Murder of Kelly Thomas (R.I.P.)

Now that ACTUAL police brutality is on everyone's consciousness, here is another case of a man being brutally murdered and tortured for no real reason. This video is even more difficult to watch. All cops were acquitted.

Murder begins at timestamp 14:58. youtube.com/watch?v=A6IntxCA3sA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0rfo0CmhKu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok satan. I will watch it.

I for one see the murder of Philando Castile as ACTUAL police brutality.

He was crying for his momma as they beat him death. But remember, if you ever criticize the police for their brutality and their ability to get away with murder then you're actively against the troops. SUPPORT OUR TROOPS! STAND FOR THE FLAG!

The reason I made this thread is because this is such a forgotten example of police brutality, and should be more well-known. People need to see this.

fuck the homeless

Wtf is wrong with the burger's police force they seem to target whites for no reason

I see a drunken idiot resisting and taunting the police.
The police are power tripping assholes, but this idiot didn't need to get into a pissing contest with them.

And, the cops didn't need to murder him when they had full control of the situation after the first 10 taser shots and batons to the face.

I watched it. Is this rage or mkUltra that I feel?

die pigs die

Just the feel of being a human.

It's so cute that you burgers think it's appropriate for government agents to murder anyone that doesn't follow instructions.
Land of the free, what a joke

Don't forget elderly LaVoy Finecum getting shot dead after failing to keep his hands up as he walked through a 2+ foot snowbank, surrounded by cops yelling confusing orders

I am a father, his cries for help will haunt me.

Capitalism and debt system created them. You have to deal with them

the cops and their families should all have their arms and legs turned to jelly

families first of course, the cops to watch before getting their eyes gouged out

tbqh anything short is injustice

I was going to watch the full video but I think i'll pass.

How is being a father relevant to your comment?

The mental gymnastics you’re displaying are Olympic tier

you have the right to choose to not follow orders
you have the right to choose to fight police while meth'd up out of your fucking mind
these are both poor choices
like I said before, police are power tripping assholes with high school educations.
I agree these cops went too far, but cowboy put himself in that position with dumb fuck decisions.
Good luck with your future decisions.

he was a homeless mentally ill fuckwit

>have to
think again

because he imagined himself dying and wondered what will happen of the kids.

If you're a parent, or the older sibling you can relate what the person is saying.

please explain how this doesn't happen to the rest of us, kthx

this. the problem stems from giving proper care to people with mental illnesses. but hey, we EMBRACE them openly so ya know treating crazy has fallen by the wayside.

desu cops would beat the shit out of you even if you comply.
They decide to fuck you up first and then reasons later. There was no escape for him, he was marked for execution long before this happened.

The police in the Middle East are even more sharty. These two had been accused of listen to Phil Collins cd.

>cop asks guy to cooperate
>no fuck you dad you can't make me
>conflict ensues, goes sideways and guy ends up dead
Once again, the police did nothing wrong and the guy involved was asking for it

I watch this video and all I can do is cringe and hate homeless people even more

do they drug them before? i always wondered why they always look so calm before being executed. nobody screams or freaks out.

circumcised jew slave americans

Anyone who blindly defends the police or tries to frame the issue as "police vs. Niggers" is a fucking moron. You are a weak-minded faggot if you think this way.
These people do not care about your personal safety as a citizen. They do not think about the fact that you directly financially support them. They care about their pension, and that's about it.

>homeless

Nothing of value was lost

He can't be a very good father if he is drunk and out that late at night

I dont know. But him crying out for his dad over and over. Begging for his dad to save him was hard to watch.

In order to make crime statistics appear more egalitarian. Burger police allow blacks to get away with lots of petty crime, while going after whites (probably gooks as well) for similar offenses in order to "equalize" crime stats.

>do they drug them before?
Yes, they also do 'test runs' on them, bringing them to the extreme.
And at some point people just give up, I know it doesn't make sense sometimes but their will is broken and they think this is the easier exit than living under the torture.

look at that guy's video who was getting crushed by ISIS tank, he thought they were just kidding and kept looking at the other guy expecting "lmao got you, stop the tank" but he got rekt.

Dudes look rad as shit, thankfully I'm not a criminal nigger

That's right, police are not your friend. They view everyone as a criminal, and will not hesitate to beat the ever loving shit out of you with the slightest amount of probable cause.
So...
STOP BREAKING THE LAW ASSHOLE!!

