Where would the U.S be now if there was no slavery ?

What would the u.s.a be now, if there wouldnt be any negroes taken to the U.S as slaved in the 1800, no 1960's civil rights movements and such?
Would the U.S.A be more advanced culturaly? (More european) what do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PcZCGMCDzbU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It would be Australia or canada

Bump faggots, finally some discussion on /pol

Sweet! My shadow ban is over

But, australia and canada has no bill of rights, also they are influenced by the U.S with its slaves history (hurr durr we wuz raycis)

They've been here since before the beginning, not 1800.

South would probably be better off economically, Tocqueville thought slavery made southerners lazy and inefficient

Wtf???

>He's shilling "the land of the free" meme

Just like a fucking kike

Yeah i ment since the first nigger entered the u.s as slave, the 1800 just some generealization for "back then"

If no slavery, well... Trump would be considered a far left liberal...

What do you think OP?

What has the African American actually contributed to USA since being "freed"?

I'm not American but all they have seem to done for the past 200 years is bitch and moan (as a whole)

>What has the African American actually contributed to USA since being "freed"?

crime

The US would be a first world country if they had shipped all the negroes back to africa

The first blacks in the US were not slaves. I thought Jews were smart.

Hard to say. The US probably wouldn't have had a civil war, but the south would have also developed very differently. Furthermore who knows what race relations would currently look like.

Racism is alive and well in America because we have to live around blacks. We might be cucked like every other majority white country at this point without two hundred years of "holy crap black people wtf" to give us a decent reason to dislike them.

Explain what you mean..?
The founding fathers in my opinion were damn smart about the whole rights for their country, except for lincoln, he fucked up.

And a shit ton of gold medals.

>Has rights
>Highest incarceration rate in the world

Damn your dumb

>Implying i have entery data of every person entered the u.s since 1776

Also, i think i smell some negroism in your post faggot, are you some coon?
The first niggers got to the u.s were shackled om ships. How would they get to the u.s if not by that? By their zulu fleet? Kek

Whiter.

Medals awarded for playing games.

Here has shadow bans now?

So dont break the law faggot, its because your country full of spics and niggers, where do you except they will be put?

No they were indentured servants. I'm whiter than you. I just happen to have an education

Without the economic benefit of slavery I doubt the U.S. would have been able to win the war of independence, they might still be a U.K. colony, or have gotten independence a lot later.

A government make anything illegal
>Ohh your poor
>Lock him up

It's been a long time since I encountered this level of stupidity.

Most slaves were in the south, and considering the south looks exactly like it did then as it does now, I don't think much would have changed should there have been no slaves.
Less cotton picked, less tobacco harvested, less sugar harvested, mostly luxury items at the time, but 150 years later, there would be large farm equipment so product would increase dramatically as it is now.

The only real change would be no black people.

Having less bigger problems

How much did tobacco and cotton contribute to the US economy before 1861?

In fact one of the biggest arguments I've heard against slavery was that it was economically a waste of time

We probably would have lame as fuck sports and not do as well in track events at the Olympics. We would be much safer and nicer though. I think the tradeoff would probably be worth it.

I can't even begin to guess what would have happened regarding the civil war.

>indentured servants
>not slaves

Yeah they took the paycheck later and went to buy in walmart right?

>muh educayshon

Nice bait

There wouldn't be a Civil War because the Civil War was about slavery. The South wanted to hold on to the slaves.

Didnt meant in that way of today faggot... but those of the u.s in past time. The u.s today got jewed unfortunately

Ppl think it's special but my dog can outrun me, doesn't make him so great

Sure. Secession had nothing to do with it.

It was one of the biggest reasons they wanted succession. 'States rights' to own slaves.

No. They worked off their debt then got plantations of their own.

The violent crime rate would be much lower, there would be stronger communities, better music, etc.

Not deporting the blacks was a monumental fuck up. Blacks really do ruin everything with their smelly dumb asses.

100% better off

>meme flag
>photo taken in 1938

They were fighting against themselves. like in ww1,ww2.
White people killed over 60 million white people during those wars.
Look how they treated the irish and italians when they came to america.
White people are evil hateful savages.

>tfw Rhodesia was a great country

>tfw Zimbabwe is a fuck up

Objectively speaking, give me an objective reason black people don't suck.

I've given up being not-racist, I just can't do the mental gymnastics anymore.

In nov 44 germany was fucked already and all the allies achieved with that - not let the western europe to fall in Stalin's hands, thus, preventing anti-leftard vaccination that eastern europe got.

>Hungry
She's obese mate.

This is our problem as white people. We focus on American blacks when the real problem comes from spics, immigrant niggers, muslims, and JEWS above all else. American nigs are a small part of the problem that we focus on way too much.

>muh white people wuz evil n shit

Fuck off my thread nigger, you will not gain any sympathy here

agreed
the blessing is a curse

same place it is now with way less problems

They would' ve just taken mexicans. Or natives.

Some actually did try to enslave the redskins but they always were escaping since they knew the terrain.
Niggers were more low risk/high reward.

