What were they thinking in this exact moment

What were they thinking in this exact moment

Other urls found in this thread:

en.genzu.net/yurai/?n=isshiki iroha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nachos

8man was thinking about nothing, his head was drawing a blank. Yukino was wondering when he was going to kiss her.

The big question is what Yui is thinking if she saw that scene.

>heart racing
>unsure of what to do
>thinking how close they are
>instincts beginning to take over as their minds draw blanks
>a hand accidentally presses onto a wound as they lean in and the jolt of pain breaks them out of the trance

The series almost ended right there.

>why is this person so close to my face

I really want her to win. She's just a really nice girl who deserves it.

Yui is the nicest and sweetest so by that logic no one deserves to win more than her.

Maybe Yukino squeezed his wound on purpose to make him snap out of it. She was in control of that situation.

>they lean in
One of them wasn't leaning in.

Jesus, that video quality is absolutely garbage. What trash streaming site did you get this from?

>oh shit, I forgot to brush my teeth today
>oh shit, I forgot to out on deodorant today

>The series almost ended right there.
Yeah, with Yui's suicide.

too bad

VLC

Yui's stronger than she looks. She can withstand immense amounts of emotional distress.

After all she's the only character who gets put in the position of watching her best friends fall in love as her heart breaks.

But the abruptness of a kiss between them at that point would be too much for her. She had a month to absorb them getting closer, which has hurt her a lot. If they got any closer I don't know when and how she shows up to club again.

That's not a player issue, that's a bitstarved jew encode.

>She can withstand immense amounts of emotional distress.

Does she even like him?
The moment that blond dude calls her she would be all wet and shit.

Training partner

Why the guy should take the ‎initiative
My girlfriend kissed me first

Iroha LIKED Hayama, but if you actually paid attention, she's starting to like Hachiman.

NOT GENUINE

I wonder what this felt like for Yui.

>WW a hack
>FEEL employees required to be Yukinofags

If that were the case, they would have done a much better job with the adaptation.

They took a shit on Yui's heart at every opportunity.

That's not what I'm talking about. The adaptation of season 2 is so incredibly manipulative and biased towards both Yui and Iroha, that it's incredibly disconnected with the way Watari originally wrote the LN.

I still don't get why other anons say that Iroha wants the 8man, in the LN she is still aiming for Hayama even at the vol. 11

Is the hack ever going to finish it?

HARUNO IS _____

Worthless.

a whore

A cunt that every time she pops up is to fuck with people for her own amusement.

In yesterday's thread some user posted a pic confirming Vol.12 some time this year.

Did she deliberately let the picture be left on the camera so that Yui and Yukino would see it?

Rude.

Why is she so evil?

No dicking in her lonely life

>yfw Volume 12 released December 31st

borderline sociopath
hope in the next volume 8man tells her where she can stick her holier than thou attitude

They showed Iroha for what she is, people who aren't Irohafags see it too. They showed who Yui was too and most people have a good grasp on her character even if they only watched the anime. In fact they shafted Yui and took out some god stuff of her.

Why is the final volume taking so fucking long? What are they thinking?

Oregairu got past the second act fairly well, most light novels fail at that. Unless you want another Haganai, Watari better not fuck up now.

What are the chances Yui abandons Yukino? Their split up has been foreshadowed hard.

I don't get it, what is he waiting for? He is carefully crafting a perfect finale or something?

Probably does not want to fuck it up or he has no idea on how to end it, or both.

Guys don't have to, but they get seen as spineless dickless faggots (which you probably are)

REMOVE

Maybe he is waiting for studio feel.

packaged free with the Yukino route

How come in the VN Yukino didn't mind that 8man and Haruno were together?

Because the package deal works both ways.

Haruno route was translated?

I thought it would have been better with his true love Irohasu.

No one wants that sloppy slut, not even Hayama.

A whore

>Hachiman: should I pretend she's Yui and just go ahead and french-kiss her
>Yukino: should I pretend he's Yui and just go ahead and french-kiss him

Yukino doesn't love 8man.

She is too autistic to realize.

en.genzu.net/yurai/?n=isshiki iroha
Pottery

She doesn't. Why does no one understand this story?

Why is she best kohai, why is she best girl?

It's worse she understands they both want to fugg, but she's also autistice enough to do the 2 friends rather > 1 boyfriend math.
Boyfriends are transient. Friends are forever.

And this is why YuckyNo will not win.

IROHASA OR DESS

When 8man rejects Yui will she take it softy and smiling or will she cry and show that she is obviously in pain?

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE ALREADY AHHHHHHH VOLUMEN 12 FUCKING WHEN?!!!

>How did I end up in such a shit series?

Cancer begone. Also why are the sentences Irohafags make, becoming more retarded.