Why I think that the officer was justified in killing Daniel Shaver

After studying the video and looking into the events that took place, I have determinded that the Officer was justified in shooting Daniel Shaver

Here are a list of points that I have compiled about the event:

1. the woman was told to leave the room alone, shaver followed her and did not follow the officer's instructions
2. both were asked if they were drunk and would have trouble following the officer's instructions
3. when told to stop speaking shaver continued speaking and repeatedly said 'don't shoot me'
4. shaver was given repeated instructions to keep his hands above his head, when told to crawl he put his hands down, the same way a

baby would crawl (the officer should have said specifically to 'crawl towards me using your knees while your hands stay in the air')
5. there was no problem with the woman, she understood and followed all instructions correctly

6. if shaver felt at all drunk, he should have said so when he was asked
7. if shaver had any issues with anxiety or stated he was having trouble understanding instructions, he should have said so

8. the officer that was giving orders was not the same officer that was filming while holding the gun, possibly both officers were

holding guns
9. the officer that was filming shot shaver as he was crawling with his hands down when he grabbed for his waist at the same moment

the officer giving instructions said 'don't', possibly the reaction of shooting shaver was done too quickly

10. the officer that was giving orders was being very aggressive with his speech, if the officer had have toned down his speech,

and/or cuffed shaver as he was lying on the floor, shaver's death would never have happened.

11. conclusion - the officer who shot him had all right to do so, shaver was not following instructions

I think you just like seeing people killed by the state. Fucking bootlicker.

>11. conclusion - the officer who shot him had all right to do so, shaver was not following instructions
I heard Australians were utter cucks to the police state. I had no idea Australians were THIS cucked.

wrong with 10 seconds when he was on the floor the other officer could of put handcuffs on him like they did with the women , he wanted to kill someone

no, at first when i had just seen the video, i thought it was murder, but afterwards as i went through the entire video multiple times, i determinded that shaver did not follow instructions and he got himself shot because of that

how am i cucked by stating the obvious?

maybe so, but daniel did not follow instructions multiple times

did you even watch the video? at least 4 times shaver did not follow instructions

i don't support cops killing anyone, but the cops gave shaver multiple chances and he still kept ignoring the instructions given to him

Good. Brit fags can be the enemy again.
Britfags hired Hessians to kill Americans.
NO more love for britfags.

why does not following instructions justify death?

The guy had someone screaming at him that he was going to kill him if he made one mistake. That's sort of stress would cause most peopel to make a mistake, especially when you have to play fucking simon says on top of it.

You're an ass.

how so? at least give a point as to why rather than just 'you're an ass'

i understand that, but if you watch the entire video, only the woman was told to leave the room and for some reason he followed her out, that was the first time of many times he did not follow instructions

>crawl but with your arms in the air

what the FUCK are you talking about you pathetic boot licker

it doesn't justify death at all, i am just saying that he wasn't following instructions and was shot because of it

Why the fuck don't they have him lay spread eagle and just approach him wtf

12. Nobody was shot at or threatened with a gun

fuck off idioit

the woman did it fine, he was told only 5 seconds before to keep his hands up or they would shoot him, what did he do? he put his hands down.

justified.

>wasn't following instructions and was shot because of it
you just did justify death

justified in shooting, not justified in killing

but under the circumstances the officer who did shoot should not have been charged with any crime

the word for what he did is

executed

I honestly hope you will never get into any position where you have the slightest bit of authority over another living being.

Not following some pigs instructions is not a valid reason to kill someone, you fucking idiot.

there are a lot of cucky people on this board today, this is the last message i am going to post

maybe in my title i meant shooting but i put killing

but if you seriously watch the video, without virtue signalling, you would see multiple times in the video that the officer's instructions were not met. daniel died because of his own actions

case closed

fuck you and fuck cops you dumb NEET who doesn't even go outside, they're being buttblasted niggers here in the US. I haven't been pulled over in 3 years and tonight I get pulled over by some angry faggot thanks to all this.

