ITT: You rage you lose

ITT: You rage you lose.

Other urls found in this thread:

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bottom left wasn't really that bad compared to the rest of those.

Here, have some 20 years in the making disappointment.

Keit-ai is already a manga. Stop posting it.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

Only mods actually get triggered by Keit-ai.

And crossboarders.

[autistic screeching].png

How was mid left rageworthy? Bitch got what she deserved.

Is it bad that I don't know half of those?

[mod deletion intensifies]

The Heart.

That series was the worst and I didn't even watch it. Just fetish fuel for sadist pedos.

Bottom left was his own damn fault, why i should be mad?

Yes. Go an hero.

What is top left?

Fuck off.
I hate you fucking faggots who are always spamming this shit.
No one wants to see it anymore.
Don't ever post about Keit-ai again.
Shitty memes like these are the cancer killing Sup Forums.
And you faggots always get away with it too.
Why the fuck mods don't crack down on it more, I'll never know.
Anytime someone even mentions it it gets hundreds of replies and Sup Forumsermin crossboarders.
You should consider suicide if you engage in that kind of behavior.

Why is it that Manga seems more infuriating than Anime?

This is just funny.

The threadly reminders are more rage-inducing than the meme itself.

>Why is it that Manga seems more infuriating than Anime?
You tend to put a higher amount of time in and become more invested in manga compared to anime so when shit like that happens the rage is far stronger.

Depends on which half.

If you don't know the trash half, you're fine. If you haven't read SAO and BotI, pls kill self

No censorship.

Most mangaka are edgelords too.

Lost.

>I'm terribly sorry, but I don't plan on continuing this comic in any kind of fashion
The fuck is that?
He doesn't even think about his readers who always loyal to him at all. This author should be crucified.

He ran out of ideas. At least he ended it in his own terms, unlike Mx0.

Nah. He sounds lazy as fuck.
Being axed is clearly better than that.

Speaking of shitty authors who end their series shittily.

who will rage over this scene in narutaru? she made that girl drink earthworms so she kinda deserved it

The point wasn't that Gyro wanted to save the kid it's that he wanted to make a point to his dad and the establishment that the death sentence was unjust and used by the nobility and the rich to eliminate undesirables and place blame on others for their own crimes. It worked even though he died in the process, the kid got freed and set a precedent for all cases like it the future and a few years later the death sentence in Naples was abolished. What was REALLY rage inducing in Steel Ball Run was fucking SOUNDMAN

I heard it got even worse in later volumes of the LN.

Fuck that author.

>SAO
Fuck off to reddit.

its the whole "instant single panel image" that they can do which the anime has no way of doing. you get suddenly bombarded by an image whereas the anime has to let that scene happen in several seconds, which in case if you are sharp enough, could get what's gonna happen in the next moment so you can sort of brace yourself.

like imagine a scene in the manga where the previous page has them completely fine, then the next page and the girl's head is blown off with the shocked face of the boy. anime might have to show you the gun and the bullet.

You know how I can tell you're a newfag?

Shin Angyo Onshi i think.

user you're such a fucking casual holy shit

There are some anime that induce rage for many many years though.

Noe-fags still mad.

For real tho, he's obviously talking about Shin Angyo Onshi. Which would be obvious if you a. had the context clue understanding of a 6th grader, and b. weren't such a newfag

when best girl loses, she loses hard

I dropped Eden because of that bullshit with the little sister. That was fucking bullshit.

Can someone explain all this to me? I don't feel mad at all.

fucking seo i swear

Read the following manga in your spare time
>Otaku Musumu
>Eden: Its an endless world
>Blade of the Phantom master
>Narutaru
>Ah My Goddess
>Usagi Drop
>Midori Days
>Onani Master Kurosawa

I don't know where the force kiss was from or the girl getting short in the back is from. But read it all. Come back in 6 months.

And it just keeps getting worse

Oh dude FUCK that manga. He seems to get off on making a best girl character and fucking trucking them. Quite literally mind you.

triggering /ak/

didn't know i was posting in a you laugh you lose thread

I don't remember any of rape scences in Shin Ongyo Onishi WTF
i'm mad now.
gg got it but that's it

No, this iss just sad
he just fucked himself, like telling about your ex to your girlfriend

Insert a picture from any of SEO's work, probably Kimi no because that's the one I wasted most time reading. Started reading Fuuka for a laugh and fucked off at the first truckening.

