Buyfag Thread

Read the guide

buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/2017/01/23/nendoroid-holo-spice-and-wolf/
ebay.com/itm/TEKKEN-Pretty-Tekken-Lucky-Chloe-1-7-scale-PVC-painted-PVC-Figure-/302091463552
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-027465&page=top
ebay.com/itm/Kotobukiya-TEKKEN-Pretty-Tekken-Lucky-Chloe-1-7-scale-PVC-painted-PVC-Figure-/262769429545
ebay.com/itm/Uta-no-Prince-Sama-Maji-Love-1000-Otoya-Ittoki-1-8-PVC-Figure-Alter-JP-/262752045592
ebay.nl/itm/DVD-KonoSuba-Kono-Subarashii-Complete-Anime-10-Episodes-English-Subs-/292007616552?hash=item43fd02a028:g:q4gAAOSwM4xXZkb7
did.co/ap002.html
myfigurecollection.net/profile/superneko44/shop/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

4 minutes no replies?
What did I just walk into?

Now I've lost it, I know I can kill.

The wise wolf has received color. Please prepare to graciously pre-order her.
mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/2017/01/23/nendoroid-holo-spice-and-wolf/

For preordering from the GSC webshop you will also receive the exclusive Lumione Gold Coin in your order.

Haven't even seen Spice & Wolf and I'm getting her

Neets are asleep.

Thanks for the link of the archive, helpful user

Reminds me of pic related

>buy regularly off ebay
>no bootlegs unless I want them
>relatively new seller based in japan
>prices of figure lower than other sellers but equal to what I'd pay from suruga-ya
>check his other items
ebay.com/itm/TEKKEN-Pretty-Tekken-Lucky-Chloe-1-7-scale-PVC-painted-PVC-Figure-/302091463552

Should I be worried? There are about three items I've seen that either have the wrong information or are super cheap. Bootlegs don't exist for them, however. Although, a bootleg does exist for the figure I just ordered.

Thinking about preordering pic related and this: amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-027465&page=top

How do Genco's and A+'s reps hold up? I didn't see them in the guide.

They couldn't make a real coin? That looks like plastic pirate gold.

Yeah, they should've included real gold with the nendoroid.

It isn't difficult to make a cheap metal coin that looks like gold.

I think this will be my last Bikini Warrior.
whats enought is enought

Technically same. I already preordered Cleric, but Kunoichi comes out before her.
So I'll have 4/8. Hunter, Dark Elf, Cleric, Kunoichi.
Never cared much for Paladin, Valkyrie, Mage and Fighter.

Wrong link.

ebay.com/itm/Kotobukiya-TEKKEN-Pretty-Tekken-Lucky-Chloe-1-7-scale-PVC-painted-PVC-Figure-/262769429545

First trip to akiba, also first nendo purchase.
One day I will locate vol 2 and 4 of Kabu no Isaki, somehow, somewhere.
Pardon my awful photography, I only have my faggot phone and asshole apartment lighting to work with.

I yearn for neesan's sizeable futa schoolbag-cock

Too bad all he got was a limited RAH

Wouldn't trust them. I mean they have Alter's bunny sora for 40.22 + 24 and it's not even out.

it's $6 it's worth it just to have a laugh at it if it is a bootleg

buyfag threads are comfy as fuck

I know I'm a minority, but the anime design is such a turn-off that I still prefer Koto's scale despite its complete lack of detail, but I feel obligated to buy this.

That looks like a delectable butt.

What do I spend my weeb bucks on? Pls help I might have a problem.

It wasn't the Chloe I just saw that and other items that seemed off.

See: ebay.com/itm/Uta-no-Prince-Sama-Maji-Love-1000-Otoya-Ittoki-1-8-PVC-Figure-Alter-JP-/262752045592

I'm stuck until it shows up then I guess I can go through Paypal/Ebay if my fears are confirmed.

Fellow Germanfags, how likely is it that my package arrives tomorrow if it went into customs today at 8 in the morning?

Unlikely except you're lucky

expect it to get it within 7-10 business days from now on.

our german customs is truly slothfull

>The gold colour in my change is actually real gold
Wow!

me

My Dibi tank came.

How does Mandarake determine the value of their items?

They look at it. They then look at others online. They then do math.

I see

Lostorage WIXOSS OST fucking when!?

I think he's implying gold leaf is cheap as hell and they could have easily plated it.

Gold leaf is cheap but it's also easy to scrape off of things unless properly treated

How much was the nendo?

Not that guy, I got those I like the most too. I don't feel like collecting all of them.
4/8 DE, Hunter, Mage and Valkyrie.

It's cheap on an individual basis, when you're making thousands of it, it adds up.

you filthy degenerate, into the fucking oven.

