Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

Yandere is the spice of life. Who knows, we may get a TDA anime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p7xheqogpJU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpzcU0wsKac
exhentai.org/s/43526d411d/993808-58
exhentai.org/s/c0d5e8f6be/993808-381
muvluv.com/product02_alt/main.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Starting off with two best girls

I want Kasumi to chain me to the bed and rape me

How do we get all the Beatrixes together?

Kasumi doesn't do that though.

so instead of studying for my test tomorrow I instead reread the important parts of extra, unlimited, and alternative

this time I was only teary eyed for an hour and I only cried twice and bawled once

ahahaha fucking hell

Even if I ask her very nicely?

>SM kikestarter
>1mil $ stretch goal beato route

would you pledge?

Good good. What hurt you this time?

>no Yuuhi
Good!

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=p7xheqogpJU

TDA is too in depth to be a standalone, its concept is a fat spoiler for Unlimited itself, absolutely not happening unless it comes out after a trilogy anime or as an OVA, but that could be wasting money as well.

That's not what you call rape, and she's not strong enough to have rough sex with you anyway, Kasumi is a dead fish in bed.

Can I at least ask her to hit me over the head with a stick and call me a weakling during sex?

How long until Yui becomes a yandere?

What was her problem?

She's lazy.

Autism

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpzcU0wsKac

>...from that moment on, even the infamous Axmann could no longer resist her. Cowed by her ruthlessness, the Brown Beast, Scalpel of the Stasi, secretly pledged his allegiance to her. It is unknown how many acts of carnage were then carried out by him under her orders.

>...throwing pregnant woman off roof tops and bayoneting babies, leaving them hanging from the balcony. The soldiers were reprimanded, but Brehme remained untouchable thanks to the aegis of friends in high places (namely Schmidt and Axmann)...

>...but Brehme was a more then just a thug. Her ace status was well earned and she was a brave, if not vicious, warrior.

>She always lead from the front to inspire her soldiers, taking on a greater share of the danger then anyone else. Though this would not prevent her from throwing allies to the BETA when it suited her fancy.

>From a young age, she displayed sociopathic tendencies and was described as "off" by many of her classmates. Cold and detached, Brehme lacked the empathy or even the drive to make friends.

>...the Red Knight then fell, not to the BETA, but to the ambitions of a false lover. Brehme was awarded greatly in the Stasi for her betrayal of her father and the Bernhard siblings.

> Brehme and her officers used to inject poison into captured refugee children for entertainment. They then cut the children into pieces with horse meat to make soap.

>Brehme was also purportedly a lesbian rapist and necrophiliac. It remains to this day unknown the horrors she subjected Bernhard and the 666th too.

>In one operation, she lead her 101st Regiment in the slaughter of 120,000 civilians across 200 villages. It was also found from unearthed Stasi files that she'd had a plan to blanket East Germany in nuclear fire before fleeing to Australia with her closest associates.

>...it was then that Leutnant Theodor Eberbach, in a miraculous turn around, plunged his blade into Brehme. She then used her last breath to taunt Eberbach before expiring.

lol

That'll be surprisingly sexy, good choice.

Fucking kek, just remember that some dipshit retard actually wrote this.

What is this?
Are they churning out another half-assed crap VN again? Is this TDA VN?
At least don't ruin this one Age.

>the Brown Beast, Scalpel of the Stasi, secretly pledged his allegiance to her. It is unknown how many acts of carnage were then carried out by him under her orders.
I know this whole thing is bullshit, but this part just triggers the fuck out of me. At least get your military ranks straight for fuck's sake if you're gonna write bullshit.

exhentai.org/s/43526d411d/993808-58

exhentai.org/s/c0d5e8f6be/993808-381

What's the story behind these scenes?

Breast cancer check, woman usually do this.

Helgarosa is ____

for cuddling

>moderate propaganda.txt

Someone tell me where this golden turd came from. MAL?

