Little witch academia

What are your overall impressions on the first 3 episodes?

Real Thread

Fuck off with your shitposting thread

fuck off

that Sucy is bae

The show itself is good but Akko is annoying as hell.
I cringe every time I image what it would be like to actually be there as one of her "friends".

Really good except this guy looks weird as hell.

Great show for 5 year olds.

Don't bully Chumlee.

This, fuck off we don't need two threads up

muh generals

Looks like a show for kids. Probably gonna be dropping it soon.

Second episode was kind of boring but 1 and 3 were really fun.

It really does, but I like the feeling.

>Looks like a show for kids.
Anime is for kids, what's your point?

DON'T STOP ME NOW

I'M HAVING SUCH A GOOD TIME

I'M HAVING A BALL

SO what you're saying is that you only watch mature shows for mature people like yourself.

Masterpiece

When is Akko going to stop being useless?

Shit first episode, great second and third. I hope Akko keeps the broom and slowly builds her repertoire of legendary items.

Love it.

It's fantastic
I just wish they didn't turn Akko into SUCH a retard

I thought this was the route they were gonna take but it flew away at the end.

yay

>I hope Akko keeps the broom and slowly builds her repertoire of legendary items.
Right, fucking this

But Cuke baka's are enjoyable.

Akko's legs

Trigger are such bullies, could they not have Akko fly normally at least a bit?

The gag with her in the distance with her mouth open was funny as heck, and she got to do some cool shit with the cursed broom so it's all good

I loved this part. The ost and everything was fantastic.
I also love the fact that she is such a retard.

I really enjoyed it, I'm eagerly waiting for the next episode.

Clearly the artists know their witch folklore, that witches' brooms are phallic in nature.

they were good for introducing all the characters from the OVA
there should have been more focus on amanda/constanze/fatty

now lets get some actual over-arching PLOT please, I really don't want this to be a mildly unique SOL

Is it 1 cour?
If it is I doubt there will be much more plot than Akko's shenanigans and "muh Charriot" and Diana being tsundere
Or did you really mean PLOT

luckily 2 cour, 25 episodes

2 cours.

Sucy can't make speed potions?

>2 cours
That's fucking amazing

Best episode yet. Didn't really enjoy the first one that much, ep2 was good, and this one was just amazing. I definitely enjoyed ep3 more then the second movie.

Did Tattun comment on the retconning of the OVA?

Well that was a fun episode. I hope Ursula sensei cheers up soon.

I enjoyed this ep more than anything in the series, I think. Really funny, did a good job introducing the new characters, great action, great presentation. I liked ep one and two as well, I really hope the whole show can keep this consistency with these big highlights every once in a while.

Post Diana senpai

A lot of fun and very charming.

Rare Diana for my Diana needs

im getting a calm before the shitstorm vibes

Her name is Wangari and she is from Kenya. She has the same VA as Constance, which is funny.

well she did ask for lines

also

>from kenya

She was funny, I liked her commentary. Very "Gainax" character

Kenya is first world.

It'd be neat to see Diana Cavendish wear that robe.

It'd be neat to see Diana Cavendish wear nothing at all

Lotte is the best witch

It'd be neat to see Diana Cavendish wear a very prudent, respectable and old-fashioned outfit

I found it entertaining, it is well animated and seeing girls doing cute things always warms my heart. Some moments actually made me quite hype too, like when Akko chains herself to the broom, or in that one off episode, where she slays the dragon with the Shiny Rod. However, sometimes when watching it I just feel like I'm watching a kids show (Is it supposed to be for kids? I actually can't tell with anime) with no point or message. It didn't affect me on a profound level, it's just like junk food I'd watch on a day to relax and see cute things.

Also the jokes are funny. Reminds me of old Disney cartoons or something.

Fun things are fun user.
Not everything needs to be deep.

It'd be neat to see Diana Cavendish wearing Akko's ass and pussy like glasses

>this show
>no point or message
You literally cannot be serious

It's a slapstick comedy, which can be appreciated equally by adults and children.

is that the part where the sorcerer's stone got destroyed, and made a new one with their
'believe in magic" power

Can't wait for next week's episode, "Lotte Yanson and the Lesbian Vampire Sex Cult".

>no point or message
>TATTUN himself came to say that "cheaters never prosper"

I wonder what Chariot's yay sounds like.

But Diana Cavendish's eyesight is 20/20

I feel this character was made specifically for fetish pandering

She is great though

Lets talk about how excellent episode 17 will be.

Indeed

It's an all ages show. There's an obvious point and message to it too, but it's an easy and wholesome one rather than something complex or challenging.

Maybe I need to see more episodes and see some character development and stuff then before I start to feel it.

When will Di-chan and Akko fuck

>We don't need two threads up
>Muh generals
>Never experienced the Gurren Lagann vs Lucky Star thread wars

I am for the world of generals Sup Forums has now devolved into. We oldfags have failed you by allowing it to become so bad.

FUCKING FINNTARDS STOP FUCKING POSTING

Lotte Yanson and the Order of the Spurdo

What's there to talk about, it's going to be episode 17/10

O-or it would be neat to see Akko nibbling on Diana's ears and neck while rubbing one of her legs and then riding it up her skirt and blouse...ahem...

What I'd rather want is the hype to build up from the beginning to this one episode
And then the rest of the anime is Diana and Akko being good friends (if you catch my drift)

Is this confirmed two cours?

the moral lesson is diana is a fucking bitch

Yeah

Why would you make a post that just says, "Akko's legs?" You sad fuck. Don't cluster up the board with such autismo shitposting, moefag.

Diana is like Muhammad Ali, she's the greatest. Arrogant as fuck yeah but she can back it up.

What are you trying to tell us with this picture?

>tfw no english witch that loves fish and chips and tea and other dumb stereotypes
also has a moustache

autism

hey thats Chumlee

Diana is like that nerdy kid in your class who said "Wow I wonder what I'll get on this test? I don't think I did so well." Then they open up the results and they got 100/100. Arrogant but pretends not to be. I enjoyed seeing her humbled by Akko with the memorial tree.

I can't find it on horriblesubs. Is it cartel?

I fucking hated that kid.

Diana would never say that

>horriblesubs

I hate Diana but I FAP to her everyday

I was that kid
I pretended to not hate you but I always find you miserable vermin

STOP BULLYING DIANA! BULLY AMANDA INSTEAD!

I did too but it was mostly jealousy desu, and they probably worked harder than me.