If you don't recognize this or remember this get off Sup Forums and don't come back, facebook nigger

If you don't recognize this or remember this get off Sup Forums and don't come back, facebook nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege
rense.com/general10/kc.htm
youtu.be/LIM1ufDaTbE
youtube.com/watch?v=IrNGkDlbdF4&list=PLaQehb6HLMyuwpZU0N6LvavptmvBkgtkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you can try to make me you stupid faggot

10KB might be too many

That's the house of that Nazi guy that tried selling weapons to an undercover FBI officer. Karma's a bitch.

>Randy Weaver and Kevin Harris were subsequently arraigned on a variety of federal criminal charges, including first-degree murder over the death of Deputy US Marshal W.F. Degan. Harris was acquitted of all charges, and Weaver was subsequently acquitted of all charges except for the original bail condition violation for the arms charges and for having missed his original court date. Fined US$10,000 and sentenced to 18 months in prison, he was credited with time served plus an additional three months, and was then released.

Kek has chosen the new era of Sup Forums as his - the Trump Era Sup Forumssters. Oldfags BTFO

Yeah, people outraged at the Shaver thing today should really revisit this one

>Selling sawn off shotguns

ISHYGDDT

Ruby Ridge and Waco could not have happened today due to the proliferation of cameras and the internet
I can't even imagine what the Sup Forums threads would be like if a Waco siege went down

How am i supposed to masturbate to an article about a cop getting killed? I need videos damnit

Nu/pol/ is truly cancer. Get the fuck back to your sub Reddit you absolute mongrels.

Shooting the wife in the head then taunting the family over loudspeakers saying they've got blueberry pie (something along those lines) if you don't recognize this as a travesty you're a piece of shit.

They should revisit this one, even kikepedia can't make it seem as if it weren't uncalled for
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege

>only reason ATF was there is because they legally had weapons
>FBI were there with a tank for some reason, ran over a person, claimed they didn't start firing first but have infrared video of them doing it which they deny
>justified because they were a cult though!
>same sniper and Janet Reno involved in Ruby Ridge
>fired explosive canisters into the compound to kill all the women and children

can't corner the dorner ?

Full of bootlickers saying he and his family deserved to die for breaking the law, and how you should do what the cops say anyway

Ruby Ridge, this event started a pattern that inspired domestic terror and milita in the 90's. Waco texas came after then Mcveigh goes postal from it all and Oklahoma city bombing happens then its clamp down time on skinheads and militia types.

it's emerald ridge....it's where randy newman's family was killed.

The PBS docu is top notch, it's on piratebay

>It's okay to kill the children because their parents were pedophiles because they were in a cult and all cultists are pedophiles
>Trump will be President over my dead body
>dies

That's the story of the guy who started his own militia, said he was Jesus, slept with children and had multiple child wives right?.

In October 1989, the ATF claims that Weaver sold the informant two sawed-off shotguns, with the barrels shortened beyond the legal limit set by federal law. Weaver denied this, claiming agents purchased legal shotguns from Weaver and later shortened the barrels themselves. In November 1989 Weaver accused the informant of being police; the informant's ATF handler ordered him to have no further contact with Weaver. In June 1990, ATF agents attempted to have Weaver act as an informant for their investigation into the Aryan Nations organization. When Weaver refused, the ATF filed charges in June 1990 falsely accusing Weaver of being a bank robber with criminal convictions. A federal grand jury later indicted him in December 1990 for making and possessing, but not for selling, illegal weapons in October 1989.

Oklahoma City bombing was done by feds, the state of Oklahoma was even going to reinvestigate it but a GOLDBERG came into the scene and said "oy vey there's no need for that."

They suicided an officer who was eyewitness.
rense.com/general10/kc.htm

No, he was acquitted of all charges afterward.
OOPS!

Really?. Makes sense. He never did go to trial.

North Carolina was thick with them.
Eric Rudolph hid in those hills

>this faggot is still alive

Filthy zipper head.

Can't catch em

He had no reason to do what he did.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time
*exhales vape* Do you want to chimp out like BLM? *laughs and walks away*

if you can't do the hokey pokey, you deserve to be shot with your pants down

ruby ridge, sad story indeed. one can say the official start of all that is to become of the burgers.

I remember that. Never ceases to make me warm inside watching degenerates being dealt the fucking bat by the man.

It's funny that OP brings this up, even if it is baiting. Resistance to the rule of law, moral corruption and challenging the state seems to be a trend in the 2010s. Who's along for the ride with me having a jolly time?

Some filthy zog bots word. The weaver case was one of my first red pills. They shot the damn dog in th3 back.

Who were the degenerates and how is this baiting?

Show your flag or I'm going to have moot ban you from my thread, sweaty

A lot of people today don't know that those people were burned alive because of Hillary Clinton. As the siege dragged on it was at the top of the news every single day. Bill Clinton was already beset by scandals, and his inability to end the siege was hurting his public image. So it was Hillary who pressured Janet Reno, the FBI and the ATF to step up the operation. They did things like shoot at the building, playing music all day and night, and blasting the entire building with spot lights.