This is my wife

_______ deserves Twizzlers

Sumika was the the heroine we needed but not the one we deserved

Melvina!

POO

IN

Your Muv Luv waifu

LOO

Will

Anime Beatrix is ugly.

perhaps Beatrix had blackmail material on Axmann. in any case, lower rank pulling the higher rank along isn't unheard of, especially in a failed state like the DDR.

Leave best boy alone

But Mikoto is the best boy (female)

I mean, by staying there he was literally asking for it, it's not like i have anything against him, but come on.

I'm going to protect Katia!

You failed

If Pham was a fighting game character, what would be her finisher?

No Theo failed I won't

Even if she is a secondary, Gretel will always be the main heroine of my heart

I want to protect Vivi from Katia

What is Matika's smile like?

Melvina is cute! CUTE!

I'm pretty happy to have Maniax actually coming.

Not long at all. The seeds are all there.

Then again, this is Muv Luv. Pretty sure everyone has displayed yandere tendencies at some point.

Why is she so stupid-looking?

That's because Yui is stupid.
She's a stupid little girl that can't even save her friends.

I want to hit Yui

I want to hug Yui

Mommy/Daddy issues depending on which universe she is in.

Thank you Watanabe!

Are you seriously trying to defend that crap?

Would Sup Forums buy a TE Maniax that focused on the bridge bunnies?

Do you want to hug her while she's crying and tell her that it's going to be alright?

Maybe

Are there any translations for Schwarzenmarken that aren't machine translated?

I think I was the first few chapters of LN translated.

Anyone here have maburabu plastic aside from figurines? Thinking of ordering this and Beato's Mig.

I want to protect that smile!

[X] Rape the chink

How was TE anime received when it aired? I only recently got into the franchise.

I don't think that's the case, to be honest Unlimited is thirteen years old now and if you want to split hairs you could argue that everything that takes place in the Betaverse including TE and Schwarz are spoilers for Unlimited.

You don't really need that much information to understand what's happening in TE, all you have to know is that they tried to stop the aliens by blowing it up.

It was a disappointment for people who were expecting the whole thing to be like the third act of Alternative.

and also people complained about the QUALITY (which the BDs largely fixed).

But it was fairly liked in the end, especially after the IRC frodoposters got bored and went to troll SAO threads instead.

How about Schwarzesmarken?

I really liked the liberties the director took with it.

Should have been 2cours.

Kasumi's last couple lines always hit like a fucking sledgehammer

What do you call a girl with no friends?
Yui!

That's what kills me too. When she starts crying so do I.

What do you call a bully?
(You)!

Yes

What is their to like of Katia? why was she ever conceived? I kinda get the appeal of Sumika and Yui but Katia is just unlikeable

She's cute looking I guess

>muvluv.com/product02_alt/main.htm

This site is so mid-00's it hurts.

Schwarzesmarken anime was a mistake.

Rape Meiya
Rape Yui

>Rape Meiya
It's not rape if she wants it.

Meiya deserves Twizzlers

how do we fix her?

she already got twizzlers, and unlike a certain someone didn't feel the need to ruin the lives of countless people over it

Love and respect.

with a gangbang
delet this

Show her love.

What would a threesome Sakaki and her Mother be like?

Pretty cool actually

No more bullying or hurting.

Only love, healing, and protecting now.

So Sup Forums... Did the Soviet base in Kamchatka have "two corps of tanks" Which translate into tank armies which are extremely large or two tank companies?

Probably companies.

Play Altered Fable right after Alternative. That's what I did that and worked great.

I have to agree with this user. I just wish Yuuhi's route was translated all the way.

She probably wakes up at night screaming and sobbing from repressed memories seeping through, only for Theo to hug her and make all the bad go away

Katia is a bland and boring little girl who pushes her ideals on other people at least Sumika and Yui are cute

Lise nighttime cuddles are undoubtedly a miracle of the universe.