MANLET HATE THREAD

>The small male with short man syndrome would be aggressive, likely to shout, talk loudly, seek attention and will be eager to prove himself. Many people compare the typical short man complex to that of a smaller dog – which many note are often noisier and more aggressive than larger more docile dogs. Other personality traits have also been linked to Napoleon syndrome – for instance risk taking behavior and jealousy.

>Brailsford was a bitter manlet

>5'10
>optimal height
haha no.

God disagrees.

>there is a too tall
lol manlets

>6'6 is too tall
Fucking manlets

im 1.85 mts, am i a manlet?

You're probably at 95th percentile for spics. You're good.

>lets get this guy to the county jail and booked fast, I'm off in 10 minutes

I felt depressed for a while when I learned that I was only 6'1. For years, based on an initial tape measure hackjob, I stated I was 6'2. Not only had I lied to others... I had lied to myself........

good, one thing is to have mongrel dna, but manlet height would be to much to keep living

I'm 6' exactly. Not even memeing when I say that this is the bare fucking minimum height

>5'10 acceptable
If only that were true.

Why you so butthurt over short people though?

i'm right on the border.

being 5'7 is pretty good actually.

That chart is consistently 2" too low at every instance, I'm pretty sure 5'4 and 5'5 males don't exist outside of dwarfism, 6'8 is more common than 5'4 anyway.

Society is predatory, if you are small you have to fight harder to survive.

Shut up and help me on my horse, giant one. Then lift that big sword and charge in first

did your gf left you for someone shorter than you ?

You there! And all the other small-folk; whip that giant or my other 5'10-6-2 companions will take more than 1/10th of your food per year

6'4 is cutoff for manlet status. your chart is wrong

5'8 here
>you will never Fuck a Stacy

what did Destiny do?

Real height chart, courtesy of /fit/

Don't you have some glucose or someshit to be taking to make sure your body doesn't break down?

I'm a 5'4 user and the dating game is hard.

Being a manlet makes or breaks men.

I think I'm about 6'-6'0.5 and delude myself sometimes into thinking I'm 6'1. Being a manlet, even if a king of manlets, is suffering.

Napolen was average height in his time.

6'2" here
Dad is 5'10"
and wife has lots of tall men in her family
so I'm hoping for lots of tall sons.

People thought he was short because he had guards who were all 6'6 plus so Gen looked short by comparison

Got some Dutch in there somewhere?

Fucking kekd

C O P E
O
P
E

>One post by this id

German actually.

my nigga, its really interesting tones of americans are fairly short, even the girls, just imagine being 5ft tall.

This is probably the nicest manlet chart I've ever seen

>god blessed your genes
>6ft average height in Dennmark, Netherlands, Bosnia, Montenegro, Norway.

>6'0'' optimal
>hates manlets

got some bad news for ya buddy

I work with 90% Mexicans and most of them are 5'4", although two of them are taller than me (6'2") and it makes me REEEEEEEEEE.

It's the admixture from spics, Irish, and Italian.
My wife is 5'4" and most every male relative she has is over 6'

Same here. I bought 1.5 inch lifts it was so upsetting. Will have tall surgery if I can ever successfully cash out by Bitcoins.