Explaining the Regions of the US

whole life I've been obsessed with travel, I've made it my goal to visit every state for at least a week (currently just missing Alaska and Hawaii). On multiple occasions I've even signed up as a roadie for a couple of touring bands just so I could venture around the country. In a good mood tonight and a couple of drinks deep so I figured I'd explain the different parts of the country, from my perspective, to non-Americans on Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qeslE3_fEvY
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
youtube.com/watch?v=_rtUmETvXks
youtube.com/watch?v=o2-KQiZ8zsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MI here, bump and monitoring

The Northeast: Pretty much white utopia besides isolated pockets of jewburbs and major population centers. I especially love New Hampshire, very few laws but if you break any you get fucked HARD (aka the opposite of Massachusetts). The only problem is that because there aren't nigs in large numbers, a lot of the northeast tends to lean socially leftist because of their lack of experience with kangz.

Florida: This state gets its own category because holy shit. The entire state is literally just flat stretches of highway littered with retirement homes, or some absurdist metropolitan spread that looks like it was based on some rundown trailer park. The whites are all on meth and the blacks are..well nigs gonna nog. I've never seen so many people tweaking out publicly in broad daylight as I did in Florida. Almost every interaction I had was some absurd drug fueled rant directed at me, and I've witnessed some unbelievably stupid shit.

The Rest of the South: either ghettos or urban population centers overrun with hoodrats, or rundown rural areas occupied by good ol boys. The rednecks are good fun to hang out with, but I'd never wanna live there. Occasionally on my travels I'd bump into a charming little town who's occupants were all incredibly gracious and welcoming, but those instances were few and far between. The weirdest part of my stay in the southern states was this pervasive experience that if what you were doing was illegal, the cops wouldn't bother you as long as it looked like it was all in the name of fun.

The Midwest: Literally nothing for miles. The people I encountered were all very nice and well spoken, but there were so few that the absence of people was far more vivid a memory than the encounters I did have.
>also sorry if I got the flag wrong, I'm kinda drunk at this point

California: In true Orwellian style, if you are to ever venture into California (norcal or socal, nobody gives a shit about that bit in the middle) you have to embody the spirit of doublethink. It's great fun with lots to do and eat if you don't pay attention to what's going on socially all around you. The second you start picking up on the views and attitudes of the populous, your entire experience will be ruined. Everyone I spoke to there was a batshit leftist freakshow. If you can ignore that, it's a good place to visit.

I'm personally more fond of Maine if for the food (Maine style lobster rolls are God-tier) and scenery alone, but I do like NH as well.

That's... exactly how I feel about Cali and I love there lmao. Really the worst people are in the metro areas like LA and SF. Rural and suburban retards aren't too bad.

>love
live*, shit.

The Mid-Atlantic: Honestly it varied so much by state I can hardly call it a unified region. Obviously New York, DC, and New Jersey were burning trashcan fires, saved only partially by the occasional fantastic restaurant. The entire state of Pennsylvania, to me, just seemed like a slightly more ghetto greater Boston area, if that makes sense. Maryland and the Virginias both seemed like all around pleasant places to be, very middle of the road but still had that individual "mom and pop" charm to every town I visited.
>probably not even gonna try with the flags anymore

come to michigan faggot

Oregon: I have nothing to say besides it's exactly how you'd expect. Good drugs though.

If I left anything out its because they either didn't leave that much of an impression on me or I was too busy at the time to really take anything in. Though I would be interested to see how you guys' experiences differed from mine.

Michigan to me just seemed like a much cleaner Chicago (I was only really in the city/population centers during my stay)

Hoosier here
You're correct that there aren't alot of people in various parts of the Midwest, but the cities are packed.
Chicago, Indianapolis, Detroit, Cleveland, St. Paul/Minneapolis, etc.
There are fewer people than theyre used to be though, a result of our closed factories. Just another reason we're the rust belt now

Virginian Cities: Look out for Cucks

Virginian Country: Try not to die out there.
NoVa: Gay Shit

Oregon is where Life is Cringe takes place. It's totally gorgeous but I'll never not be able to associate it with that piece of shit again.

Maine is absolutely beautiful in the summer. I have very fond memories of driving out in my friends truck across a sand bar to his family's cottage (turned into an island at high tide) and fishing off his shitty little boat til dark, relaxing and drinking

Whats your view on Texas?

>1/3rd Florida lite
>1/3rd really nice houses/ranches
>1/3rd good ol boys

youtube.com/watch?v=qeslE3_fEvY
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
youtube.com/watch?v=_rtUmETvXks
youtube.com/watch?v=o2-KQiZ8zsc

Dallas and Houston. Literally the shit hole of Texas.

Keep in mind Texas has a lot to offer, its bigger than a lot of EU countries.

I don't have a huge interest in cities/urban population centers unless they're unique. In the case of most of the Midwest I was a roadie and we were more or less passing through the rural areas. I will say though, the locals we met were all super nice and accommodating. It was an interesting contrast to the otherwise fairly bleak landscape

Yea I never really spent time in either city (unless you count getting hopelessly lost). The best way I can describe them is "Florida lite"

I don't think the country was that bad. Loterally just don't bother anyone and you'll do ok

Yea definitely. It's a fun place to visit but spend longer than a couple weeks and anyone who isn't a Marxist is gonna go full 14/88.

Shameless self bump
Tryna hear Sup Forums's opinion on my critique

You haven't been to Fort Worth, what a shame