3 episodes

>3 episodes
>already AOTS
How the fuck does NUT do it? Anime is literally saved!

This show gets a lot of shit but after the first episode it got pretty interesting

He has the ugliest face I've ever seen.

Xir can be cute sometimes.

Tanya is cute.

>He

>Edgy Isekai
>Muh fedora loli
>Muh WW1 pre-nazi

Yeah, it's great.

My wife Tanya is so cute.

>seasonal waifus

This is 80% thanks to the source material though. NUT didn't have much to do with it.

>How the fuck does NUT do it? Anime is literally saved!
>people said the same thing when SnK aired

Is this a bait thread?
Is this you, quack-kun?

Would you sniff her feet after days of battle without bath?

Why does he look like that?

I'd fuck him if you know what I mean, n-no homo.

I didn't know loli trenchfoot was something I wanted until that post.

She just looks dumb and angry here rather than crazy and smug like in the LN.

YOU GUYS TOLD ME THIS WAS GOING TO BE GOOD. YOU TOLD ME IT WASN'T THE USUAL SELF INSERT SHIT. I TRUSTED YOU FUCKERS. I HATE YOU

Neck yourself.

How do people even self-insert into Isekai?
I mean at most I'll think up some sidie character, most of the times I just use the setting to create some shitty sidestory with different characters altogether.
Do people like really self-insert into MC?
I mean Isekai MC usually are very competent, Overlord, Log Horizon, Youjo Senki - I don't think I could replace them all that well.
How people do that?

Please leave

Upgrade yourself.

Look at your typical isekai protagonists. Bland and self-hating characters that in normal world had either crappy jobs or were highschool students calling themselves "useless NEETs".
Thanks to that many people thinks that every isekai is meant for self-inserting even series like Overlord or Youjo Senki.

Fact: NUT is the most powerful studio on the world.

I am pretty sure I could do a better job than most of them

>moeblob nazi

(':

>Shiro
>Satoru
>Tanya

Godly loli butt is the answer

Did you just assume her gender?

I very much doubt you'd do better than Tanya.

so this is the show that's causing MAL to go apeshit

Sometimes I think the japs do this intentionally just to see jew-controlled westerners throw tantrums over nazi imagery and glorification

Tanya is the most competent of them but I think I could even outdo Tanya

>nazi imagery and glorification

go tell the fags over at MAL. The iron cross was used before nazi germany, but god forbid any western kid these days know that. The ADL has been writing the social studies curriculum for decades

yeah ok what did Tanya do that you think I could not do?

yes, maybe I would lack the luck Tanya has but I'd make up for it through better decision making. for example I wouldn't behave obnoxiously and instead work on social stuff like making important connections and friends and earning loyalty and respect. or I would not recklessly charge into the enemies but take them out with more strategy and better tactics

Deus lo vult

Q U A L I T Y

You're embarrassing the people who actually like the show. Please stop it.

How do you guys even know about the hot stuff going on these places. They are retarded, this is another world. And it's WWI, not even Nazi germany.

>I wouldn't behave obnoxiously and instead work on social stuff like making important connections and friends and earning loyalty and respect
Good luck doing that as a little girl in the 10s and not getting raped or killed

>or I would not recklessly charge into the enemies but take them out with more strategy and better tactics
Good luck disobeying direct orders in the middle of a war and not getting raped or killed

>SnK

except that was bad

>Good luck doing that as a little girl in the 10s and not getting raped or killed
yeah right because obnoxious people are treated so much better by everyone. bullshit

>Good luck disobeying direct orders in the middle of a war and not getting raped or killed
I never saw her getting orders to recklessly charge into enemies. feel free to show me where that happens

>no arguments so I'll just call bait
wow u sure showed me

ed > op

Stop replying to the retard that has convinced himself he's the military genius of the century.

>no arguments so I'll just call bait
>baiting this desperately

The exact mechanics of it are not explained, but she apparently handles a Grown Ass Man sized battle rifle like a fucking Marine, even though she's possibly not even 5 foot or even necessarily 90 pounds soaking wet. That doesn't mean she couldn't be overpowered, but I feel like she can handle herself pretty well, you know?

And her orders do not necessarily require her to go all "Charge of the One Loli Battle Mage Light Brigade". I mean, she won a fucking medal when she lost her shit and did it anyways, but that's because nobody reasonably expected that at all. It was insanely heroic even though that wasn't her original intention at all.

There are times when she wouldn't be able to wiggle out of attacking of course, like, she wouldn't be able to just stay in the trench or whatever, but I feel like she probably has massive latitude on how to do stuff. Depending on the extent to which the "Not Germany" is like Germany in WW2, there will also be a fairly small amount of micromanagement on troops and officers. They tell you to get your throats cut taking a hill, but HOW you do it is your business. They let you take the initiative when things invariably go wrong and all.

