Why arent you have sex with disabled people /pol?

bbc.com/news/world-42183197

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dKCdV20zLMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is this thread being recycled?

BBC is government run right? How fucking preposterous.

Wait addendum on this. Soooo a journalist gets paid to put out shit like this right?

Only if she's autistic and is autistic enough to practice my fetishes with me.

Sorry I'm a burger and I'm quite drunk...this is now a what are you drinking thread.

the heading of that article seems to imply that more than 10% of people in the first world have their sexual needs met

10 million disabled
This is what centuries of cousin marriage gets you

/thread

I find this hard to believe.

I bet that disabled men get zero sex. and disabled women have plenty sex.

Plenty of guys lining up to get a suck off disabled women. I know I would.

I don't want my fleshlight to have arms

Because that'd be rape

just because she says she doesn't have sex doesn't mean it's true.

I'd feel guilty to bang a tard and split and hurt her feelings. Seems like I would be obligated to marry her and start a family. But that is just the white man in me speaking

Seems my hex on Anita Sarkeesian finally worked.

"The disabled" counts as this, by the way:
youtube.com/watch?v=dKCdV20zLMs

BOINGBOINGBOINGBOINGBOINGBOINGBOING

Inbred Britcuck genes strike again lads, further proves that the true Anglos lay across the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans.

It's BECAUSE they are government run that they can run with all these incredibly unpopular, customer-hostile campaigns. They're getting the funds anyway. That's why today's rogue journalism garbage started with state-sponsored media.

Same for academia. When there's no financial incentive to make good content, you're getting social justice instead (and you're also paying for it, bigot)

I have two Budweisers in front of me, just finished a Four Loko and a six pack of Thai Chang beer earlier.

'Mitra doesn't have access to a wheelchair and so instead must rely on a wheelbarrow'

so sexy

Poor Elmo has no clue.

Elmo later suggested she bring it into the Oval Office to show it off while Intel and Microsoft offered her Very Special college tuition

>disabled women have sexual needs too
they still get way more fulfillment than me or their disabled male counterparts.
i hate women

also can we justpoint this for a second?
>iran
>pop of 80million
>10million with disabilities
>12.5% of pop is disabled
>look up germany because similar population numbers
>they also have >10million
how is this even possible? does incest not spread genetic disease anymore???

Will anyone make a MS Paint version of this?