I can't get over how aesthetic this interview is. Anyone know where I can get clothes in this style...

I can't get over how aesthetic this interview is. Anyone know where I can get clothes in this style. Are there any brands that use exclusively white models? youtube.com/watch?v=N5MjlBkHOAg

Other urls found in this thread:

mackage.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

user the first thing you have to understand is that if you don't know where to get these clothes they would probably look bad on you.
But that being said you should still dress better

You should always look to Canada for culture and fashion trends to begin with

Sup Forums.org/fa

Who cares about fashion trends.
Let anyone dress however they want unless it is nude

lol
i have this exact coat
bought it at the bay like 7 years ago

Awesome seeing George get some spotlight. Top lad.

looks like you only have to wear all black to dress like them...

you sound like a faggot

>at the bay like 7 years ago
That’s when peacoats went out of style. Also his shit tier Scarborough accent

They look like degenerate urban modernists, completely alien to a volkisch society.

Should wear trad peasant cloths am i rite?

jesus that opening is cringe. i can just imagine the betas in the comments salivating over this

Dubstep is literally the gayest most beta genre ever to have been conceived of

The optics of this interview are incredible. We're making progress.

That’d be cool to be so self respecting that you could dress like that

Fashion is a waste of money unless you're really good looking

And if you're really good looking you will look good in a burlap sack

I'm pretty sure the jackets are Mackage

Wife and I both have jackets from them. It's a label out of Montreal, fairly popular in Canada

They make the best winter jackets

mackage.com/

Look for their older stuff too

It really is nice looking

kek

please fuck off

Assthetic is the only fitting descriptor for spencer. He never pulls off a look.

>when you have that exact same jacket
Marks work warehouse is a great store.

Perhaps. At least something that holds the worker and the family in reverence. Not the urban social marketplace.

How about you fuck off first.

What is wrong with FKK / nudism? Nothing more comfy than your own skin user. Obviously clothes are needed for cold climates, sun protection, and certain activities. I am not advocating welding nude or riding motorcycles sans PPE. Why compell a man to cover his natural self? Don't confuse nudity and lewdness. I am a natural man, and thus have right to exist naturally in my body. I have the right to forage for food without a "hunting / fishing permit" Don't be a victorian prude. Be proud of your strength and body.

It's to keep the fatties covered up. I'm naked 90% of the time I'm at home but if nudity was legal I'd never wear clothes outside to show off my gains.