Get fucked

Hahahahahahaha

We actually did get fucked, this guy is playing 4d chess right here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4PTMO1qIyCY
youtube.com/watch?v=M62Va6Ft2cw
youtube.com/watch?v=rJi0_7xRfSE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>got fired
>unhireable because of reasons fired
>no skills because he wasted his life in the military and then a cop

If someone doesn't kill him then he'll kill himself in a year

>fixed buis
>dickmod
>spikes bcg
>billet lower
>meme dust cover

faggot/10

Billet upper too. He probably bought it directly from Spikes.

Police are allowed to use their personal rifles? Since when?

/quickrundown/ on what you just said?

1. Judge dismisses evidence.
2. Internal affairs turn blind eye.
3. Unit partner lies under oath.
4. Prosecutor forges jury from imbeciles and fellow brothers.

Literally this:
youtube.com/watch?v=4PTMO1qIyCY

Literally a Rozenkreuzer.

Your wrong.

>|||....................[Education History].......................|||
|||...Doctor of Law (J.D.) ASU College of Law (2012-2014)........|||
|||...Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc.) from PU (2011-2012)..|||
|||...Bachelor's degree from NAU (2008-2010).....................|||

Fixed

This guy was a pathetic beta who shot a crying drunk guy over not crawling on the ground like he asked instead of crawling with his hands up too.

5'8" manlet with poser tats who became a cop after failing to be an actor because he wanted power and now a hardworking father is dead because he was playing with an air rifle and this dickless larping prick shot him five times because he wanted to feel like a man and wanted to give orders like a real piehitter and couldn't follow the fucking book (hands on back of head, legs crossed, move up with one of the FOUR backup keeping their weapon trained on him).

Don;t act like this was anything else after the video released.

>1. Judge dismisses evidence.
>2. Internal affairs turn blind eye.
>3. Unit partner lies under oath.
>4. Prosecutor forges jury from imbeciles and fellow brothers.
can i get a source for this so i can be more informed on this topic

>piehitter

>and wanted to give orders like a real piehitter and couldn't follow the fucking book (hands on back of head, legs crossed, move up with one of the FOUR backup keeping their weapon trained on him).
he didnt give the orders

Everything from fake news. You have to conduct the search, brother.

Am I free to go?

I don't care if he winds up becoming a lawyer just don't give the guy a gun and a badge anymore because clearly it was a bad idea. I only hope the incompetent LT that instructed him also lost his badge.

Why the fuck this crazy number of threads about this completely insignificant retard?

Reminder that Breivik chose the only approach to shills that has ever been proven to work permanently.

Brothers would not abandon their fellow. What other point of this is in an eternal anglo lodge, if not to fuck goyims and getting away with it?

Source?

Have you seen the video?
youtube.com/watch?v=M62Va6Ft2cw

Have you considered, that initial report was about someone having a gun in an open carry shall-issue state?

Have you considered, that USA has a precedent law and that case sets precedent for cop to shoot anyone, if they have report of a lawful conduct and then walk free and without any charge?

Have you considered, that niggers came to that case like flies to a piece on shit to show dem whiteys theyre raysis?

Have you considered, that cops came to that case in the same manner as niggers, because they think they defend the precedent of them shooting anyone who has pants and hands? Because rozenkreuzers brainwashed them into thinking, that it was a typical case. You know like a good friend, that made much better career than you did tells you a story on annual barbeque about "that horrible case". And then you just feel obliged to shitpost on a mongolian pedo cartoon forum for virgins.

Have you considered, that Sup Forums is always right and the consensus of Sup Forums will define what people would carry out from this situation?

Have you considered why a group of 3 heavily armed police officers would need a clearly intoxicated man with open hands laid against ground in a narrow hallway to "Crawl toward them"?

Here's a hint: [spoiler]Is because they're terrible police officers and rightfully got their badges taken away. [/spoiler]

>Engraving for full auto setting
>No third pin
Do police practice Bring Your Own AR nowadays?

I had considered the reasoning.
> USA has a precedent law and that case sets precedent for cop to shoot anyone, if they have report of a lawful conduct and then walk free and without any charge

> spoiler
You are a terrible newfag. And that case reeks with freemasonry.

this is what i'd like to know

>USA has a yada yada
Yeah cops have licenses to kill but that doesn't relieve them of the consequences if the killing was due to incompetence. Manslaughter should have flew with nominal sentencing but murder isn't what happened. Regardless, thank god neither of these two shitheads will ever work in law enforcement again and there's nothing a butthurt ruskie can do about it but cry on the internet.

The SJW chimpout cop was apparently the one that could not get the door to unlock during the video. There is court footage. I believe it is all clarified there.

