trap doujins

That's fine too. Actual men are disgusting so it's fine to not have them in your fantasies.

The reason traps are appealing is because first off, it's something different from the usual vanilla. A guy so cute as to be virtually indistinguishable from a girl is unusual, intriguing, and taboo.

There's also the fact that it's hard to tell when a woman is genuinely enjoying sex. This is why hentai has such exaggerated facial expressions like ahegao. The sex is so mindblowing they lose it and are reduced to obvious displays of extreme pleasure. Traps combine that with the most visible symbol of sexual pleasure, the ejaculation. It both shows the submission of the trap as well as the sexual ability of the dude railing his anus.

Third, a trap is less complex than a female. With women there's two holes and a mouth and tits. With futa there's all that plus a dick. Traps are streamlined, sexually. There is less to focus on and people value simplicity.

Fourth, when you get into the realm of trap on trap, it's basically girl on girl but lesbians don't have cocks so they're left with uninteresting sexual options. Tongues, fingers, and the rare strap-on. Cocks raise the game.

There's more on the subject of traps. This is just scratching the surface and not even going into advanced trap theory or the quantum mechanics, but it's good enough for today.

I hope this has been enlightening.

I self insert as the trap but I'm not gay

trap on trap is the worst form of traps.

The fuck do they even do, grind their boypussies together?

>onee-san futa on trap

Not hard to imagine what they would do.

>Shemale big brother on trap

Because having both a dick and a pussy is weird as fuck and they almost always have that disgusting ultra-thicc cowtits body.

This.

It's also fucking weird because they have the full dick and balls and then a full pussy under it which seems inconvenient as fuck and it's like how does that even work? They rarely go with the most obvious kind of futa which would be a girl with a dick growing where her clit and urethra would be.

The worst version is when they have the pussy replacing the balls.
Not only it looks disgusting as fuck but where does the semen go? Where does it come from?

Thinking about it, it is strange. Having everything seems inconvenient, but at the same time a dick without balls just looks weird as fuck.

The balls would be internal but then the increased body heat would instakill all the sperm. Futa is just stupid.

>a dick without balls just looks weird as fuck.
Yeah, like what a i supposed to fondle, while i give a blowjob?

If you claim to like traps but only fap to doujins where the trap's dong gets no attention, you don't actually like traps.

A good trap lover knows that the trap dong is a prime source of natural, healthy juice

A trap clit is better milked from the prostate, touching it it's not okay.

Speaking of that, one thing I have an issue with is making it too small. I'm not expecting huge dicks or anything, but it takes away from some of the erotic part when it's so small that even erect it's the size of someone's pinky toe.

but boy doesn't have pussy

I agree 100%. People who do that are the same people who think a trap is only good if it's nothing but a sissy, glorified onahole, and that's shit.

A trap with a healthy penis is fucking hot as shit.

What about repressed utopian hero complexes?

Pretty much why most blowjob in doujin is shit. Too afraid/can't draw girls touching balls.

Now that this has become a trap thread, give me some some trap manga similar to Kaname-kun with consensual, loving almost-hetero sex.

No Senpai Kanojo please. I have read it and it's shit.

but traps aren't gay.

Something I'm not, now stop hitting on me in such a lackluster way princess. I know you've tracked my IP. Also,
>ARE YOU THE GATEKEEPER???

That's gay man...

No it is not. How is giving your otouto a blowjob, gay?

How about OP stops avoiding the obvious solution and we find out together, princess?

But user is not gay if it looks just like a girl
>draw a girl
>call it a boy

Man, i just fapped a couple hours ago, now i must go to panda again, search and open 50+ tabs which'll take more time than actual fapping and then just close them after the deal is done without seeing even a tenth of them.

Life is such a pain.

I do the same thing, but after i finish, i bookmark the more interesting looking doujins. i have over 400 bookmarked pages right now.

>search and open 50+ tabs which'll take more time than actual fapping and then just close them after the deal is done without seeing even a tenth of them

Are you me?

>Shota otouto x Shemale neesan

It's a natural instinct.
The rational part of you wants to skim them all, save the best moment and end with the best, but you always reach a page you cannot resist.
It's much worse to resist the temptation and then find that there was nothing better, sure you can go back but it's just not the same.

If traps are gay thats fine, but I will never identify as gay because fags are disgusting.

It's not gay, if it is all about the sex. Once you start to love some guy, go out on dates, act gay and adopt a chilld, then it is gay.

I mean, when im not visiting some asian country, i am 100% straight.

i.e. calpers gland
Funfact: If its developed enough it produces feminine semen (squirt)

lose the shemale and you've got a sale.

Frotting is hot but I'm not getting my mouth near a dick.

An anus turned into a pleasure spot to put another man's penis in.

really makes you think...