Hey, Sup Forums. Your Nazi double standards are stupid, and you literally can't refute this. Have a good day :-)

Hey, Sup Forums. Your Nazi double standards are stupid, and you literally can't refute this. Have a good day :-)

Don’t come up in my kitchen with your weak ass straw man shit

Do you wanna start discuss lefty double standards?

/thread

>I've been raped
Go to the police
>By a Muslim
Hold the people who voted responsible.

(you)

Maybe you shouldn't have voted liberal, roastie. I don't blame the muslim, I blame those who allowed them in

"Don't blame the puppet, blame the puppeteer"

more like

>I was raped
>oh that sucks dude
>by a muslim
>fuck man, those guys keep raping chicks, we should get rid of them

woah, insane, crazy, wow

I have yet to hear of a single false rape accusation made against a Muslim.

bump :-)

>confusing /r9k/ and Sup Forums
how embarrassing for you op

>people are more inclined to believe rape is real when the perpetrator is an actual rapist
Shocking!

Yer post reeks of numale.
You ever fired a before, boy?

Not hard to mistake them.

Violent rape/gang rape = "rape"

this.

>I've been raped, I went to a college party, had two drinks and agreed to sleep with a guy below my standards, I'm obviously too scared to go to the police, please donate to my patreon
vs
>I've been raped, a gang of 6 jumped as I was walking home from school and poored petrol on me and threatened to burn me alive if I didn't suck their dicks, when I went to the police they told me I was racist when I described the perpetrators and tried to cover it up, somehow the perpetrators knew I had gone to the police, when this should have all been confidential, and came round threatening my sister the next day
t. Rotherham enquiry

GEE I WONDER WHY THEY GET TWO DIFFERENT LEVELS OF SYMPATHY

the lumpenproletarit are class traitors B^U

i rate this meme 3/10
I can tell you put a lot of effort into it but execution was poor and the point it's trying to bring across is dumb.
You know exactly why we don't take feminists seriously and their 3/5 women on campus will be raped bullshit. And muslim rape is not a laughing matter.
Here's your (you) and now go back to /leftypol/ or /r/de or whichever cuckshed you usually reside at.

fuck blumpf

tl;dr
sage