Precure Thread

Pretty Cure Threat

Mirai will always be the cutest girl in the whole world.

I want to eat shortcake and pudding.

>one more episode
For what purpose?

>tfw the last episode will be a recap

It will be a crossover with KiraKira.

Hime was a slut.

Say something to her.

Why did these All Star movies become so boring?

How did you spend your nights being without Mirai for so long?

I want to fuck Riko

For little girls they entertaining. For us a disappointment.

I want to be Hime's bf and wait until marriage for sex.

>impliying Hime will wait

Y-You too.

>Into Seiji
>Totally forgets Seiji later one
>Likes the prince on TV
>Into that knight in the movie
>Totally forgets him later one
Hime seems like a turboslut. Hime uses men then tosses them out when she is done.

Get in line.

I'm only second in line to Mirai

>Hime uses men then tosses them out when she is done.
That's called "alpha".

>turboslut
then she's beta; choose one, kiddo

Hug.

You wish, cuck.

Is adult Mirai still a virgin?

Vanish yourself

>later one
>later one

Doing it once I would assume it was just an honest typo. Twice means it was intentional. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Of course,her only and true love is Riko

Is she getting drunk at the bar every night lamenting the passing of her childhood?

>college student
>female
>virgin

Pick two.

>Still
What do you think she did with Riko every night?

She gets drunk everyday on her room talking with dead Mofurun

>Getting drunk in your room alone
That's worse

Not every girl in the world is a degenerate like American women

She never meet Kanata again?

TYBM

Is Purple the best color this time?

If she gets drunk to numb the pain, then no.

Purple is the best color every time.

Mirai's hair looks like real hair.

What does real hair feel like?

Soft, smells like strawberry.

>perfect ending
>something that rarely happens in anime
>just kidding we need one more episode for no reason
Fucking Nips, I swear.

The best color is Pink. That bunny appeal.

Cute.

Yellow has had the best cuties.

What are they supposed to do? Have something that isn't Precure air? So many little girls would fail to watch the new season if they did that.

What are Maho's numbers like, anyway?

>i-it's not their fault!
>they just accidentally ended the series too early and had to make something up!

Not sure how that's supposed to help. Whatever it ends up I'd hope it was intentionally supposed to be this way and not just phoned in because Maho had a complete lack of series planning.

What if they planned everything perfectly down to the episode, and whoops looks like Precure isn't airing for a week now the entire series is fucked? Leaving some leeway is smart.

>Something that isn't Precure
Like Maho?

Hang yourself.

Mirai and Riko should never have been cures.

Why?

kys

Will we ever get another cute baddie?

because he is a faggot

She gave her virginity to Mofurun. By masturbating via pretending to scissor with her dead body, pretending she's still alive.

Let's take a moment to imagine what Maho would have been like otherwise. Riko comes to the regular world to find some magical artifact to make her a better witch. She runs into Mirai, a girl who believes in magic and always wanted to use it. Through some accident, Mofurun comes to life, and when they visit the magic world Mirai gets her own wand, thus starting their adventures. Going back and forth between the world and learning lessons, they both get better at magic.

One day they find a magical smartphone, and from it comes Haa-chan. At around the same time, weird things start happening all around the world, like the mikans not growing any more. This leads to Mirai and Riko improving their own skills and learning. Haa-chan grows as she's nurtured and eventually reaches the same age as Mirai. Suddenly, an evil person comes to wreak havok, awakening Haa-chan's Precure powers. She struggles with being different and having strange memories, and eventually realizes her fate is to seal the great evil and leave forever. This results in a learning experience for all of them, as they mature into adults.

Yeah, basically the same as before, except we don't have the needless battles without generals who repeat the exact same plans every single week and end up part of a big, blob hivemind. Like seriously, how many times can you call Oruba stupid while doing absolutely nothing different yourself? Being Precure adds absolutely nothing to their growth or characters. They hate it, but never make an effort to give up either. Only Haa-chan has a purpose as one, and that's to awaken as Mother Rapapa. This should have been the Mirai and Riko magic show, with a twist for Haa-chan.

She sounds so crazy now that everyone has left her.

Maho would not have existed otherwise, you doof.

Love is for ______ and _______

And that's a problem with the premise. In traditional magical girl shows, the powers they gain serve as a vector for experiencing what it's like to have "power", namely the power of a grown-up. The girls get a taste for what they can accomplish in the future, and that inspires them to try harder in their normal lives. It's the reason that the transformations made Mirai and Riko physically older, as a callback to older mahou shoujo. The problem arises because they both get "magic" and "precure" when they only need one. Having both is superfluous.

holy shit I can smell your fedora through the internet

Blonde

Witches are cool.
Precure are cool.
Regardless of how you think Maho turned out, Witch Precure are cool.

I hope we'll get a main cure with a white/blonde/pink color scheme like Kanade and Echo.

Do they use Precure powers when being witches? Do they use witch powers when being Precure? The answer to both is a resounding No.

Absolutely impossible.

That's a problem with the implementation, not the concept.

You're right about that. Precure is also changing. Up through Doki they were they "legendary warriors". But then GoPri made them the legendary princesses, Maho made them legendary witches, and Kiramode is making them legendary patissieres. But unlike in Gopri where it seemed like they really were fighting princesses, like with Flora's elegant moves (when she wasn't punching things) and Mermaid's movements like she was doing ballet, and Scarlet's item being a violin, in Maho all they have is their brooms. I very much expect the fighting in Kira to really run with the whole baking theme.

>I very much expect the fighting in Kira to really run with the whole baking theme.
PREPARE TO BE DISAPPOINTED

Usagi manko.

Hime is just a more naive Tomoko with friends.

I wish I was Mirai. I would be a cute girl and I would be able to fuck other cute girls.

You'd be old though. Aim for the crossover movies and you get eternal youth too.

Hime is right.

What's with the sudden influx of HaCha appreciation recently? Not that I'm complaining.

Eternal youth. Eternal loli. Eternal happiness. That would be kanpeki.

2 years is just about the sweet spot for the bad memories of the show to have more or less faded away, while the highlights still remain.

I'd still say it's my least favorite season, but on the whole I think it was enjoyable nonetheless.

That's awfully rude.

Who fucked her? Some random collage chad?

Not her dream pick that's for sure.

How can Mira not killed herself? She lost two best friends and a daughter

Why does she do it for Nagisa?

>precure thread
>hidden text
>why bother clicking it when it will say, as always, "precure thread"
>it doesn't

Best adult cure.

Who else?

She's a lesbian you fools.

Anyway the real tragedy is that best villainess got her personality consumed by the big bad and never came back. After Sparda moment of awesome, I was expecting more from her as well.

Why is she crying fishhooks?

She is bait.