I guess S2 is now out of the question, but I'm hoping for an OVA. I really want to see Iruru animated

I guess S2 is now out of the question, but I'm hoping for an OVA. I really want to see Iruru animated.

Other urls found in this thread:

magsoku.blomaga.jp/articles/76988.html
magsoku.blomaga.jp/articles/70875.html
www27392u.sakura.ne.jp/show.cgi?&n=B00VJSW49M
magsoku.blomaga.jp/articles/76849.html
magsoku.blomaga.jp/articles/76854.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I guess S2 is now out of the question
Why?

Phantom World comes first.

>**1,322位/**1,192位 (***,204 pt) [*,**4予約] 2017/03/15 MaiDragon
Kek.

But this is more enjoyable than PW.

Why is Sonya-chan in this picture?

Same seiyuu.

At the rate they're adapting chapters and based on the OP/ED including office lady Elma there won't be enough source material for a S2 for a few years.

Someone save this show please.

KILL ME BABY

way to ruin my week.

Is this girl that one from Kill me Baby?

Kobayashi is voiced by the same actress.

Shoudn't you be sad Mugino? This is a true yuri show.

Because S2 never.

magsoku.blomaga.jp/articles/76988.html

Nips anti-KyoAni shitposting is pretty similar to ours.

>主人公を女にすることでキモヲタの妄想糞アニメって評価されるのを避けようとしてるが
>あんまりかわいくない
>京アニだから原作でさらっと流すシリアスも無駄に重く演出するんだろうな
>脳死アニメになりきれてない
>けいおんっぽくない絵だなやっと進歩したか

Oh look! Hieroglyphs!

Also this

magsoku.blomaga.jp/articles/70875.html

> Although trying to avoid being evaluated as a delusion fecal animation of Kimo wad by making a main character a woman
> Not too cute
> Because it is Kei Ani, serious streaming thoroughly with the original will also be produced wastefully
> Brain death Animation is not enough
> A picture that does not look like a k-on, I finally made progress

Wasn't Euphonium S1 one of the lowest ranked shows of that season for the first month or so? And it ended up having fairly respectable sales. We're only like two weeks into the season, guys.

>nothing to wasa wasa about.jpg

Well, It wasn't doing as good as the later half off the season, but it was still doing slightly better than maidragon is doing now

www27392u.sakura.ne.jp/show.cgi?&n=B00VJSW49M

Average ranking - 76
Lowest ranking - 1,230
Highest ranking - 9

Maidragon lowest ranking so far is 2,758, and the highest is 440

This site is full of kyoani haters.
magsoku.blomaga.jp/articles/76849.html
magsoku.blomaga.jp/articles/76854.html

Translate it weebs

Fucking shit taste zipperheads. Destroyed any chance of more Nichijou and now they're shitting on the best thing Kyoani's done since then.
I'm fucking mad.

If the main character was a man it would be selling well. I fucking hate nips.

Moeblob with no substance, Kobayashi is annoying, dropped at ep1, Why is Kobayashi necesary?, The animation looks like it has budget but it still looks cheap, Maidragon will stop the sakuga once they realize it's not popular, Kobayashi is too old, I thought Kobayashi was a man, I want to know how the tail and the body join, Content with no value, at least they made K-On, I can't see this if the heroine(Kobayashi) is not cute!, It's Kyoani only pigs watch their shows, I liked the animation and read a few chapters but its too boring, some people comparing old and new KyoAni

Those are some negative comments I've seen, there's also positive, mostly saying how cute Elma and Tooru are, some defending KyoAni, but they seem to be mostly negative.

> I want to know how the tail and the body join

Asking the real questions here.

>It's Kyoani only pigs watch their shows

They are making quite a few original scenes though.

And why the subs for this show are so bad? Hs was expected to be shit I guess. But asuka is pretty much a copy of hs, without even fixing some barely intelligible dialogues of the hs sub. Who the fuck says "are you underestimating maids" in that context? She meant to say something like "do you think maids are a joke".