>Not following retarded instructions for 5 minutes in the biggest panic artack of your life is punishable by death

This was an execution and the most retrded thing ive ever seen and your post is the most retarded post ive ever seen

He could have arrested him a thousend times before he magdumped a fucking ar into his white babymaking ass

And a lot of value was lost

i agree with you on that but the fact remains that those cops were terrible at estimating the threat level
something you are outright taught in burgerland

They didn't want to move forward because there could have been more people in the room

robot autism

probably not treatable

They were hesitant to go near him because they thought there was another person in the room

use your critical thinking for a minute.
If someone can force you to sit, crawl eta, and then shoot you for not following orders, and that is 100% justified in your eyes?
What does that say about your character

So he deserves to die? Get the fuck out of here you fucking bootlicking retard. This whole thing is about authority overstepping it’s bounds. The cop acted as the judge, jury, and executioner of Daniel Shaver.

Then he's still guilty. He's not in a position to properly assess compliance if he is not actually giving the orders.

We can all see what happened. The guy giving orders was trying to have a bit of fun dick-waving bullying some beta into submission, but the little ragelet just had to try and be the bigger man.

>dont follow orders
>get shot
Its like 1984

too fucking bad. the reason he died is they were tremendous pussy posers with toughguy tattoos. never did a brave thing in their life, but brag.

put yourself in the shoes of the officer you roastie/faggot
a suspect you are trying to arrest isn't following instructions and has reached once at his waist and another time while walking towards you

Lol run away little baby!

their fault for not having him walk upright with his hands up.

try to make more excuses for them, faggot

>muh bootlickers
they are normal civilians that are put in a stressful job where they could be killed any minute
and while arresting someone he tried reaching to his waist twice

You mean crawling on his his knees not walking.

I do agree that shooting was justified. The whole situation was bad, but both sides was right, and that is why it is such a debatable topic. Officer did everything right regardless of your opinion, if someone is reaching to the back, that is most likely to grab a gun. Tons of videos to prove that it happens quite often and much more faster than you would think. On the other hand the dead guy wasn't doing anything wrong and you can't blame him to be a dumb motherfucker that don't understand the weight of the situation. He was being told that consequences of his disobedience may result in him being shot, and stil he did not followed instructions multiple times. Yes, people may react different in high pressure situations, and the poor guy lost his control. Was he wrong? No. Did his actions got him killed? Yes. The whole accident is in a very gray area, so it is difficult to analyze it correctly.

Trollicious.

yeah that part was illogical to me
don't they have different procedure for that

Wrong. When they put on their uniform they cease being civilian and become symbols of authority. If they can’t handle stressful situations then they need not be police.

there was no situation, they created something completely overblown because they are faggots hoping to shoot someone.

coming back for one more post, this is the same way as i feel about the situation

They are by definition civvies brcause they aren't in the army you fag
my point was that they are people just like you with self preservation in mind

>be unarmed, helpless
>crawl
>Stumble
>Get shot

>t.American

If a black dude died instead of Shaver, Sup Forums would be defending the police
>dumb nigger is too dumb to follow orders
>good riddance

Etc etc.

This

>cuffed shaver as he was lying on the floor
They had to expect that there was another armed male in the room. Or that the dude was the armed male.
Cuffing him at that location would have been idiotic.

Was he justified in using deadly force?

>if ur drunk you should be able to immediately tell any one who asks

t. str8 edge kid.

Really makes you think...

Even if he was in the right i'd be okay with it
Niggers aren't human and shouldn't be treated as such

How does that boot taste you fucking simpleton?

Why was he crawling towards the officer?
Why the situation aggravated by the officer?
His pants are down, it is obvious he didn't have anything is his waist band?
All the faults where on the police officers side the gave him random orders and shot him for making a mistake.

These cops are pussies who want to fight in combat without someone being able to shoot back

It certainly suggests OP might feel sexual arousal from these kind of situations. He's grasping at straws to try and justify why he enjoys watching this video so much.

