Tfw Sup Forums went into full COP KILLER mode in like one day

>tfw Sup Forums went into full COP KILLER mode in like one day

Other urls found in this thread:

listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg#Sabaton_-_The_Last_Stand_(Music_Video)
youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o
cnn.com/2014/10/07/us/georgia-toddler-stun-grenade-no-indictment/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=c5fts7bj-so
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keyboard outrage from their mother's basement. Pay it no mind. These aren't black people here. They don't chimp out because mom already has a 4G TV

it's shill threads
but retards on pol are falling for it.

Cop did nothing wrong

MAYBE ITS ABOUT TIME YOU STOP LICKING GOVERNMENT BOOT LIKE A FUCKING JEW AND WAKE UP.

who the fuck ever liked cops.
I don't think anyone here genuinely likes them and if they say otherwise they're just being a contrarian to the niggers and leftists.

does your breath smell like bacon from sucking so much cop dick?

Were you here when dorner actually went cop killer? Or are you children of the memefest that was the past few years of Sup Forums that would have left you thinking cops are free to do what they want because they are agents of the current favourable power?

>Jews run world
>Cops protect world
>Cops protect Jews
Why does Sup Forumslike jews?

Maybe it's a square plank of wood? So you would saw it in half, turn one side around and saw that only needing to saw half of the previous length. So it would be 10 and then 5 minutes. Not defending it though, since the picture on the side shows it's not.

lool whatever makes you feel better

>DO THE HOKEY POKEY WAIT SIMON DIDNT SAY TO DO THAT YET
>*BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM*
y ain't you succing that boot, blm fag nigger????

Sup Forums was already like this pre-BLM. Funny how a Soros funded organization suddenly made everyone on here love the taste of cop cum.

>went
hello new bootlicker

>being a fucking bootlicker who can't differentiate between niggers nigging and police acting like retards

Oops ment to say that we found u racists out nd ur fucked now u lil bitches!!! Ur lol hide hole beeing invaded by real ass nigga wolves AWOOOO

Are you fucking retarded? The guy reached for his back when they told him multiple times to not move his hands. One less retard breeding.

This is Americas fault.if they didn't have so many guns police wouldn't be constantly worried about their citizens pulling a gun out at them.

>being drunk means you're retarded
wew
>being so complacant that you are gonna ignore cops being contradictory with what they're saying

Wew

Implying it isn't case by case you massive faggot, many cases are absolute bullshit and the only reason the MSM picks it up is for oppressed minority angle, this one wasn't to push a narrative.

The dead one was drunk and should have been cuffed/taken into custody like the whale in the video, he gave him retarded gymnastic exercises for minutes instead of defusing the situation.

he had three kids so too late for that

He said he wasn't drunk u idiot!!!, either 1. he lied which is his own fault!!! they would've taken his drunkenlyness into consideration that's why they asked!!!! or 2. he wasn't drunk n ur hole point is shit so run n tell that u faggot!!!

listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg#Sabaton_-_The_Last_Stand_(Music_Video)

reeeeeeeeeee

Lets kill the cops tonight.

youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o

Remember: use your filter settings to hide all tripfag/namefag posts, like this 13yr old fat kid's ridiculous posts.

Goodnight/morning.

How hard is it to leave your hands in front of you even if you are drunk? Not hard at all

/pol always is fully retarded mode ON
Die with your rage!

Let's just hope they watch the video and can learn not to be like him.

??? Aint nodboy on no trip and aint nobody no fag here u lil bitch im a grown ass nan wit 20k on my fuckin wrist u lil twerp bitch

how hard is it to not say contradicting shit?
not that hard if you are competent at being a cop.

There are a shills, and the couple lolbertarian retards who have done time in jail. Other than that we love the nigger removers

>everyone who doesnt conform is a shill

Wow thats some shilly thing to say

t. zimmerman era newfag and /or literal cop

The guy told him leave to leave his hands in front but the dumb ass reached behind him. And none of the stuff was contradicting at all, if you have a 3rd grade education you can easily follow what the cop is saying.

>tfw Sup Forums went into full COP KILLER mode in like one day
>one day

Nope, many anons realized after Berkeley and Charlottesville that even if there's good cops, at the end of the day they are on ZOG's payroll and will kill you at the drop of a hat if you DARE defy the ((((system)))).

