ASIANS on Sup Forums who Hate Japanese Monarchs

December 23rd is when Emperor Akihito comes out of his Palace.
Let's kill the him to avenge our parents, grandparents and great grandparents
The Hirohito and Akihito are responsible for their deaths.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nVIyFzR6I-c
youtube.com/watch?v=giF_MdQZo50
youtube.com/watch?v=Fx1rpZBIsl4
youtube.com/watch?v=mkmXJR8qA38
historynet.com/ho-chi-minh-and-the-oss.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shut up Gook

C'mon guys, I got my knives sharpened and I'm going to Tokyo. I'm ready to assassinate the Devil's son

支那人ずっとうらやましな。

K... Keep me posted

Talk shit get hit

Fuck off Vietnam you aren't part of the master race you're a jungle niggergook.

Daily reminder Southeast Asians are the niggers of Asia.

Stupid commie fears the samurai

The Japanese Monarchy must end honestly.

It should've been abolished when the US had the chance.

This
japs are honorary
everyone else is shit

Shut the hell up. We ended a 150 year rule by the British of Malaysia. We ended a 350 year rule of the Dutch in Indonesia in only a week. We occupied the philipines for 4 years and did some bad things but we were the only ones to apologise compared to Murica who ruled for 50 years and Spain for 300+ years. While the whole of Asia was Europes slave, except Thailand, we rose and fought for a Great East Asia. So Shut the fuck up.

>youtube.com/watch?v=nVIyFzR6I-c
>youtube.com/watch?v=giF_MdQZo50
>youtube.com/watch?v=Fx1rpZBIsl4
>youtube.com/watch?v=mkmXJR8qA38

>Macedonia flag
This guy....
THIS GUY

Akihito did all of jack and shit to oppress you, and the position of monarch in japan is now strictly ceremonial. Maybe you should stop being asshurt about people who have been dead for decades?

>Not realizing that the only and first mongoloids to go against the Europeans were the Mexicans and spics in the Americas.
>The countries that Japan tried to "liberate" and "free" are one of the worst to live in and are extremely Islamic.

Keep crying expats and hapa boys!

Shut up chink gook gock nig nog
Implying there is a gook masterace.
Your kinds are disgrace and Japs need to eliminate you all.

Report to fbi immediately if american.

Also god save the emporer, to whom i am 100000% loyal and whom I unironically love with all my heart.

>Vietnam
>Hating Japan
The Japs literally fought alongside Vietnam to help them achieve independence. When the West ordered them to fork the Japs over to be executed for war crimes, the Vietnamese told them to go fuck themselves and kept the Japs safe.

Anglo education, there is no vietnamese flag here dumb dumbs

>Japanese fought along with the Vietnamese
"As the Axis retreated in Europe, and what remained of the Vichy French government fell, Japan was no longer restrained in Indochina by its ties to Germany. The Japanese quickly made inroads into Vietnam, staging a coup d’état in March 1945 that dissolved the French government and established a puppet government. On March 11, Emperor Bao Dai proclaimed Vietnam’s independence and his intent to cooperate with the Japanese. Ho Chi Minh was surprised by this development, and regarded another independence movement as a threat to the Viet Minh’s. At the same time, with the Japanese coup against the French, the OSS realized it was cut off from the flow of intelligence from French Indochina to its base in Kunming, and it urged Ho to work with the United States."
historynet.com/ho-chi-minh-and-the-oss.htm

Americans can never learn

Thai people seem to like everything Japanese.

Read "SIEGE" by James Mason.

Well we were allies, to most extent.

That's obviously because Thailand never got molested by Japan.

What the actual fuck is going on???? Why are there threads about murdering heads of states today??? Also SAGE and reported.

lmao subhumans leave

Viet Minh is trained by Imperial Japanese officer and use similar tatics to win against France in Dien Bien Phu. There are many Japs soldiers in Viet Minh too.

The japs is alright honestly. They give asian whise already fucked hundreds of year some hope.

Did the Vietnamese have a written language or are they essentially niggers?

but that elderly man looks so warm hearted and caring

Japan needs shogun

Dirty jap
Dirty chink
Fuck I hate Asian

careful, you wouldnt want your landlord to see those kinds of comments

>Pakis and Indians hate SK

Didn't realize? dostedt?