Somebody got their funding

Somebody got their funding.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152440960/#q152441856
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump's speech really triggered the jew.

why do you think a sensational video would need to be shilled? i know you're out of touch and have a hard time relating to people but the video is quite frustrating, and people are venting with memes and threads

Where are all the shills that bitched about the /CBTS/ threads for this faggotry?

Link to speech nigga

Like what even is the point? What would a shill gain out of this?

DAMN bro

This scumbag executed a white guy with two young kids and a pregnant wife... and got away with it.

Making 100 slightly resized photos of the same image is very obviously one or a few people trying to defeat the spam filter, you also are simply unable to make a post that doesn't involve a social status insult

Yeah, how can someone be so fucking retarded they keep reaching for their waistband? Really frustrating

Nah people are just pissed because a white American family man was denied justice after a senseless murder. Blast that fuckers pic everywhere so maybe someday he can face the same scenario.

>WHY WON'T PEOPLE STOP BEING MEAN TO THE POOR POLICEMAN
>HE DINDU NUFFIN
Just drink bleach. You're obviously that same faggot that was using the Cringeistan flag in previous threads.

first off, the fact it's the sameish picture reused doesn't mean shit

also
>social status
you're dumb as fuck

CRAWL TOWARDS ME AND THEN PLAY BEETHOVEN'S FIFTH WHILE CRAWLING
AND THEN PLAY IT BACKWARDS WHILE NOT CRAWLING!

>haha i'm so edgy, i'm glad this guy got killed!
kill your family, then yourself

The 56% meme was impressive. This one is just patheti

What is even going on? Who's paying these people?

they are trying to convince us to of gun control - which ultimately leads to police not owning guns

Hopefully his son grows up and seeks revenge like a cowboy or something

>Hi guys reddit here
Why haven't you gassed yourself yet?

NFL just paid out to social justice Charity's.
NFL niggers still kneeling

>8 year old black kid does the same thing
>nigger deserved it

>40 year old white man does it
>poor baby. He dindu nuffin. Fuck the police!
Yep, this board truly is retarded. Maybe if you had supported police reform back when it was happening to POC your poor white boyfriend wouldn't have died today. White people deserve what they get.

Calling anyone who has an opposite view to yours a shill.
>Sup Forums 2017

What 8 year old did the cops muder?

fucking this

Can we have a constructive discussion?

hey I can see my thread on there :)

It's annoying as fuck.

must've been short a few dollars because what a shitty job. no attempt to blend in or be covert. whoever the fuck hired that shithead doesn't have an eye for talent

White people make up the majority of police brutality victims in the US. Nice try faggot.

There is nothing wrong with the police shooting negro children it's called pest control.

>muh gentle giant

fuck off, niggers are a blight on this planet

>crossposting
A serious discussion about you eating glass? Okay.

>still following politicsball

Diversion. One Half of the threas shall be pro this cop, the rest anti. Create a opinion-rift artificially. Its a test.

Why the hell is Sup Forums helping the silicon valley anonymous sjw faggots doxxing family members of a trigger happy twat?

We are not a hivemind retard, go back to red.dit

Oh, I could see the utility of forcefully injecting into people's awareness a visceral video of a relatable figure getting lit up with regard to shilling for gun control

What you said here was "I know you're not cool enough to agree with me,"

t.butthurt shill

“CROSS YOUR LEGS WHILE I MASTURBATE HOLD ON IM GETTING BLUE BALLS BETTER SHOOT SOMEONE”

daily reminder that behind every Aussie flag is a weak and scared man who will bend over and spread wide if you're Chinese

The truth of the matter is, that this issue is blown out of proportion and it doesn't really matter what one think about this incident. It's slide threading and hampers actual political discussion.

I personally think that the cop was a bastard, but the victim was a huge dumbfuck who payed the ultimate toll for his idiocy. It's like fate, sometimes you make a mistake and get a slap on the wrist,
sometimes it costs your life.

unironically this.
+1 American job for you.

They are sliding this topic

>We are not a hivemind retard
>We
kys spic

Tell me why this cop shit is so important? What does one gain from repeating opinions ad infinitum about this single incident?
Cui bono?

It couldn't be that police use of force is a hot-button divisive issue that people actually want to discuss.

>discussion of a state-sanctioned execution in the 'land of the free' is shilling

it's called a current political event you spineless faggots

>Oh, I could see the utility of forcefully injecting into people's awareness a visceral video of a relatable figure getting lit up with regard to shilling for gun control
you're a faggot

>waaah people are discusing things i don't want to talk about. i want to talk about how Doanld Trump is the God Emperor
Just fucking KYS you fucking redditor piece of fucking shit

you can have a 30 day visa

it's not important. (((they))) want it to be important to try and rekindle anticop hatred since it passed flavor of the month status

>I personally think that the cop was a bastard, but the victim was a huge dumbfuck who payed the ultimate toll for his idiocy. It's like fate, sometimes you make a mistake and get a slap on the wrist, sometimes it costs your life.
Precisely this, there exists simultaneous truth to the facts of the cop being a powertripping faggot and the drunk doing exactly the wrong thing REPEATEDLY in an extremely high stakes situation and suffering the predictable consequence.