He's probably disappointed to live in Australia where these situations rarely happen. He also must be very attracted to authoritarian ideologies.

I agree with you he has a very cuckhold mentality. I'm sure if an alpha fucked his gf he would think he deserved it.

Typical Australian. Shitposting and running away.

Serve and protect. None of that was done.

>some pigs
Yeah great idea.
>Weapons pointed at you
>Hello trash-user, follow our instructions. We are SWAT.
>No, fuck you SWAT, you are all pigs
>Get shot
>Bloody murder!!!

A descendant from criminals thinks it's OK to break the law? Shocker

Untrue
He gave orders to minimize the risks officers take and in the process of doing so the suspect behaved in a way that indicated he was reaching for a firearm

You are the one to talk idiot.
Ja пpoдaдoвтe дpжaвaвa зa дa мy гo пyшитe нa aмepикaнцитe.
Be eбaм вycтa cитe

It seems we are being infiltrated by leftist-scum, niggers and communists, who can't think straight (well that's already implied).

>Why didn't they cuff him on the spot
>Just getting shot by SWAT for not following instructions multiple times is totally murder
>Yeah, SWAT should ease up. Just some guns were involved, nothing serious.
>SWAT should simply act as if their lives were not worth anything at all
>Pigs

Yes there were a situation. Yes it was an overkill in regards of measures used. But shit happened and we can't do anything about it except debate.
Killing someone when you are on duty is arguably not a "no biggie senpai, here is your get out of jail card" type of thing. Probably involves tons of paperwork, you are getting screwed over your job and in general it is a pain in the ass, unless the situation is overwhelmingly in your favor.

The woman nearly fucked up too. That's why the guy had to re-emphasize "kneeling position" after she got up, because she was on hands and knees ready to crawl the same way Shaver did. I don't think her legs were kept crossed either. She got lucky, and also benefited from having the orders delivered relatively calmy with no wild screaming or threats.

Its like getting mugged by a nigger is justified because he ordered you
>yo give me all ya money
>no
>get killed

watch the video of the incident and tell me that what i said was untrue.
i'll ask you and this question?
Why does not following orders justify death?

serving and protecting at the cost of you mr own life is not what was asked of these officers
they thought he was reaching for a firearm and expecting themto not shoot would mean putting themselves in mortal danger

I want to see you in this situation. I want to see how you act when someone who is pointing an assault rifle at you screams in a shaking voice that he's going to kill you while he throws a bunch of conflicting and badly described orders at you.

The whole point is that a normal citizen should never be forced to be put in a situation like this. Anyone who has watched the video and thinks "eh, bummer, but it was justified" is a sociopath.

>trained shooters with body armor and AR/AKs were so scared of the possibility of gunfire with a possibile armed and drunk 3rd man in the room that they preferred to just shoot 5 warning shots to the head of some poor cuck

I'm glad I don't live in the anglo-sphere

because it indicated that he was about to draw a firearm and shoot
cops aten't asked to forfeit their lives

Diaspora so zboris gluposti ziti se

is somebody able to make a video showing how someone would be able to kneel with legs crossed and crawl while hands in the air?

if this is an impossible action, he would have most likely been shot either way

then i will agree it was murder

>he didn't follow these stupid instructions made up by amatuers so he fucking dies
How does that pig cum taste, bootlicker cuck?

Machinegun Woes

Yes, it was Ahmed.
Everyone who didn't act like a criminal was served and protected. That's the whole point of it. For example the womyn.
>Act like a criminal by doing stuff behind your back for 5 seconds although you were told not do (this was already a perfect reason to shoot him)
>Grab behind you once more
>Get shot
>omg, they shouldn't be so serious about it and ease up

I mean imagine that. Even that intoxicated womyn was able to follow orders.

Bтop пaт CДC вe пpoдaвa дa вe eбaм бyдaлитe.
Циpкнeтe пицкa ви мaтep пpeдaвничкa.

>if shaver had any issues with anxiety
Yeah sobbing and repeatedly pleading "don't shoot me" isn't usually an indication that a person is anxious. He should have been more clear. Good call OP.