Can we talk about Gantz figures?
Specifically Reika. And her luscious butt.
I really like therefore I pre ordered both.
What about you fags?
Both? Just the one?
Why?
And lastly what's the best Gantz figure out there as of yet?

I went for the katana one, I think holding a gun in that pose is awkward. Let's hope we get what we see exactly, that is all I ask.

>UC delivering what they promised...

Amen. I really do hope the end product comes out as advertised.
I love using shotguns in fps games so I couldn't resist pulling the trigger on Shotty Reika.

He's not suggesting they give out actual gold coins

he's suggesting they could have at least made them out of actual metal

making a collectible coin out of painted plastic is lame as fuck

>there will never be a Mint that will produce 1:1 silver Trenni or Lumione gold bullion coins/medals
being half buyfag half stacker is suffering

I know this is a posibility, if she turns out that bad the store accepts cancellations. No problem there.

Does anyone here have experience selling exclusive ir very limited figures? What was it like and how long did it take for someone to bite?

I would calculate with a minimum of three days, maybe more if it goes to your local customs office instead of the main one.

Good taste, Dibi draws the best ahegaos.

It's going to depend on the figure, but I did it once with Alter's Lala and had it sold within 24 hours of listing on MFC. Super easy on my end and I made it reasonably easy for the buyer as well.

How did you price it? Did you go with what the figure was listed as?

I've bought a couple of figures and mangas in the past, but never actually bought anime DVD's.

ebay.nl/itm/DVD-KonoSuba-Kono-Subarashii-Complete-Anime-10-Episodes-English-Subs-/292007616552?hash=item43fd02a028:g:q4gAAOSwM4xXZkb7
Im considering buying this one, is it a good idea? It seems kinda cheap to me

I looked at what it was selling at on MFC and Ebay and priced myself competitively. I think it was $300 plus shipping at the time.

More than likely a bootleg.

pls respond. I read the guide, and thought this was a reasonable way of doing things, but I'm not sure.

Has anyone else ordered eromanga this way?

You are correct

I've been thinking about buying this one:

did.co/ap002.html

Is it illegal to burn/destroy likeness of a president? Or is it only for flags?

What makes you think so? Just the price?
The guide said that chinese sellers are a red flag for bootleg shit. This one seems to be getting a lot of positive feedback

No, it's only retarded to spend 12,000 yen just to burn a figure of a president.

Alright, thanks! I thought it'd be a good idea to confirm before potentially doing something stupid.

>Galko was delayed
I don't like this

Neither of those are illegal. Texas passed a law making burning an American flag illegal, but it was declared unconstitutional by the Supreme Court. It is legal to burn both effigies and flags, this is guaranteed by the first amendment. However the police will likely hit you with a misdemeanor for starting a fire without a permit.

I dont like it either but at least it was only delayed 1 month instead of 3 like Racing Sonico

>Can't see scalp through hair
>Tan too even/natural looking
>Not fat enough
>Suit actually fits decently
Not my president.jpg

you could easily make a mold and cast your own if you get teh exclusive.

It having 10 episodes on 1 dvd is a big sign that it is a bootleg.

Looks like a fat Putin amusing enough.

I need money, selling some scales. Ask about an item if there is no ad up
myfigurecollection.net/profile/superneko44/shop/
Prices can be discussed and so can shipping

Delayed until March

>not waiting for the nendo

Anyone know if and / or when they are going to announce Yuri on ice figures ? I have some key chains on pre-order but I would want to get some nice figures.

yeah let me just call up my buddy over at Alter real quick and ask if they've got anything planned

welp, buying this despite molto bene

Enjoy your regret.

I'd buy it for the nips

What's with her nipples? Is she aroused by spaghetti?

Got this on pre-order, is anyone else getting it ?

thats just how spaggos react to spaghetti

the real question is: is it cast off?

Choose 1 (one)

I choose your demise.

how much fatter can they go

Porkchop is the only correct answer

Sonico is the absolute limit if i really had to choose or die.

>Guaranteed to be 10k+ yen
Way too expensive for a gamble on what could end up being a mediocre figure given their past record

than wait 'til its released and judge when you've seen the final product.

unless you expect its price to skyrocket.

I choose death

>tfw porkchop will never ever suffocate you to death with her FAT ass

why even live

>pay 250 buckaroos for a painted GK
>package arrives with broken off arms
>accidentally scratch one of the boots when positioning her on the base
At least her paint job is nice. The picture of the yahoo auctions were so small that I was in constant agony about the quality.

I've had a daki cover on preorder from the animate shop for the last couple months, and it should be coming out in the next couple of days.

When should I expect them to mail me a payment form? I'm starting to get paranoid that something will get messed up.

So you choose death in any case?

>buying a bland GK for a character with a vareity of superior mass produced figs
Why?

Porkchop looks really good next to Purplecow.

Not me but:

That pose! That pose!