Eventually they gassed the building and the gas interacted with the oil lamps in the building and the entire place went up in flames. The FBI and ATF even shot at people trying to flee the building. When it was over Janet Reno felt so bad amaze wanted to resign, but the Clinton's kept her in place as a fall guy
If you doubt any of this just watch Waco: Rules of Engagement

Hey can someone remind me which president this happened under? Thx.

REMEMBER RUBY RIDGE FUCK THE POLICE!!!

fucking gooks, every time.

youtu.be/LIM1ufDaTbE

Is that John Matrix's house?

American hero.

agreed

Ruby Ridge

L
B A S E D
A
F

----------L
B A S E D
----------A
----------F
fixed

The fact that this faggot was responsible for both Waco and RR unraveling into death should be studied. All it took was one psychopathic agent to destabilize everything.

Was she a wizard?

Fuck off atheist shill, Sup Forums is a Christian board.

I see somebody decided to look up lonnie Harruci.
I wrote this Earlier.
Lonnie shot Vickie weaver. And maybe the son.
Lonnie was also at Waco.
Tim was hunting Lonnie and blew his ass up in OK.
Feds wont admit it, since it shows a true motive.
Honestly I think Harruci died in OK.

Randy was also paid over a million dollars for the loss of his wife and son.

3.1million

My other favorite story is Claude Dallas.
but seriously watch commander Norm olson destroy Arlen the jew Specter.
Maybe the best speech of the last century.
There is a bounty on claude still today so he hides out. cops hate his ass.

Lonnie had his rifle re-barreled to avoid being implicated.
He must have been in OK, and Tim finally found his ass.
I'd bet 20$ Lon haruici died in OK, or his kids did.

quite interesting, will check it

Youean to guy who was sold a shotgun that was 1/2 inch too short by a federal agent in an effort to make him join a gang and be an informant?

Except this guy had balls big enough to say fuck off, so they changed his trial date, never told him, shot his dog and then his wife.

Yea this ridge is starting to look rather Ruby from here

No idea.

You must be another American thinks the world revolves around America.

Well actually for now it does. But in 30 years time, the world will revolve around China.

That was the allegation.

In an effort to save the children the feds kindly burned them alive.

watch and learn
youtube.com/watch?v=IrNGkDlbdF4&list=PLaQehb6HLMyuwpZU0N6LvavptmvBkgtkQ

Even Alex Jones knew Lon Harruci was in Waco.
but everybody knew Tim was hunting the Jap. They can twist some strange MK ultra plot, but it was old fashioned vengeance .

ruby ridge

I remember being down Disney World with family when the Oklahoma City bombing happened.

>being this wrong

This happened 25 years ago. To remember it you must be at least 30

Not even half an inch, user.

>tfw the 90s were 10 years ago

Claude shot two asshole game wardens. he out drew them both.
Het then put a .22 in both skulls so he did some time.
The Dallas Cheerleaders cheered for him in court.
Cops have a bounty on him. maybe the most sought after old fart left in the USA.
Shoot two fish pigs, go free.
Mocked the whole system.
Do a thread on claude when you study up on him.

This was in the fuckin 90's - Sup Forums didnt even exist - WTF are you gibbering about ? Are you drunk ?

guessing it's Ruby Ridge before looking at the comments

Sup Forums didn't need to exist for you to recognize it newfag

Hard to imagine PBS would handle Ruby Ridge objectively.

The info in the image is NOT true. The Feebs wanted Weaver to go undercover for them at a nearby Aryan compound. He didn’t want to. They asked him “can you cut this shotgun barrel to 18 inches for us?” God knows why but he did it. They then got a warrant for doing what they asked so they could pressure him into going undercover but he still would not. They tried to sneak up on his property but his dog barked, he and his son went out and heard someone in the bushes, the son fired.

Warren Jeffs was guilty of much worse but the Feds didn't genocide the entire FLDS community (pic related).

Waco was a true American tragedy, and a frightening taste of the totalitarian police state the Democratic globalists would like to enforce upon us all.

...but they have no proof that he did, even they admitted that in court. There was a BUNCH of shadiness with their PAID informant that was constantly bothering Weaver to chop the barrels. They were looking to blackmail him and then set him up, their story is questionable, they gave him the wrong date for court and knew it but still issued the warrant then they sent men in with machine guns and killed his boy and dog. Then they tried to murder the people going to see the boys body and blew the face/brain all over her daughter while she was holding their infant daughter. I'm still pissed, TBQH. All to get those evil white supremacist organizations, which Weaver was not really a member of.

Mormons are deeply embedded in the deep state. That's why he wasn't killed.

Half of Sup Forums probably wasn't alive then. Me included.

Get out of my thread RIGHT NOW you nasty Australian or I'll Moot to ban you immediately

Unfortunately this.

I'm 36 now, was 10 at the time but didnt remember it. I remember the LA riots, OJ Simpson, Waco but not this one.

ATF are fucking scumbags
but this is more /k/ related tho

Cabin in the woods, great film.

I'm 37, have lived in idaho my while life, and it took me a minute.

i thought that was dorners hideout at first

Ah yes, an early entry into the Trump Curse database.

I hope "she" is rotting in hell.