Not sure if mad.

>she made that girl drink earthworms so she kinda deserved it
Aww the edge.

And fuck me if you want but central top panel is hetakoi?
I don't remember cuck either WTF man WTF.

You're too new to be mad.

Mad a bit.

Mad entry lvl.

I'm going to need an explanation for this.

Fuck you Boichi you hack. Ruined his own series at the last minute for the stupidest fucking reason.

Not really rage worthy. If she didn't leave he wouldn't of got better and probably would be dead.

You forgot this

He refused a lot poon for this bitch?

Worst ending of 2016. Even worse than Bleach.

Someone give me the spoiler on Ahh! My Goddess!. Can't stand how stagnant the manga is to read through the whole thing.

He was basically castrated without his knowledge and they never told him. At least that's how I remember it.

Well he sure as hell acted like it. Thanks user!

Words cannot describe what I felt when that Shin Angyo Onshi scene happened, that whole arc destroyed me.

A Lollipop or a Bullet.
Any of the later chapters.

It's actually brilliant when you read through the whole thing.

Keiichi in the first few chapters of the manga was a smoking every guy and as the art improved he lost his balls, don't smoke anymore, and became the wimpy protagonist we know through the OVAs.

He literally was a pet who got spayed/neutered for his goddess master.

Man fuck that author

>the keit-ai spamming will stop once keit-ai is adapted, Sup Forums said

The child out of spitesex was not even the problem, it even happen often

but that fucking asspull pedo marriage...

What happened?

What happened to her in the end? Wasn't there some kind of loli holocaust?

Fujishima's art work in the early days of AMG was straight up reminds me of the drawings from one of these books.

Ctrl-V!

This latest chapter has revealed WHY Keiichi has been a eunuch when it comes to Belldandy.

You see, Heaven doesn't like human/goddess crossbreeds. And so, for the entire run (20+ years in real life, 3 years in-universe time), Keiichi has been neutered. Mentally neutered by Heaven. No sexual desire towards his companion. And his mind was also tampered with so he never found this suspicious in the least. But Keiichi could still feel lust for other women, so Belldandy actively scared away females so he wouldn't be tempted away from her.

Now, this is pretty bad. Belldandy knew about this the whole time, and never told him. Oh, she does love him back. But she deceived him for 3 whole years, even admitting to him that she liked being pampered by him after the reveal. And keep in mind, Keiichi is literally a nice and decent enough guy that demons can't tolerate his presence. He's been nothing but loving and supportive of Belldandy, who was a paragon of chaste love and affection.

Hell, that's not even speaking of the two other goddesses, who were freeloading at his house and being treated nicely as well. Urd knew, although she was trying to fix the problem by getting his relationship with Belldandy to go all the way. Still didn't say anything at all. Skuld can be excused, as she had no clue and her mind was blown as well.

And how did he find this out? Fucking Japanese MILF Satan told Keiichi that Heaven was messing with his mind. Belldandy could only try to rationalize it out of shame for having let it take over three years of Keiichi's life. She wanted the seal removed, but she didn't want him to find out about it. Seriously, she was prepared to make a new contract with him without letting him know that he was Heaven's bitch ever since the first chapter.

Man I hope you are just shitposting

I'm so fucking glad it never got an anime adaptation.

I don't quite understand why it should be rageworthy. it was a pretty nice story of a NEET fuck having lost control of his life finding back to society and getting married + kids and work.

>all those (you)s

Wait, Sup Forums suddenly loves SAO now?

No but the hate train of SAO is so old.

no, he thinks of the wrong SAO, and you too
unseless you're talking about the right SAO and I'm thinking about the wrong SAO now

poor Ayase

>can't call something shit anymore even though it's shit

Clannad is shit
evangaleon is shit
Code gayass is shit
your're waifu is shit
your shit

Hownu.ru

>your're waifu a shit
ftfy

The light novel SAO is no better than the anime SAO, if that's what you're implying.

>Mxo
>finally find something kind of unique and entertaining
>japan cancels it
Never not be angry and don't even get me started on Ah!My Goddess just fuck that whole thing and i hope the author burns in hell.

thank you user

I must be rusty from not shitposting for a year

He went from /ourguy/ to cuck because of magical blue balls. Sad!

The exit is to the left