Anyways... I can't take any more of this amerimutt ZOG police state cock sucking tonight. Goodnight reddit.

there are thousands of cops who are dirty as shit and deserve to be killed mate. one is too many when positions involving lethal force are concerned

You're a Mongol, do you have a more specific criticism?

Oh, wrong flag, pay debt

>Guy who gets blatantly shot by a tatted up manlet monkey who looks like a fucking retard
>Surprised this new and developing story is being posted

What, not enough Jew dick sucking threads?

Discussing police violence itself is pretty reddit tbqhfam.
But it is to be expected from a fucking leaf.

This leaf here even calls it an execution.

go and find a occupying member of NATO's cock to suck you fucking sorry excuse for a g*rman

exactly the same happened when that Canadian kid killed some sand nigger last year

>Discussing police violence itself is pretty reddit tbqhfam.

No, agreeing that the cop did wrong is the reddit thing to do.

>anticop hatred

Who gives a fuck? What do you faggots get out of sucking cop dick on Sup Forums? These people stand by when the (((alt-right))) faggots get maced and shit at rallys, they stand by as Antifa beat the shit out of you. They don't "protect and serve", they spit on your constitutional rights, and guess what. If Marshall Law happens and they decide to round up the guns, who do you think will be the one doing it? Not the Politicians or Presidents, but their ZOGbot pawns who are loyal only to whatever nigger or kike mayor is signing their checks. Nobody who legitimately considers themselves "far right" is pro-cop.

>a fucking leaf
just leave

What did Michael Cera do?

>Caring about Trump
Sup Forums is dead to me

come tell that to your sister

This
Hi Rabbi Leaf.

>my sister is in canada
doubt

Mods are too busy sucking dick to take notice of their OWN sticky about repeated threads

cops

You used "ZOG Bot" in the other thread too, my agitating Jewish friend

it's lolbertarians sperging out because they feel their boards been taken over by nazis

Seriously tho

I have a cousin who stayed at the La Quinta Inn in Mesa at the same time as Daniel Shaver and I can assure you the homicide was justifiable.

I hate the schizo boomers that come here from twitter and don't know what a meme is outside of "funny frog" and "image with impact font text on it"

It's almost as if I've been posting consecutively in these threads because the topic at hand is interesting. It's almost as if there's other people who use the term too. It's almost as if you're a fucking idiot who somehow think Cops aren't on the Jews side. Nice reply though.

>Cops are totally BASED dude they voted Trump!
>Just like how the cops overwhelmingly voted Golden Dawn in Greece and when told to illegally arrest Golden Dawn members, they did.

this is the narrative they are pushing.
Divide & Conquer.
Call them out.

MoveOn
Reagan Battalion
#Resist Movement
ShareBlue/CTR
SEIU/BLM (yes they work closely)

WHAT IS BEING SLIDED?

SYRIA THREAD?

MAGA THREAD?

BITCOIN?

PIZZAGATE?

seriously I don't understand this shit. Ppl act like this is ground zero for the race war instead of shitpost and troll central. Get a discord or something

ok mr not a shill
we totally believe you

>WHAT IS BEING SLIDED?

>SYRIA THREAD?
>MAGA THREAD?
>BITCOIN?
>PIZZAGATE?

Bunch of shitty circle jerk generals. nothing of value was lost

Might be a family member trying to personal army

>puts echoes around 'alt right'

You're so special

Reminder that this drunk retard literally waved a rifle out of the window over a public street.

Reminder that in the video it's clear they have been given instructions and not complied before, the cop literally says he didn't comply earlier.

Reminder that the retard can't follow basic instructions several times over but keeps grasping for his waistband.

Reminder that the cop does most things right other than being slightly trigger happy.

Reminder that both the dead retard and the cop are completely insignificant.

Reminder that leftists are constantly trying to subvert pol, and generating outrage against cops is a top way to shift pol towards niggers and antifa (no way they are making those groups friendlier towards cops, so if you can't move the niggers and antifa, move pol)

Reminder that 15+ threads are made about this constantly for no good reason whatsoever, per the above.

>Stop being mean to BASED COPS

The state of (You). Lmao.

Fact: more white people shot by cops than black people every year.

Fact: in the video, the black girl is treated like royalty and not screamed at but the white boy is shot to death.

> muh racism

All niggers should die.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152440960/#q152441856

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

yeah you arent fitting in retard
just kys sweetie XD

Fact: more white people shot by cops than black people every year.

Fact: in the video, the black girl is treated like royalty and not screamed at but the white boy is shot to death.

> muh racism

Boomers are Trump supporting bootlickers

wtf i love the united states of america now

>Nobody who legitimately considers themselves "far right" is pro-cop.
there's your problem m8. most here these days consider far right to mean jew loving neocon with a reddit account.

>What is being subtle

I swear to god, shills these days...

he's talking about fags like you who complained about all the CBTS threads.

>visit other boards
>see same useless threads on repeat
clearly i wasnt the only one to notice

I can always tell someone has my best interests at heart when they choose to call me "white boy"

Bump

What is this retarded shit?