> cops yada yada
Nobody on land have license to kill law abiding citizens in cases others than self defence. That case sets precedent for killing anyone because someone reported a lawful conduct.

Of course rozenkreuzers want to dismiss its importance, because they think that is a special isolated case intended personally for their privilege.

And they are wrong. They used their NWO ticket and had set precedent for cops to work as hitmens in the broad daylight.

Gullible people think, that if they would just lie down and say "fuck off i wont move a muscle, come and get me". They are gravely wrong.

The only way to evade that is to constantly wear shrew's fiddle.

>fixed buis
better than fagpul flip up bullshit.
>dickmod
good enough. who the fuck needs to lift 400 pounds with the side of his handguard?
>spikes bcg
no worse than cmmg or ap
>billet lower
billet receivers are just fine, but that coating sux arse
>meme dust cover
agreed

> meme tats
> bring gun from home
> murders man

Fuck off atheist shill, Sup Forums is a Christian board.

Dude's probably a faggot mason, of course he'll find a job LOL

I thought that cat was just stirring a pot, whoops .__.

Bullshit

> freemasons
> christians
KEK

>getting your rifle engraved
Tacticool faggots are the worst.

Fuck you shill. Wasn't even the same guy giving the orders. I can bet you're some fat curly haired fuck Bernadette supporter, blasting this shit on your liberal feefee Facebook page, getting others riled up on false information. I can't wait to hang you troll monsters, you're the real problem in the world.

I wonder who will be laughing after civil lawsuit. Might be expensive for both cop and city that employed him.

>Internal affairs turn blind eye.

Not surprising, because this kid's dad served 19 years in the Mesa County PD and was a lieutenant in the departments Internal Affairs division.

He's also a practicing lawyer and probably in bed with the judge.

The whole thing was rigged from the get-go.

faggit is leaking all over Sup Forums now, so all the limp-wristed comments have spiked

> judge dismisses "you're fucked" dust cover and the video
> probably in bed with the judge
Probably?

> calls people names like it is an argument
> remembers plebbit
You have to go back there, 56er.

Needs to be found and doxxed the harassed to point of collapse and suicide.

> Spikes bcg
> RRA grip
> BCM fore-end
> Billet gun-show lower has full auto selector position but gun has no auto-sear pin
Yup gun is a total mutt.

Why is the "You're fucked" dust cover so relevant?

Piece of shit weapon. Ak all the way

Because it shows that he was enthusiastic about killing people.

I have one of these ;)

There are some good jobs for able bodied ex-military.

youtube.com/watch?v=rJi0_7xRfSE
thats how i feel about it

so? that's his job? if he was actually shooting some terrorist or something this time then he should be enthusiastic. this was just a tragic foul up so it isn't really relevant.

>pol actually defending this guy

Are you serious? lol

digits duly noted.
I do not have an AK but I do have a Saiga .308 Winchester that I converted to AK furniture. Am I okay?

Fuck you that was gay

Police are allowed to do what they want if it threatens their life

That shit was gay

Fucking nice. Great stopping power and not as unreliable as ar jamming. Go to town friend

basically uses abbreviations for each component of the gun and is elitist about the brands used

There really needs to be a universal standard for citizens here.
For when police orders are shitty and confusing, just do a certain thing and nothing else and you'll be fine.

On your stomach, legs spread, arms out, palms up, face down. Would that really be so hard?

manlets whitheknighting the police
Sup Forums is a poofter board

how do you dismiss the video

Only downside is the cost of shooting it but damn do people wander over when I shoot it. One of the funnest guns to shoot, no joke, is my little Ruger 10/22 or this stupid Mossberg Blaze-47 I bought.

The standard is face away from me cross your legs interlace your fingers on the back of your head. Stay still. Anything else is war zone faggotry.

then they'll just keep screaming at you for ten minutes that if you don't do what they say (stand up, pinch your nose, do a backwards somersault) they'll shoot you, until you finally move and spook them and get shot, or one of the pumped up shooters who took too much Dexedrine that morning just shoots you anyway

Have you ever shot a gun before? The AR platform has been perfectly reliable since the 80's. Moreover, it's endlessly customizable. Want the ballistics of an AK? Chamber it in 7.62x39 or .300 Blackout. Want to shoot at 1,000 yards? Build one in 6.5 Grendel. Want to readily switch between calibers? Just buy an upper assembly and swap it out with your normal one. Want to mount a scope without using some shitty side-mount? Awesome, the AR has enough rail space to mount whatever the fuck you want.

