What was he trying to reach for? Why shouldn't the cop assume that it was a gun? Fucking liberals and niggers

What was he trying to reach for? Why shouldn't the cop assume that it was a gun? Fucking liberals and niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/amp/US/wireStory/jurors-arizona-video-officer-killing-unarmed-man-50746769
liveleak.com/view?i=969_1263249923
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He reached for his pants. Fucked up pscyho cop knew he would do it just like you would flip a light switch in your home even if you knew the power was out. He beat the rap because the corrupt judge wouldn't let the jury see the video.

I never really cared about this one especially because he had to cry like a baby before doing some stupid shit to get swiss cheesed.

Philando Castile shooting on the other hand was unncessary manslaughter.

I think these people are just experiencing thread posting mania.

>Fucking liberals and niggers
>Everyone I disagree with is a liberal nigger
Keep sucking dick, faggot. (tips fedora)

Why didnt he just cooperate? Being a Cop is literally the most dangerous job in the world and all the civilians are out there to KILL COPS! Cops HAVE TO defend their selves goyim just shut up and take the cop cock goy

God bless Israel

How? He told the cops that he had a gun and went for his pocket after repeatedly being told not to.
Niggers detected.

Why were the cops there in the first place?

I've read someone reported a gun sighting, but guns aren't illegal?

Keep sucking that government dick, welfare faggot

>corrupt judge wouldn't let the jury see the video.

where did you hear this?

youre a bootlicking faggot and a pussy

Who do you work for SOROs, BLM, Shareblue?
what is your goal with this shit spam?
are you trying to get /pol to hate police or something?

You can clearly see that he's unarmed when he's lying face down on the floor. He's wearing shorts and his legs are bare.

Do you think he might have a gun hidden up his ass?

How many cops have you killed in your time, pussy?

That's right. Shut the fuck up, bitch.

I hope more people carrying guns start using them not to shoot down terrorists or mass shooters but instead officials like these while they're in the act.

but jews hate cops

what the fuck is this a new bot network that just went online or something
why is every one of these posted filled with bootlicking comments

>the world is black and white and since liberal jews hate cops I have to endorse everything that cops do
cops are faggots

also, cuckservative blue lives matter types love Israel

The case. The judge also withheld his gun with writing etched into it, suggesting he was looking for reasons to kill while on the job.

I saw the video, and c'mon, the officer is just trying to justify shooting him whenever he has the chance.

He wants to shoot the man, its emotion is clear when he says "make a mistake and we shoot you".

Police officer is just a psychopath acting as himself, and I'm disappointed to read comments praising his job.

>be me
>cop
>responding to call of guy with a rifle
>mfw I get to shoot a nigger
>arrive at place
>guy is drunk as fuck and face flat on the ground
>could easily arrest him right now
>fuckthat.shit
>tell him to crawl on the ground while keeping his arms up
>I don't even know what I meant
>guys shorts fall down and he tries to pull them up
>deputy fucknut next to me lights him up like the LA fires
>stole my kill damnit

I still can't believe that the guy had "you're fucked" etched onto his gun.

The cops in America seem like they're as bad as the criminals. Tattooed manlets on a power trip. Crude, violent and uneducated... No wonder so many Americans hate the police.

do yourselves a favor and go to the reddit thread and sort by controversial. All the blacks and liberal trash calling for this guy to be lynched and stating he's definitely a Trump supporter, it's hilarious

He did cooperate. Cop demand too much while turning it into some fucked up game, and if the guy had something to reach for it would have been visible while he was face down on the ground with his hands behind his hand stretched out in front of him. The autistic fuck clearly was waiting for an excuse to shoot here and explicitly stated so by twisting the definition of a threat by saying "if you don't follow my instructions perfectly we will interperet that as a threat."
With shit like that his crazy ass could have said, "jump 20 inches in the air and land on your knees." You go 15, he shoots you.
What the fuck does playing Simon says have to do with any of this? You've already had a clear vision in the video of everything in the man's reach and you could have cuffed him while his arms where out in the ground.

