Who is this guy?

Who is this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fHX7zrngNpg
youtube.com/watch?v=M62Va6Ft2cw
youtube.com/watch?v=4PTMO1qIyCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A snow nigger

A psychopath that managed to get himself into a position of power. He is no different than a school shooter or a serial rapist. Look at his eyes. There are many people like him, it's just most are too dysfunctional to get anywhere in life. This guy eventually exposed his psychopathy as well.

There has to be at least a few of these guys, you can't avoid it. Just kill them when you identify them.

Scum. Lower than scum.

Shes cute...

An American hero.

its the its ok to shoot whites guy

Judge Dredd the Kindergarten Years

Q when he's not LARPing, he's as cryptic and retarded irl as he is here in Sup Forums.

Cop who told a guy to get on the floor, then crawl towards the cops, then shot the dude for no reason and killed him.

He's going to jail forever

Why were the police so heavily armed and so on edge. Does anyone know what they were responding to?

He was just acquitted, shithead.

Literally a normal guy who has edgy shit on his gun

YOU'RE FUCKED

GET ON THE GROUND FLAT ON YOUR CHEST IN A FIGURE 8 WITH YOUR ARMS CROSSED STRAIGHT FORWARD!!!
>pop pop pop pop pop pop

If you have to ask, then you need to lurk moar.

why is this being pushed so hard
are the shills seriously trying to change the boards general opinion on cops?
do you guys even think these things through?

AND IM GETTING REAL SICK OF THESE CAPTCHA ISSUES MODS
HOW THE FUCK DO BOTS STILL POST HERE WHEN A LEGIT HUMAN FILLS OUT THE CAPTCHA CORRECT AND STILL FAILS
IM STARTING TO THINK SOMETHING FUNNY IS GOING ON
MODS
>3 verified captchas later

An unfunny forced meme

Is this the "August Ames" I've heard so much about?

The absolute state of Sup Forums right now.

a person is murdered every 60 seconds in the USA

why are they shilling this so hard? cop high on power gets a rush and kills some dude, big fucking deal

it ain't cool but it ain't news

Acquitted

Department saw nothing wrong
Courts saw nothing wrong
Internal affairs saw nothing wrong
The people of Arizona saw nothing wrong
Triggered libfucks on the internet see things wrong

Some antifa-cop communist who infiltrated the Mesa, Arizona Police Department.

department sealed the video, the jury never saw the video, now it's released and that's why people out outraged cause no matter how you slice it video is fuckedu p

Clearly the department and the judge did not see any issue with it whatsoever

>GET DOWN
>ON YOUR KNEES
>LAY DOWN
>PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD WITH FINGERS INTERTWINED
>RIGHT HAND ON BLUE
>TURN AROUND, STICK IT OUT
>SLIDE TO THE LEFT
>SLIDE TO THE RIGHT
>TRY SPINNING, THAT'S A GOOD TRICK
>JUMP UP, JUMP UP AND GET DOWN
>WHEN I SAY JUMP YOU SAY HOW HIGH
>JUST STOMP YOUR FEET AND CLAP YOUR HANDS, COME ON SIR DO THE HAMPSTERDANCE
>NOW MOONWALK
>CHECKMATE YOUR OPPONENT
>I SAID CHECKMATE
>*bang* *bang* *bang*

okay, but that's not how the justice system works-- this trial was for an officer overusing his force and it was critical evidence that should have been shown... this is where the outrage stems from, people are mad at the system (the department and judge)

A 7/10 girl

the trial was for an officer overusing his force and it was critical evidence that should have been shown... this is where the outrage stems from, people are mad at the system (the department and judge)

Clearly a commie.

Top ferrari champ

go cry about it in libland, nobody here cares

Fact: more white people shot by cops than black people every year.

Fact: in the video, the black girl is treated like royalty and not screamed at but the white boy is shot to death.

> muh racism

if you can't do the American Police Polka, you deserve to get shot with your pants down

>2 replies
>believe me!

Someone sees your gun, makes up a lie about you pointing it at people, and these bozos show up with a murder boner for you.

This feels different than the other police brutality shit, this wasn't some damn gangbanger who the cops got too antsy with, this is a guy that they made do all kinds of stupid stuff until he was crying and begging and waited for him to make one wrong gesture to murder him. This could have been you.

yes, the police can shoot whoever they wish

the court system is above questioning

anyone who cant play simon says while drunk facedown on the ground hands outstretched vs 4 men with ar's and body armor deserves to die

Looks like we have a commie sympathizer here. Sounds like a boomer also. Reminder that faggots like this guy were calling Trump a liberal while pushing the Glenn Beck narrative.

I'll tell you what pussy, you come on down here around these parts and we'll string ya up high.

where did he sympathize with commies?
>boomer
newest shill line

you seem to be trying awfully hard to establish cred here
its fucking sad

Someone who will never, ever be a police officer again. Thank god

Wow the anti-gun, anti-police liberal falseflagging shills are really out in force tonight.

Listen here you soft bitch, you and your little commie princess behind a badge got a thing or two coming.

Now you take your antifa crap right off this website. Get on getting

Pic related is you, trying to play retard Simon Says with a gun in your face

Except I'm a real American who has served my nation, not a drunk liberal faggot who plays with toys in hotel rooms

youtube.com/watch?v=fHX7zrngNpg

bout to be disappeared by time assassins

kekd what the fuck are you talking about cunt?
are you literally just flinging shit hoping something sticks?
fucking pathetic my man
>see how i hate commies too!
>fellow Sup Forumsers!

EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THIS REDDIT SHIT IS TAKING UP HALF THE CATALOG

they wanna honeypot us into doing some shit, it's like charlottesville

>no walk the dinosaur

I dont care.
Stop spamming this crap.

>shut up meg

My sides

He is /ourguy/

Let me tell you something cucked faggot. Round these parts you'd get your fucking head cracked like a the little bitch. We don't take kindly to fucking communist sympathizers walking around our town.

Now I know Australia is a red commie chink dream come true thanks to all you cucked out ass in the air cock sucking nu-male aussie dick eaters. But around here that don't fly.

Kill a commie for mommy is our motto, and it's looking like you'll do just fine.

Whats going on here?

>hes still trying
(You)

He's the Halo God

there was a call that the dude was waving a rifle out the window of his hotel room

chloe kino

are you ready to play simon says xir?

his name is Sam Hyde and he's still out there saving America

An American hero

>This is a deadly threat in burgerland
Meanwhile some dude with two duffle bags full of assault rifles is shown to his hotel room above a packed concert...

Looks like your little commie princess is in for a world of hurt

He's name is "don't do that or i'll shoot , just do as i say "guy proceeds to what he ask of him , guy shoot him anyway" How can u forget him??

he was clearly a foreign nation-state military android that could have killed the entire squadron in the span of a heartbeat were it not for the unit's apparent inebriation

made me think
im leaving this thread ive had enough of you shill

I hope they bring back public hangings for this prick.

youtube.com/watch?v=M62Va6Ft2cw

Michel Cera

Go on keep talking boomer. Tell us about Vietnam and how you sucked ho chin mings dick for 6 months in a pit making anti-American radio broadcast. Go on now hero.... tell us about the long nights getting fucked in the ass by gooks and liking it.

When was the last time you were able to pee?

hes got the eyes of a spree shooter

Get on get commie.

He's got the eyes of a libcuck faggot commie dick eater. Because that is what he is. Only commie boomers stick up for this homo.

The war on drugs and subsequent explosion of local, state and federal SWAT teams in the 1980's was the beginning of the end. And since the more you deploy your SWAT team in a year the more you can justify its increasing budget.....

Add the "war on terror", billions in military surplus the Army/Marines no longer needed (MRAPs, Helo's, rifles, camo uniforms, you name it), then add in several thousand Afghan and Iraqi vets with PTSD and no jobs happily hired by law enforcement for their poorly trained "tactical teams".....and well....you have muh America, muh Freedums 2017.......

FUCKING REDDIT GET OUT

bugmen GTFO

They fired him

Yeah, we do have a lot of tough guy LARPers. Most of them are psychotic little manlets afraid of their own shadow. They overcompensate thinking no one can see through their cringe poser faggotry. They're the farthest thing from tough.

It's telling how strong they're defending their commie princess all tatted up.

[pic related]

This is white in America btw.

1. Judge dismisses evidence.
2. Internal affairs turn blind eye.
3. Unit partner lies under oath.
4. Prosecutor forges jury from imbeciles and fellow brothers.

Literally this:
youtube.com/watch?v=4PTMO1qIyCY

Literally a Rozenkreuzer.

t. what rozenkreuzers unironically stand on

Is that mark levin?

IT'S
OKAY
TO BE
WHITE

Truly does piss me off to no fucking end because SWAT had noble beginnings in responding to the increasing leftist violence of the 1960's.

SWAT was only to be used in the most dangerous situations (active shooter, hostage situation, real terror threat, counter-sniper, etc).

Then every law enforcement agency in the nation wanted its own SWAT team (even Podunk, Arkansas.....). So you had a bunch of poorly trained volunteers running around playing at SpecOps. The bullshit war on drugs only gave them an excuse.

Now that very same poorly trained "tactical team" in Podunk, Arkansas (not a real place senpai) has it's own Buffalo MRAP, M4 Carbines, Night Vision and Thermal Imaging, Surplus Military Camo and Helmets, Drones and likely in the near future perhaps an Abrams MBT, Bradley IFV and a surplus Apache attack bird "just in case Jethro decides to sell a few dime bags of weed....".

Knew a number of SWAT guys years ago, they were a different breed than the damaged combat vets and millenials with a power trip that infest most teams these days.

yeah

this cop isint white hes a manlet mongrel

> fire a rozenkreuzer with brothers in district court, brothers in internal affairs and a law degree
Now that is liberty.

this. minus the captcha issues

>mongrel

but his face is almost perfectly symmetrical

>sanpaku eyes

Every time

I watched the documentary peace officer today, its about that

Basically swat teams are used to create volatile and violent scenarios instead of responding to existing ones.

There's one case in it where they did a plain clothes raid on a military vet growing marijuana and they lost the gun fight big time and one officer died. The guy committed suicide before trial, but the cops were so mad about their dead friend that they were never going to see that it was their own fault. If unknown men break into your house with guns you're not going surrender and hope they are police. They could've arrested the guy when he left his house instead of playing swat. The investigators also did a cover up and they didn't find out until later that they actually shot themselves in the raid.

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

a manlet faggot who shouldve been playing jailbreak listening to drowning pool and yelling at his mom instead of policing. thank god for freemasonry