He was calling out " dad dad save me, there killing me dad... daddy" maybe you missed that 3 minutes

Yeah he wasn't really Jesus on the cross when he was antagonizing the cop like a 13 year old for like 10 minutes

Fuck you OP...he dindu nuffin, right?

This faggot hippy had 1000 chances to make it through this alive but chose to fight. Fuck him...and fuck you niggers that think otherwise.

We can't have a civil society if people don't do EXACTLY what cops tell them to do. Yea, there are asshole cops but they are far outnumbered by the ones out there to help and just trying to earn a living. I don't know who this made cringe. I was glad to see this twink get the shit kicked out of him.

Let this be an example to all you fucking cucked druggies & NWA wannabes that think you can make the mistake of not doing what your told by law enforcement.

In this day & age, serious ass whipping is in order.

Isn't this the case that pushed Dorner over the edge?

>Kelly

That's a girl's name

>niggers labeled as whites in records.jpg
Nope, they just fudge the records a bit.

police brutality will continue because the right cannot let go of their hatred of black people. Think about it. There is not a chance in hell you people would stand with the blacks and denounce police brutality. Plus the right wing media will pit you against them and you will continue to fall for it.

you're missing the point, it will haunt the person who said "i am a father, his cries for help will haunt me" because the guy getting beaten to death was crying out for his dad. That would haunt any father who loves his children if he can imagine it. why the fuck do i have to explain basic human shit jesus fucking christ.

Well that was disturbing. Why does it take 5 guys to take down one? The taser seems to do nothing. Is this the best we can do?

>trying to become a cop so I can get experience and join ICE
>nigger tattooed chink shoots fat retard who can't understand "keep your hands where I can see them"
>have to wait another ten years for dindu ooga boogas to stop chimping out about cops so I don't get fucking murdered by some retard in his truck due to what some faggot did on the other side of the nation
>WHY ISNT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM WORKING WHY ARE ALL COPS SHIT

Of course you are, leaf. Thats why you need a glass bottom boat to see your Navy.

I skipped the firat 14 minutes. Maybe I missed the mean thinga the guy said to deserve this.
Sorry I will right think next time

Yes, you’re right. But point is that something is wrong with law enforcement of cops . Cops really recognize that even they are working under the law and this is actually they are working for. It’s not only what about power trip itself but also how law enforcement features the power of authorities .

Imagine trying to wrestle your mother back into the bed after she has downed 4 bottles of concentrated maple syrup.
Drugs are kinda like that.

Your wifes son doesnt count

holy fuck man, that is absolutly needless. how many cops does it take desu? thats ridiculous.

You live in a country where the police don't maintain control of a situation? Sounds like utter anarchy. And in anarchy, no one is free.

you've been asshurt all night haven't you cop? It must make you rage to see your shitty arguments being dissected so easily by multitudes of random users.

Niggers on suicide watch

yeah the right wing makes up all those crime stats about niggers. fuck niggers and fuck cops

Awwww, another white guilt riddled, wannabe BLACKED soy boy.

CRIMINALS. WE HATE CRIMINALS, regardless of color.

Id save a black conservative over a white liberal any day of the weak.

Satanic OP. The boys in blue will soon be the boys in red if they keep this shit up.

fuck yourself with a broken glass bottle

You aren't a good father if your son ends up a drunk at that time of night

Besides in the uk we don't need to worry about that since criminals win over here

what were the cops called out for in the first place?

wtf I love police brutality now

It's fucked.
>stand with the blacks
no. 95% (made up on the spot) of the black lives BLM bitches about were worthless
>denounce police brutality
sure, but that's not what BLM has in their end game. they just want to get away with crimes.
so fuck em. and most black I know bitch about routine police encounters. cops are assholes. blm (and such) are criminals.

Ah good one, I deserve that for mentioning I have kids and this guy getting murdered made me feel sad.
I dont even know what flag you have since all the malware deleted flags for me. So I will assume your American

>Blacks
>people
This is what you're failing to understand. Blacks don't care about other blacks being killed by police one fucking bit. They hate the police because they hate law and order. Police are what's stopping them from robbing, raping, and looting and they know it. Once the police have to treat blacks like something other than enemy combatants all hell will break loose and it'll be London 2.0.

wtf i love based black people now

they are zog bots idiot, you're an even bigger threat to them than blacks

hang theese cops, wtf, thats why i would never put a foot in the USA. I mean we also have criminal non whites here but your police ... fuck man

i fucking give up, go outside and interact with people.