Anyone defending this is a straight up bootlicker.

abcnews.go.com/amp/US/wireStory/jurors-arizona-video-officer-killing-unarmed-man-50746769

this article says the jurors got to see the video, though.

Decent looking officer with spic name shoots stupid looking baboon who confesses to having a weapon (like that won't put him at greater risk for being shot as opposed to waiting till later to declare it if need be) is worse than this tattooed asshole with mental issues (like all tattooed people) who shot someone after sadistically and rudely giving out confusive orders begging for a confrontation.
Also Arizona is supposed to be a pro gun open carry state.

>Cop demand too much
this tbqh
The longer it goes for, the more mistakes are going to be made as stress builds for everyone.

Pussy drunktard civillian who died like a bitch crying
Vs
Alpha ex swatter who shots anything that moves

>>guy is drunk as fuck and face flat on the ground
>>could easily arrest him right now
>>fuckthat.shit
>>tell him to crawl on the ground while keeping his arms up

They did that because they had cover and didn't want to move closer to the hotel room in case there were more people inside ready to burst out. Retarded nigger.

Tacticool manlet just went supreme gentleman on the drunk Chad. With cops like these no wonder you guys got so many niggers doing nigger shit and shooting any cop on sight.
Nothing to see here.

then why did they fumble infront of the door like retards at the end of the video? they obviously didn't think there were any more suspects then.

he pointed an air rifle out the window of his hotel

He was pulling his pants up. Cop had explicitly warned him not to reach for his waistband.
One (((detail))) that seems to go missing is that it wasn't Brailsford giving the shitty commands.
It was Sgt. Charles Langley.
Whom nobody's heard about.

>ordering someone to get up and start moving when they're lying face-down

This is where it went from retarded cops being shit at their job to straight-up murder. The guy was clearly doing everything he could to cooperate and the cop just wanted an excuse to shoot.

because they just shot a man

no shit

you'll still get bootlickers ITT saying
>b-b-but HE DIDNT PERFECTLY PLAY SIMON SAYS WITH THE COP!!! THAT MEANS HE DESERVED TO GET SHOT! COPS CANT DO ANYTHING WRONG BLUE LIVES MATTER HEIL KEKISTAN xD

this board has been full of faggots for the past 2 years, I think Im done here.

Also, as of today, officially niggers>cops

You know for as stupid as niggers are I can at least understand their sentiment, if I had to get hassled by these faggot cops on a regular basis I'd be pissed at them too. It's a sad state this world we live in where the most retarded and violent members of our society are handled by brainless fucking manchildren with automatic weapons

Cowards.

Added to the fact the COD playing, tattood faggot with the gun had "You're Fucked" sketched into the rifle. What a piece of shit.

thank god for another day not living in the US

>tfw cops are more afraid of guns than liberals

Don't forget the other bootlicker excuse.

>b-but there could've been a HUGE AMBUSH WAITING AT THE DOOR CLEARLY THE GUY FACE-DOWN IN THE GROUND SOBBING AND BEGGING FOR HIS LIFE WAS A TACTICAL GENIUS WAITING TO SPRING HIS TRAP LIKE MUH ACTION MOVIES

Sounds like a bunch of bullshit excuses desu m8.

This cunt wanted to kill. The directions given were vague and confusing and then the guy was told ‘if you make a mistake we will kill you’.

The cop could have yelled more directions and more warnings instead of shooting. There were also multiple opportunities to de-escalate that situation - even to keep him on the ground while they asked the woman more questions.

It's an open carry state anyway.

I don't understand the sandy hook response.

why not just make him lay on the ground and then go deal with him? fuck was that crawl to us bullshit id have said fuck you and just laid down

Two whimpering people on the ground and he's acting like he's just cornered someone that shot a child in the face and has a hand grenade about to pull the pin. He's done, just walk up and frisk them, no need for 20 minutes of romper room, jesus fuck what a loud mouthed, egomaniac, CUNT.

Most pathetic thing I ever watched.

PATHETIC.