Not to mention the fact that you can shoot pistol calibers, optimize things like accuracy or weight (being able to build as light as 5-6 lbs or get sub-moa accuracy out of a semi-auto), and generally do whatever the fuck you want with it.

Delete this please we aren’t trying to give them ideas.

>Not to mention the fact that
you can get custom dust covers with "You're Fucked" emblazoned on them.

>you're the real problem in the world.
Yeah bro, definitely isnt the power tripping cops shooting harmless drunk guys for fun

youre literally just a bootlicking shill at this point, trying to be contrarian for no good reason

>billet lower

>There are multiple ways to manufacture a lower but the most commonly discussed are forged AR-15 lowers and billet AR-15 lowers. 7075-grade aluminum is used for all AWC 80% lower receivers. Forgings are made by hammering together two roughly shaped halves of hot aluminum and cleaning up the profile with machines later. This allows for minimal machining, keeping cost of production low, and overall a more affordable lower.

>Billet AR-15 lowers are made by taking a single block of aluminum and having a CNC machine mill out the profile of a lower. This process takes longer, as the CNC machine mills an entire block of aluminum into shape, as opposed to starting with the rough shape in place. Billet lower manufacturing also allows for more unique designs and integrated features to be achieved.

so billet is 'higher quality'

what is the problem?

Click box look right corner. Delete

I've lost hope on Sup Forums, you bunch of fags no longer can tell a slide thread apart from one that belongs on Sup Forums, do you faggots at least write sage in options field if you feel the urge to reply to these threads ?

Go back to /arg faggot

Bruh I gave up a week ago now I just try to post in between my reporting. I recommend everyone report every shill thread. Report me even for telling you to report this thread and many mor.

Fuvk off, Ive been on that board before it turned from leftism no hitler.

Public drunkenness is another form of degenerate behavior. Sup Forums is always ranting about stamping out degeneracy of all kinds, including the use of violence to that end. And now you indecisive faggots are whining about a degenerate getting his just desserts? You fuckers really are just a pack of LARPers and shitposting basement dwellers.

Video was not actually dismissed, it was shown "edited". i.e. only footage prior to the encounter

It used to make sense to buy an AK. It doesn't now. Even the ammo is roughly the same price these days between the two platforms.

I know right, that's what I do, I report the thread, then sage it, then post to see whos just some fag that didnt know how to handle this type of thread, cross fingers and move on.

Because it would have gotten any civilian convicted in a second, even in a cut and dry self defense case.

No need to get upset, just keep sucking dick and pay no mind to me, that's all.

well that was the worst fucking attempt at an arrest i've ever seen

what the fuck is with the whole crossing of the legs

his job is to keep the peace, not kill people

yeah these cops were fucking retarded, why didn't they tell him to turn around so they could go in for the arrest?

Serious question, to any Leo's out there. What's the atmosphere surrounding someone like this cop once he goes back on duty

>keymod
what a poofer

>key mod

What a fucking fag

>Leo's
>Leo is
kys

What do you think the rifle is for boot licker?

>being drunk in your hotel room
>public drunkenness
are you saying we should execute everyone who gets drunk? and Im the LARPer?

good thing they fled the country.

that doesn't matter retard, the job description isn't "assassination and execution"
stop being retarded

You can be enthusiastic about killing but have it not reflect poorly on you depending on the context. This is one such case.

Lesson of the story: Stop drinking alcohol.

You called out my error. Bad on me. Hoping to hear an answer from a helpful user. Btw your a jerk

>that's his job?
Why are you stating it while also asking it like a question?

No, it's not his fucking job, you imbecile.

The real lesson is to not stick fucking pea shooters out of windows in public places to have fun.

Common sense. The whole thing was unfortunate but not unjustified. It was mismanaged, the guy barking orders was fucking retarded, and the suspect understandably broke and started to pout, but he made the fatal mistake of reaching behind his back.

If you're to the point where armored police have their rifles up on you, you keep you palms open and arms up.

jesus fucking christ the passive aggressively smug way he tells them "if you make another mistake you might going to get shot"

this was fucked from the very beginning. Every single officer involved in this should be shitcanned and the dipshit who opened fire needs to be in jail.

The true selling point revealed.

Consider for a moment that when they finally shot the guy, they walk to the WRONG FUCKING DOOR, exposing themselves to massive danger by standing oblivious to the room they were meant to be entering. They stood there for minutes at a time trying to open the WRONG DOOR.

They're utterly incompetent in every way, but the state will generally always side with them.

I worked in the courts here in Australia and I saw judges having lunch with police prosecutors on the very day they were in the same court. The courts are ruled by women who are almost never going to be subject to the type of state violence and brutality that comes from the state either.