>There is not a chance in hell you people would stand with the blacks and denounce police brutality
retard, BLM insists on inserting into the issue and then they go and start riots even if the shooting is justified in a particular case.

Shit happens. Fail to comply with the city watch at your peril.

>shitty 'respeck muh authoritayy' arguments
>ignores the significant cost via lawsuits that cop incompetence/brutality caused in this case
>can't even use proper english

You are another example as to why a minimum IQ test score is needed for LE employment, and clearly one that's far above your own

My post was pointless my bad . What I was wanting to say was they need to recognize that even authorities are under the law enforcement. How can they arrest you when cops break law . Awful. Can’t imagine how much they are corrupted.

On July 5, 2011, at about 8:30 PM, officers of the Fullerton Police Department responded to a call from the management of the Slidebar[21] that someone was vandalizing cars near the Fullerton Transportation Center. While investigating, they encountered the shirtless and disheveled Thomas and attempted to search him. According to statements given by the officers, Thomas was uncooperative and resisted when they attempted to search him, so backup was called.[22] "Now you see my fists?" Fullerton police officer Manuel Ramos asked Thomas while slipping on a pair of latex gloves. "Yeah, what about them?" Thomas responded. "They are getting ready to f*** you up," said Ramos, to which Thomas replied, "Start punching dude". A video of the event surfaced. Thomas can be seen being uncooperative with the officers, but sitting and being non-aggressive.

See what I mean, if the media even brings up black people in regards to police brutality you are instantly side tracked.

ironic a cop pig would post under a confederate flag becuase if the south didnt import million of niggers the us crime rate could have been like japan. But nooo MUH DIXI*burp* mongrels like you ruined a fine country.

>ZOG Bots
I can assure you that these Nigger Attack Squads are as unironically ethnocentric as the average Sup Forums user

Yea, u mad. 100% proper English. #dealwithitnigger

>trying to reason with an American

It's more due to the fact that I, like most members of my race, do not have a heightened predilection for criminality and antisocial behavior that I feel entitled to demand the state not punish

Sup Forums will never admit it, but our cops have major issues. they go out of their way to look for issues and fuck people up.

Learn to read and apply comprehension, Cletus.

I wasn't side tracked at all you dumb fuck. This is right on track with where you took the conversation.
>do this or this
>hey, that's a false dichotomy
>lol see. you can't even play by my arbitrary rules, racist!
Get fucked, kike.

Kek, 7/10 post.

I've had multiple encounters with cops and have survived every one of them. (drunk 1x, stoned 2x, and multiple vehicle offenses)
Wanna know my secret?
Show respect, (even to the meanies)
Keep my fucking mouth shut. (even when they dis me and I want to "muh dick" them)
Don't pull that sovereign citizen bullshit, just don't be a fucking idiot and incriminate yourself.
Obey every command.
See its not magic, it's just what should be common sense.

Drunk people are bad people to me

lol @ Belgium.
Yea, you matter, like the UN.
No cop, just tired of shitty progressives.

Did he die of being punched or did he die of no air? If he died of being punched he should have drank more milk and ate more raw onions. If he died of no air than the cop should have let him breathe.

That's a Mexican mafia killing you fagit

get fucked hahaha

What are you trying to conserve? The jewish world order? ZOG? You're a faggot if you're not progressive when it comes to kicking these fuckers out. Circumcised slave.

This one is better

youtu.be/0rfo0CmhKu0

Ive had over 30 interactions in 20 years and same result. It's not rocket science.

He was schizophrenic. The state of CA has fucked those people because you cannot even hospitalize and get them on prescriptions without their consent. It's insane. No matter how violent, or a danger they are to themselves 72 hours is all they will do. Parents and family are hard pressed to even get conservatorship. Liberal faggot will not even let you introduce their medical diagnosis in court because it is "bias" and they have "rights".

tl;dr - California has made it almost impossible to treat the mentally ill because liberals are all insane and know they would end up in the Looney bin

at least my non-country can win its war of succession, if you are so tired of shitty progressives, why don't you go the fuck back to africa? Theres room in Liberia and you'll finally not be the biggest retard in the room wherever you go anymore