His pants were sagging and he was drunk and scared so he thoughtlessly pulled them up

>that flag
>literal white nigger

Boomers will defend the cops because they legitimately believe the drunk dude on the ground could've just pulled out his revolver from his underwear and activated VATS like in fallout and shot all the cops in the face

He had a pellet gun in his room for his occupation in pest control. He took it out so his friend could examine it, they where in a hotel room. Someone below freaked out and went crying to 911 saying 'A man is pointing an assault rifle out of the window of this hotel' even though you literally can't open the windows in that hotel.

The chad bb gun verses the virgin assault rifle

Look at this faggot sucking blue cock, disgracing the stars and bars

Its true. The Cops didn't allow the release of the bodycam footage so the Jury never saw it. They said that it would 'Impede (the cop's) chance of a fair trial' - Really makes you think when seeing the actions of the accused on video means that it isn't a 'fair trial'. They knew the jury would get a massive feels trip seeing him bully that kid before shooting him.

People like you need to be forced to watch videos of cops getting killed. Situations go from zero to dead cop in a blink of an eye.

liveleak.com/view?i=969_1263249923

Watch and listen with audio volume high.

Or maybe cops shouldn't watch so many videos of cops getting killed.

The man was laying on the floor for 5 min. They could've arrested him at any time. Also it was CLEARLY VISIBLE he had no weapon on him. They just fucked with a drunk guy until he goofed and they could shoot him.

>didn't want to move closer to the hotel room
lol. They didn't even take the time to verify they had the proper keycard, and stood directly in front of the door for ~30 seconds pulling a 3 stooges routine. If there was someone behind that door, they would have known to shoot due to the doorknob rattling and the sound of gunfire and all those cops would have died then and there. Clearly they were not at all worried about a threat further up behind the door, and if they were, then they've failed spectacularly at decision making.

And even if anyone were actually behind that door, they could have just escaped out the back window while the cops were playing this game. If there actually was someone to chase, they gave them a 5 minute head start to go jump fences and grab a car due to this autist's need to satisfy a murder boner.

r/thedonald killed pol

Why didn't they arrest him when he was lying down and completely non-threatening? They intentionally forced him to escalate the situation so they could have an excuse to fire.

Ah yes, having some sobbing kid already subdued, obeying your every instruction, with backup around you, is just the same as this situation. Also this is the only video of a cop getting killed I ever see posted, but I've seen like 50 civilians gunned down.

Go lick some boots, faggot.

Everyone on the planet has seen that video faggot, and if you think the two situations are even remotely comparable you're a retard. Cops are supposed to understand their job is dangerous and they're literally risking their lives to PROTECT and SERVE citizens, so how can you excuse this pussy behavior by 6 cops with AR-15s wearing body armor murdering an obviously harmless drunk man for trying to pull up his pants?

facts

>you are a trained marksman with a high powered rifle aimed at a lying drunken guy, finger on the trigger
>couldn't wait for actually seeing the gun until you empty the magazine into him
how bad at your job you must be?

I stopped going there when they turned from wanting a better future, to a bunch of boot licking BASED BLACK MEN loving fags. The threads about this guy are all in support. Yeah, the guy definitely had a fucking assault rifle in his gym shorts waistband, that were falling off. Totally.

Fuck niggers and fuck cops. Every one of them does 10+ over the limit, the majority of drivers will always do at least 5 over the limit when they're with other cars, and you randomly get pulled over while alone because a cop had a bad day and gives you a shitty attitude.
plus they literally have no regard for pet safety and will kill your pet with no plan to do anything else for it. like, if cops are going on your property for whatever reason your pet WILL die unless you can anticipate their arrival and lock your dog in a cage. even if they're chasing a criminal by hopping over the fence into your backyard, they will without a doubt kill your dog if it's back there.

Who cares?
The guy's job was to shoot helpless little animals with a pellet gun.
You people really believe that he is innocent?

This is what karma looks like

It's not about shooting itself but retarded verbal exchange in the middle of the hallway with drunk and terrified man that didn't ever need to happen.

