Used goods

>used goods

Used goods and STILL best girl. Are the other girls even trying?

>Shinobu
>Used goods
>pick one

>that first samurai boy from 400 years ago
>she even thought for moment to ditch Arararargi and get back to him

yeah sure buddy

But they didn't fug so it's okay.

>she even thought for moment to ditch Arararargi and get back to him
Kanbaru insisted that she confronts her first servant. She mentioned that there could exist the possibiliy that she would be overcome by the feelings she had towards her first servant.
Don't go twisting words retard and making your own headcannons. Start reading the novels first buddy.

From the novels going by the interactions she has had with Araragi any braindead retard could tell that she has no fucking experience in that field. So kindly fuck off.

Do you think that she and Araragi will eventually fuck one day?

>"I see. So we won't kiss."

>"No."

>If we do, it will be in 100 years in the future, said Shinobu.

>How patience requiring.

>That's an amazing seduction from a girl.

>"I don't really get what your principle is either…… do you refuse because feelings are involved? In that case, that now wasn't in the erotic meaning, but in the Americanized meaning."

>"Not like I would know."

>Besides, there is no erotic meaning in kisses, Shinobu said, which was something unexpectedly pure hearted.
Yes, eventually.

So how I get she waiting for Crab to pass away?

speaking of used goods

Araragi's the one.
Shinobu would've fuged ararararagi long ago if not for his relationship with Gahara.

Yes and no. It's a bit complicated and i am to tired to explain it. I am off the sleep.

have a Kiss-Shot:

Well it can be weird to explain to Koyomi's children/grandchildren his "new" girlfriend

You'd have to explain "not aging" first.Then vampires.Then...ugh, will their children retain the vampire blood?Then Shinobu will be like their grandmother/aunt or something.Then you can delve deeper into their relationships.(in that case Shinobu x Araragi can be seen as an incest)

Everyone would've fuged him if not for his Crab

Her interaction with Koyomi are so full compared to other girls. Why so many people like her is beyond me. Maybe only because there's too much loli appeal.

>In that case, that now wasn't in the erotic meaning, but in the Americanized meaning."
Wonderful writing.

Are you ok?

>full
* dull.

Americanized?
What did he mean by this?

not really

Is that the fan translation?
That's some awful writing there. I guess I was right in my decision not to read translated LN.

I don't have the level of nip to read LNs yet, but I will get there someday, hopefully.

experienced goods*

you know Bakemono is fantasy because Araragi is 165cm tall and has a gf

Your mother is also used goods, faggot. Kill yourself.

that didn't stop dustin hoffman from penetrating veruschka von lehndorff in her prime

Ouch

>girls grow height after age of 18

yeah.. no.

I don't get it why Koyomin alive in Hanamonogatari? Isn't he suppose to be dead?

> Kiss-Shot
>ordinary girl

Kanbaru died before Hana, that's why she sees ghosts like Rouka, Koyomi and Kaiki.

She's wearing heels.

>head taller
>heels

>Kanbaru died

???

Not at all. She is less experienced then Araragi is. You don't even need to read the novels to figure that out.
By the time those two made up after Kizu, Araragi was already together with Crab. Shinobu wish right now, is to stay with Araragi. Araragi is the one thing Shinobu considers the most important thing in the world. Right now, she is content just being with him. If Crab is part of Araragi's hapiness then Shinobu won't interfere. It does frustrate here, she doens't like it. But she tolerates it for him. Shinobu does actually pays attention when a girl tries to flirt with him. She did this with Nadeko.

>monkeys arm

Even his sisters?

He was a ghost

>even
especially

I have no clue why that pic doesn't list Mayoi Hell or Hitagi Rendevouz but lists Ougi Dark and Koyomi Reverse. You will find out about dead Araragi in Mayoi Hell.

>tfw 179cm
so close yet so far

What is her end game?

To punish liars and to steal my heart

Shinobu will struggle Gaen?

“For the time being, Koyomin, would you mind asking this scary beauty to put away her claws? I got her to postpone my execution on the strict condition that I bring you back to life, at least… Goodness, I didn’t think she would get quite this angry,” says Gaen-san, without losing an ounce of composure despite her life-or-death situation.

>and to steal my heart
She wasn't even trying, it just happened along the way.

I'm glad it did.

It's Ougi time!

There is no better joy in the day than an excuse to post about Ougi all day.

well, in Kizumonogatari it's quiet clear stated that vampires in that world create their servants for sexual desires.

So it's extremely likely that she and her 1st thrall banged. Deal with it purityfag

Sure cuck

according to hanekawa who knows shit

>implying they'd wait that long

This hurt me worse than Emergence.

She really get mad to Hanekawa back there

Separating Araragi from the world of oddities.

i'm lucky for not being that insecure.

Since this turned into a Monogatari thread, here is some probable used goods.

I bet she took a few dicks here and there while she broken up with Araragi and was overseas.

She seems too socially inept to meet guys and fuck.

Would it work if Koyomi was a girl?
Sure it would be odd to see that every single man would try to get in her pants.

Reminder that her first servant hated her for turning him into a vampire and they sort of just sat in depression in the north pole or something.

It took him 400 years to warm up to the idea of being a vampire.

>warm up

you god damn bastard

Rape is not fun

>warm up

>hates being turned into an immortal superhuman

so he was confirmed gay then?

Does this look like a gay male to you?

is it bad if i answer yes?

After reading all of Owari 3 that has been translated so far, I am confused about something. Why did Ougi try to get Araragi and Shinobu killed? Is it because Araragi really wanted to be hunted down for being a vampire?

So their hatesex was really rough?

Depression can kill libido completely

well hes a faggot, so it would have had to be rape on her part

It's like you overlook facts just to self satisfy your own headcannons. Shinobu said that she made her furst ervant a vampire because she didn't want to be alone. But her first servant on a fury of emtions hated what he became and kept calling her a monster. Eventualy he just walked into the sun and burned away to ash and drifted the world for 400 years or so.

>Muh but they banged
Kindly fuck off

best girl

Those of you who have seen part 3 in theaters: Please tell me, did they properly animate the leg-lock hug?

Ougi = female version of Arararararagi = he mostly like his Mother

DEEPEST LORE

I think that's from owari

Everyone knows that vampires are literally unpure creatures, from being cursed undead to being deflowered. You have to go through some serious mental gymnastics to think a vampire as old as Shinobu hasn't had more cock than even 100 American teenage girls.

Used by somebody else. That's not hard to figure out.

Whoops, you're right. I'm thinking of the reverse headpat. So, was there a headpat?

This is a quick thing I grabbed from Owari 3.

Shinobu, on the other hand, has her arms wrapped around my torso like it’s the most natural thing in the world, holding me tightly as if to stop me from falling out of her arms—with her chin resting on top of my head.

oh god what do you do? do you head pat shinobu or seishirou? i can't fucking decide.

>are you an Italian?

rekt

i'm not the one who tries to deny it.

fuck off sjw shill