This is still a dumb show, mind, and I think the way she's drawn is nauseous, but at least make claims about how things would "go" in this stupid fucking fictional universe. She can do and not do certain things.

>that wall of text bait

What? I checked that dump just to see what you were talking about, the page for the show seems fine, nothing in their discussion section for it out of the ordinary, outside your shitty typical mal posting. Just episode discussions.

Me too, what a disappointment

I'm thinking about checking this out. Is it really as good as I'm hearing?

Are you really as big of a fag as I'm hearing?

No, but I enjoy it.

>her orders do not necessarily require her to go all "Charge of the One Loli Battle Mage Light Brigade"
>Norden
>Single Core orb
>Limited ammo
>Engaging x 6 enemy mages
>Better keep my distance so they Swiss Cheese me
>Out of ammo
>Still better to keep my distance
>Retreating when engaged by enemy is punished by a summary execution
>Friendly artillery unit is behind you
>better. keep. my. distance
>Calculate the most favorable outcome
>Can't take out all the mages, too many
>Stage going down in relative safety while damaging enemy mages enough not to look like a coward
>Leave battlefield gracefully
>Be decorated as a result
>Rhine front
>Have a quad core orb with bullshit pool of mana
>Impenetrable shields and x4 DAKKA
>Have squishy tired subordinates behind you
>Every death would be a stain on your reputation
>Encounter a fucking Francois Highlander Named Mage Squadron
>Within firing range already
>BETTER KEEP YOUR DISTANCE FROM ENEMY MAGES
>SO THAT THEY CAN SNIPE THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR SUBORDINATES

>already AOTS
For now? Sure.

I think the show will do pretty well during this season.

However, it will NOT win AOTS for one, major fact.
There won't be an ending.

Like the majority of anime this season, Youjo Senki is an adaptation of a still running series that will not reach a satisfying conclusion due to how it needs to advertise for the LN and leave the end open to the continuation they have.

Literally the only contender for having a satisfying ending this season is Little Witch Academia.

And? YS is barely average either, yet everybody is loving it, even the normalfags.

The bar was really low with everything else out in this season

>There won't be an ending.
>OPM

Nono, AotS is deffo Dragon Maid, followed closely by Witch Academy, Youjo Senki and Demi-chan

>Dragon Maid
>BD in the gutters
>LWA
>Not even top5

>Sales are everything.

>Sales are not everything

>dragon maid
It's not even better than demi-chan. the fuck are you on?

Who are you quoting?
Every faggot can watch the stream and write a MAL review with 5 stars.
But money make the best polls: people willing to spend their precious shekels on title is superior indicator of anime success.

>who
Wrong person.

but user there are only two episodes of ACCA:13 also you used the wrong image

>CUCCA
>best anything
oh i am losin the sides

Hey i like it, it's mellow and different. to me that beats No Game No Life WW1 edition (although i am also somewhat enjoying it)

>anime is saved
thats triggers lwa you dope
but i guess this is helping too

>trigger
>saving anything

>people hating on LWA for being """""too western"""""
If this is the alternative, I'll take Akko's Looney Tunes ass any day.

It is too western.

>Re:Zero but in WW1

wow, truly is AOTS

If Tanya wanted to climb the ranks so bad and have a cushy life why doesn't she just fuck rich pedophiles?

She has her moments.

so Yuri on Ice was the best anime of 2016?

It's literally a cartoon.

Anime is literally a cartoon, son.

cartoons are literally anime

>AAA shit
>OPM
This is what shounenshit eaters actually believe.

Yes

>go to pixiv
>hope to find some nice fanarts of tanya
>two most rated results are tanya giving blowjobs
Why?

Welcome to pixiv.

Won't she just dislocate her shoulder like this?

t. Sup Forumsfag

won't you collapse under the weight of all your autism?

>t. Gaiafag circa 1998

Hey if you don't know how guns shoot don't make anime with semi-realistic guns.

She's about to stab him, not shoot him.

She tried to bayonet his ass, not shoot him.

>Tanya will never embrace you from behind at incredible hihg speed

Which means I have higher chances to live longer.
I guess someone may have a "dying by the hands of psycho loli" fetish, but I ain't one of them.

>2 chapters
>144 days ago

Explain this, Sup Forums. Explain this in a way I can understand

She's a sociopath, but she's not crazy. If you offer her a cushy life she'd do absolutely anything you want and everything to protect it.

>you will never feel Tanya's erection poking your back while she smiles at you

Latest stalker thread placed it second though

No one there is working on it atm from what I understand.