He was obviously pulling his pants up.
The guy was scared shitless.
The cop WANTED to kill him from the beginning. He was just looking for an excuse to murder him.
I could see the "hurr he is reaching for a gun"
But anyone who isn't autistic can tell from this situation that the guy was harmless and non threatening.
You watch too much action movies.
The victim is fake crying and is faking confusion when a gun is pointed at him, while being told he is going to die if he looks left instead of right.
The victim's true intention was to take down the cops right?

Wtf is this real? How can seeing the video of the murder taint the trial?

Plot twist, cop is vengeful pigeon in disguise.

That's their shitty excuse for not showing the video, you know they were just trying to do whatever they could to protect that poor little cop's reputation

Please post more dead blues make me happy

^This, there was a report of a single man only

Myopia will be punishable by death in the ethnostate.

I still don't understand why we allow our courts to withhold evidence. Everything should be fair play and jurors should have all facts before reaching a conclusion. Not just the ones some random fuck decides are relevant. Making that decision inherently biases a case, and it's no different from fake news stations purposefully omitting facts to influence public opinion while being able to say that they didn't "lie".

God this country needs some work.

Another good detail to point out but makes the shooter cop even more retarded for not following the lead.

>liveleak.com/view?i=969_1263249923

That was a COMPLETELY different scenario. I can't believe that someone could be so dishonest as to compare the two.

That guy was never complying with the cop's orders. Was dancing and being aggressive towards them from the start, went back to his car to get a gun and still the cop asked him to drop the gun.

Meanwhile Daniel Shaver did everything that the cops asked of him despite their confusing and abrasive instructions. He pleaded with them not to shoot him stating that he was unarmed and the shot him because he reached down to pull up his shorts.

You think these two scenarios are comparable? Fucking KILL YOURSELF.

shut up retard, there is no such thing as "obviously pulling up his pants".
I've seen some videos where a guy is friendly and cool and pulls out his gun and shoots the cop point blank without warning or indication.
The only indication that existed was that he was slightly argumenative about following instructions, trying to start a conversation.

Obviously this situation was wrong and while it may not have been murder technically, this should 100% be some kind of manslaughter because he set it up just to kill a man, he should be barred from firearms for life, jobs in the public sector etc etc.

>They knew the jury would get a massive feels trip seeing him bully that kid before shooting him.
>feels trip

That's exactly why you retard.

Checked

He's wearing shorts you dumb cunt. You would be able to see the holster when he was lying flat on his face. The guy was CLEARLY unarmed and you would have to be a braindead fucking mongoloid piece of shit like that cop to shoot an unarmed civilian begging for his life.

Kill yourself immediately

Read up on the trial details.

No bodycam footage shown to the Jury, Cops refused to release it.

The death threats screamed at him had every muscle in his body failing.

If its true the loudmouth was not the shooter, then that lessens the case on the shooter a little because the loudmouth clearly escalated the situation to make EVERYONE in the area overly agitated and nervous.

why the fuck are they allowed to do this?

"blabla i would totally risk my life just to give some random drunk guy the benefit of the doubt"

lol sure, you go ahead and risk YOUR life but stop commenting on how other people should risk it.

Jews

>withhold objective video evidence which shows what led to the event
>hurr durr there'd be bias if we showed them this!

SOMEBODY GIVE ME QUICK RUNDOWN

No it doesn’t it just makes loud mouth an accessory to murder

there was no danger, faggot

He was pulling up his shorts.

Using that logic cops should shoot every traffic stop just in case.

He could have been reaching to scratch his ass for all I care. He didn't follow instructions

That's what comes with the job you fucking moron. If you can't handle those kinds of situations without shooting unarmed civilians because you paniced then don't be a cop. Go mop up piss in the McDonalds toilets. That's what those cops should be doing for a living.

Police training is a bit fear-mongering, but it could be a lot worse.

The ground, they had him crawling.

>what was he trying to reach for.
His ass.
>why not everything's a gun
Because, you spastic, that's mad.

*assume