Daily reminder to READ SIEGE

Daily reminder to READ SIEGE.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/SiegeByJamesMason
laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Fascism/America/James Mason - Siege.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's it about?

A redpill to cop dick sucking retards on Sup Forums who think that Police are their friends.

If it's not true it's not a redpill.

cop bootlicker detected

It is true though. Cops are not a friend of anybody who considers themselves "far-right".

This.

Daily reminder to PLAY SIEGE.

>ALL THE ____ ARE BAD!!!!!!!!!

T. GREATEST GENIUS OF THE AGES

I think YOU should write a book! Wowza

Daily reminder to WATCH UNDER SIEGE

Someone ran into fuze.

You're a retard. There are both good and bad and grey cops. POLICE AREN'T A BLACK AND WHITE ISSUE.

Why wouldn't anarchists do something useful for once and see the real power structure? Sure, cops are the meanies who do law enforcement, but why don't you harass law makers who make the laws? Or the financial elite who are ultimately behind pretty much everything? Even Sup Forums is smart enough to realize cops don't make the rules, only enforce them.

beat me in tic tac toe or ill shoot civilian

>Wowza
faggot

Daily reminder to SIEGE GEIL

>Daily reminder to READ SIEGE.
Sup Forums by in large only wants to shitpost and larp about saving the white race. it doesn't want to life a finger to actually do anything to save the white race.

where to get it? upload it user

HEIL HORTLER

Police as they were intended are fine. They were supposed to walk a beat, get to know the community, and solve petty disputes. Everything they did and were paid was totally transparent. This worked great in a civil society.

Then you freed all the slaves and let the communists organize them into violent street gangs. Then you allowed all of latin america and meehiko to invade your country, often with criminals escaping charges in those countries so coming across the border to continue their life of crime. Now you're not civilized whatsoever and overrun by barbarians so the cops act like an occupying army dealing with insugents

archive dot org
archive.org/details/SiegeByJamesMason

It's propaganda he made at the time while a literal card carrying neo nazi (he even includes pics of his nazi card)

Cute kot

Don't shit on it.

>people literally paid to enforce the system that is against you and even shoot you (and get away with it) if you don't follow their contradictory orders are not all bad :^)

READ.
FUCKING.
SIEGE.

>contradictory orders
>system that is against you

Thanks for the suggestion, reading it now. Pretty interesting beginning.

you're fucking retarded mate. sure there are good people who become cops, but cops a priori are scum and NOT your friends. who will come to arrest you and shoot your dog and traumatize your kids when the jews declare having posted on Sup Forums a hatecrime 10 years from now? the cops. who will value his paycheck over your life, your safety, or any higher sense of morals and justice? the cops.

it's no coincidence they do an iq test to weed out people with an above average iq. they WANT imbeciles who are easy to radicalize and who follow orders.

Best game right now.

Siege is really good
Ubisoft's only decent game in a long time

I've tried to crack the code at the bottom of each page to no avail.
The numbers Mason. What do they mean?

Watch Waco the Rules of Engagement.

>A redpill to cop dick sucking retards on Sup Forums who think that Police are their friends.

Jesus, what is with all this hard core shilling? Nobody with half a brain thinks the police (as a governmental body) are on our side. We are working hard to be close to the rank and file officers, you fucking moron. The Right is feared by the government and because of this most of their focus is always on us. We want to do our best to back LE as long as possible while we try to draw the Left into violent action like they started to do in the 1960s.

We want as many individual officers to be on our side as possible. At the same time we fully understand that if and when the time comes the police will be the first people we face.

Just for that, I'm gonna read it. Thanks retard.

bump in hopes more niggas read this masterpiece

lmao, niggers are too easy to spot

Mason

laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Fascism/America/James Mason - Siege.pdf Good pdf 2nd edition i believe

>deciding to chimp out and fight cops/military instead of having them join you

>deploy armor box
>accidentally toss frag grenade on all my teammates

kill me

if you hate cops you're one of 4 things

1\ a leftwing faggot
2\ a nigger
3\ too young to post on Sup Forums
4\ a spic

Sargon is currently reading Siege thanks to Alt Hype. Will he go full 1488 and redpill the normies?

>archive.org/details/SiegeByJamesMason

Great documentary. Then watch the Panama Deception.