>in front
He never said the word front
he said to keep them in the air and come forward via crawl

Cop couldnt stop contradicting what he wanted the suspect to do.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND DONT DROP THEM FOR ANY REASON"
"CRAWL TO ME"
"IF YOU FALL YOU BETTER FALL ON YOUR FACE"

>guy puts hands down to crawl
>police doesnt say "SIR PUT YOUR HANDS BACK UP"
>welp there goes that "dont put them down "no matter what" part and "do exactly as I say" part
>cop letting suspect do whatever
>bootlicker wants to ignore that
Wew

No the cop is /ourguy/ thats why we are talking about him.

Ok even if he did tell him to leave them in the air, why would he think its a good idea to reach quickly for his back?

Really, I just see a lot of bootlicking right now.

If the cop did what he was supposed to do, then he would not have lost his job.

/thread.

Also, sage.

Why not cuff the motherfucker in the 4 minutes he lay on the floor? Why are American police so inept?

>thinking
Now thats some heavy implications
Dude obviously cant handle whats happening. literally would've been best to leave the guy laying prone spread out on the ground.

To much of a mess to do anything.
Any reasonable/smart officer would've just told him to lay down as an officer tried to go to him and arrest him.

also
>inb4 "dey were spook'd by duh unown"
They admitted in court they knew he had no weapon and had no way to conceal a weapon
They admitted they knew from the start there were only two suspects in the room that those two just left
even if you dont believe me
After they killed the guy in the video they then bum rush up the hallway and fuck around infront of a locked door for a minute using the wrong keycard on it.

Because they don't know what is around the corner, puts their lives in danger

read
also to clarify

The court case in general made no sense
With held evidence, doctored the video, his partner even lied for him in court.

only non whites hate cops.
american cops are the best in the world, i have visted america 50 times and never had one issue with american cops besides them understandably getting jumpy if you stand too close or not wanting to shake hands, etc.

I LITERALLY GOT A TICKET OVER THIS FUCK COPS

cnn.com/2014/10/07/us/georgia-toddler-stun-grenade-no-indictment/index.html

A confidential informant hours earlier had purchased methamphetamine at the house.
so the cops are responsible because fucking junkie living corpse meth heads decide to use their child as a human shield?

Earlier i read it. like a couple years ago, said some shit about "being the wrong house in general as well".

well even then
My own home was almost swatted cus meth shed neighbor's place getting confused with mine.

Tore up the fucking yard too

This
and commies

The cop was very unprofessional. I mean honestly the guy was obviously drunk. THERE WERE LITERALLY TWO FUCKING COPS THERE. Why do you think the drunk idiot should have been forced to crawl to them like a dog.

Cop obviously got off and was having a bad day so he dabbed on the haters and shot a poor drunkard. Instead of walking over to him like a normal cop and arresting him.

I feel like i'll die some stupid way like this.
Be really high and have the cops show up for the extremely loud masturbating. And at some point i scratch my ass and realize i fucked up and get gunned down

youtube.com/watch?v=c5fts7bj-so

READ SIEGE

>Be really high and have the cops show up for the extremely loud masturbating
You'd deserve it you degenerate.

Don't be silly. We support good cops and point out bad cops. I'm not too sure what these spergs are pissed about though. The tape seemed acceptable. The one thing you never do around a pumped up cop or soldier is reach for anything. Especially your pockets or waistband. Let them put the cuffs on you and let the lawyer sort it out.

Tattooed powertripping degenerates don't deserve to be cops.

nu/pol/ circumcised kike slaves go the fuck back to plebbit

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill
just another form of cancer

wrong flag retard
im offended

being drunk is ok, but being high is bad.
I never understand you faggots.

Also theres nothing wrong with masturbating, same with smoking and drinking, so long as you dont over indulge you faggot.

3 step guide to MAGA:

step 1: alt-righters, hoteps, commies, antifa, libertarians, ancaps and all other edgy people team up

step 2: kill all the fucking cops

step 3: divide america up into their desired meme-nations

>if you don't lick boots you're a cop killer