>its just nature
our minds are natural
we have the ability to stop suffering that is in front of us
instead they choose to "document"

Why does Sup Forums always think there a reset button for everything?

>Ban all x
>Start a country only for x
>Deport all x
>Ship all x back to y
>Build a wall to keep out x
>We need to go back to when x was great again
>Kill all x

Nothing like this in world history ever happens. Or if it does, it's usually a money paw wish with massive reprocussions.

black people would have killed more but all they had were spears and mudhuts

Well, that is the theory of indentured servitude.
However in reality very rarely were they released, and they certainly didn't get a plantation afterwards.
You should read into the reality and not just the theory of the practice.

this

I agree. We need tangible solutions.

monkey paw*
fucking ruined your post mate

>plantation of their own
>a nigger
>before 1900

Jesus daquan, you got some alternate reality degree isnt it? I now see your educayshon

Very true.
I see niggers use this argument often.
white men go to war for conquest, resources, or for religious reasons.
Niggers don't have the intelligence to wage war with anyone on a large scale. never have, never will.
The difference is niggers kill just for the sake of killing. Senseless animals.

Beautiful

I mean the resources and demand would still be the same, slavery was only used because it was free labor making the alternative of paid labor much less appealing.

You tell me kike, you brought them here

There were black slave owners. The man who started American style lifetime slavery was black.

S L A V E R Y W A S A M I S T A K E

The Spaniards expelled the moors in 1609 with more than favorable results.

Tell that to the Italians

It'll never work in the US. The degree of reaching mixing and integration is too high. This would also fracture our collective military power and economic influence. You'd turn America into Eastern Europe.

The industrial revolution would have happened 100 years earlier. So cant really answer it for another 100 years. Pretty sure we'd have a wall though.

Try that in 2017, and the genocide would be all over social media and the UN would step in.

History is cyclical my friend.
Pulling the hijinks that they've been pulling didn't come for free. Populations grow apart as they grow larger, it's the natural discourse of humanity you're trying to prevent here.

We need to drop all ties to the UN. We get nothing out of it and their interests are counterproductive to true progress. We need to begin a new alliance with Russia to deal with our mutual threats, both internal and external.

It would be less degenerate

LOL.

Probably should have warned him about Stalingrad & the harsh Russian winter instead. That was 80% of it.

where do you think they got this from?
youtube.com/watch?v=PcZCGMCDzbU

>Tell that to the Italians
oops

There probably wouldn't have been a revolution in the American colonies had there been no slaves, the textile industry in England wouldn't have relied so heavily on cheap cotton from the slave colonies and those colonies wouldn't have become wealthy entitled cunts in turn.

is the puppy okay?

>friend of mine is Sicilian
>hates Muslim Arabs
>tell him he's probably got Muslim Arab in him

Moors aren't niggers, though they are sand niggers.

i think the usa would be a bit more advanced, slavery held the usa back and by default the rest of the world.

it really should have died when America got its independence, and they ship all the blacks back to africa

also i think globally, the second industrial revolution would have started many decades earlier

How about the blacks that were mulattos?

Another thing. Expulsion is completely different than genocide. That isn't the issue.
A sovereign entity has the inherent right to do what it considers best for itself and it's citizens. Any outside entity that intrudes on this should be considered hostile and dealt with accordingly.
Think of it this way; If a person has a malignant parasite that he has been living with painfully for years and discovers a safe way to remove it, any other person that tries to prevent that action is causing direct harm and possible death to the one ailing. This is a direct threat and the inflicted has the right to defend himself from the others prevention of his cure.

send 'em to Africa

But how exactly do you identify these "parasites"? At Large portion of the brown people you're probably referring to have already integrated into the economy and culture. Some even have families with the native population. To expell them would trigger civil war even among the native population.

The problem is at this point blacks are not africans in America. They are now definitively Americans

They do not belong in a civilized society. Even the "good" integrated ones are a problem. They commit disproportionate amounts of crime than their white peers despite being successful. All blacks are ethnocentric and will turn on whites in a heartbeat if they believe it will serves a black cause. This is respectable and a major problem with whites is that we have the golden rule and assume that others do as well.
Their ancestors spent thousands of years in the jungles and plains of Africa as hunter gatherers. They never needed to plan ahead. Any time they needed something they just took it. It's in their very nature to steal and destroy despite some being able to get by in western society, the jungle is within them.
The only reason America hasn't been overrun by the jungle yet is because our ancestors knew this and always kept them in check.
Now, it is not acceptable to be that way and things are beginning to spiral down. Our cities are not safe. The jungle is beginning to encroach upon our manicured lawns. Maybe another civil war is inevitable to clear out the bad blood and keep our country strong. The time for reason and common sense is now.

America would probably be very like Australia mostly white european but more wealthier and more conservative,

No, plus he went full retarded about it and responded to himself before anyone else. Shadow bans don't hide you from yourself.

>America would probably be very like Australia

Doomed to a yellow takeover?

It definitely held back innovation

>conservative