Yeah, Ahmed.
Niggers and SWAT are totally the same.
>follow orders, we want to protect you from a criminal, but when you act like a criminal instead, we have to assume that you are the criminal
>No fuck you. You are trying to rob me.

Go back to school, Ahmed.

Yeah according to your narrow definition you stupid motherfucker. Self-preservation is one thing this was a straight up exicution style game of Simon says.

You people that think the police have the right to just needlessly kill harmless civilians are mentally ill. The guy isn't even a threat.

A lot of brainlets in this thread. Ignore the fact that they’re cops for a moment.

>people with guns tell you not to move
>you continue moving

Wow... it’s almost like they were dealing with a retard and that’s what put them on edge.

Obviously, if I am not drunk or anything I would follow instructions as good as I can and will not do anything scetchy. Slow movements and not arguing with instructions will do the job. I have been detained by the police before, and this type of behavior is what works best. Just fucking cooperate and dont do dumb stuff when you know your life is at stake. Anything else could be sued in a court room afterwards.

why wasn’t it...
“walk towards me with your hands behind you back/above you head.”?

He was obviously justified. He is just a really bad professional because his orders were contradictory and ambiguous, and that's probably the reason why the guy died.

>Why does not following orders justify death?

>SWAT called in because of armed male
>SWAT has to assume that there is a male with a gun
>SWAT tries to get every civi, who doesn't act like a criminal out of harms way
>Dude acts like a criminal multiple times
>OMG, how could they shoot him????

When you are in a hostage situation on a plane, you will be glad that someone will risk their lives to get you out. And you will hopefully act as ordered during that time and not act like one of the hostage takers.
>OMG, I only acted like a hostage taker. How could they shoot me on board of that hostage plane????

You are a special kind of dumb, aren't you.

Honestly I would be just as a seed if not many times more in that situation and done something stupid and gotten shot. It's a scary. Now I'm scared of ever getting in this situation even through accident. I would almost certainly fuck uo due to fear and die.

Haha da be stvarno mislis deka nw bevne tri puti poise prodadeni so grujo
a i vo koja snisla zborime?
vmro ko prvo ne prodadoa na siptarite duri zborea kolku se losi
ne ukradoa ko niggeri
I taka natamu
ist si ko na erdogan diasporata klime
najvise ko podrzuvas a ne si tuka da vidis kako e

Sure. Legally bla blah blah the guy didn’t free hand crawl the proper way so the cop had the legal right to waste him according to the city charter.

Still was ways to be more patient, use non lethal means , and realize the guy is probably fucked up.

t. based retard

It was unfortunate. But I agree. The officer did nothing wrong. People in their safe zones sitting behind a computer are quick to judge. But it's a split second between life and a bullet in the head.

>were contradictory
>"Keep your hands in front"
>Does things behind his back instead
>"Keep your hands in front, where we can see them
>Doesn't that again
>contradictory

Yeah, no. The officer never told him to grab anything from behind. It would have made no sense to do so.

I fully agree with this also. Even if the suspect doesn’t comply, why do they need to KILL him instead of using a tazer? If tazers don’t work then develop something better. Killing people isn’t how you get them to follow the law.

>are quick to judge
Quite the opposite on here.
>Oh I know that he wasn't armed
>Oh I see that he didn't prepare and grab a gun behind his back because news told me so
>Those officers were totally idiots for not listening to the news broadcast!!!

Sup Forums is getting more retarded every minute.

"Hurrrr don't tell me shit, look at the evidence"
"Don't look at the evidence that someone was in the same situation and she didn't get shot, I just KNOW in HIS head he wanted to kill someone.
>Kill your fucking self.

they were called to investigate a report of an armed male
he was a male that exhibited the behavior of an armed male reaching for his gun
not to mention him not following orders previously
the situation was bad but the cops were justified

ITT: edgy contrarians who only support this killing because their whole ideology and identity is based on doing the opposite of lefties.