I'm a single guy in China and I earn nearly 80k USD (pre-tax) teaching the Chinese our lingua franca

I'm a single guy in China and I earn nearly 80k USD (pre-tax) teaching the Chinese our lingua franca.

I'm literally saving 3k USD a month because I have more money than I know what to do with.

What's stopping you from emigrating to the new world superpower?

Requirements:

>be anglo or at least aryan, bonus if light eyed and blondish hair

>speak standard business english, no ebonics, no spicspeak, no weird redneck or provincial dialects

>not be a nigger or turdskin

>have a university degree and an intelligent demeanor, no white trash.

There, that's it. Enjoy shitons of money and pussy just for teaching your own dumbfuck language!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_on_Fire_(book)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So you were a total unemployable loser in your home nation so you went to get a dead end job in a polluted shithole to act as a clown in happy giraffe English school.

No thanks, I really doubt anyone wants to follow in your path of a dead end career and black lung unless they are as dumb as you are

Then I would have to be in China
That's a dealbreaker desu fampai

>happy giraffe school

kek
Obviously I'm talking public sector or (pseudo) international schools. Teachers at happy giraffe are russians because theyd rather hire them than an english speaking nigger.

支那
no

>How much are you poor plebs earning right now?

How many Chinese women have you slept with?

Don't you feel like a traitor surrendering our tongue to demons?

去你的

>thailand

kek, you must be a big whoremonger.

I dont understand this, how do you teach them english if you dont know Chinese?

Whites are the biggest traitors. Look at the democratic party, white people destroying white america. Whites are doomed so I'm leaving ship.

Question
Do Chinkettes throw themselves at you? If yes, I genuinely might consider this.

It helps a lot to know basic chinese but the goal is to create an all english environment so that students are forced to try to understand. To help with that, you use slow and basic english.

Tbh I'd like to know this to. I had some ex who went to live in Spain for a year teaching English. I asked her "Oh yeah so you must know Spanish right?" and she said she only knew a few phrases to get by in town and at restaurants. How exactly can you teach something you don't know?

>teaches Engrish
>"leaving ship"

It's not like that anymore. It's an old meme from back when China was much poorer than it was today and it was a financial incentive. Nowadays you need to do more work. Not difficult if you're well kept and decent looking but don't expect to get a girl much better looking than you are, unless you got lots of money.

God damn fucking Chinks fuck that stupid fucking country I'm going to stay in America and jerk off to hentai instead.

>needing to know english to teach it

You germanic cucks probably speak it better than us.

How'd you get the job?

Where can I sign up

Enjoy being beaten to death when there's a clash in the Senkaku islands you dumbass.

Also how are you making 80K for such a menial job? You make 4 times the average salary of an english teach in China, sounds larpy

See:
Also we use flashcards, powerpoints, songs and lots of mimicing actions. Body language alone transfers half the meaning in spoken language.

>teaching
>menial job

It's a service job with huge demand in middle class china. Every parent wants their kid to become a CEO business executive, and english is the language of the global elite.

So zero?

You just yell English at them till they get it

None but he slept with your fathers.

Sorry I'm just here to boast. I don't actually want more ESL teachers here because more immigration=higher supply and less pay for kangz like me.

It's funny because young libtards fresh out of university think immigration is good for them, yet they are all jobless with thousands in debt. Literally turkeys voting for christmas.

How come you are making so much more than the average then? Do you have any proof this isnt a larp?

Sounds autistic

I date girls, I don't see whores like you do.

That being said, I've gotten numerous same day lays with creampies with no condom using chinese tinder. One girl was even fighting back but I got her good. The next morning she was begging for more.

i read a study that showed 12 months in any chinese city is the same as smoking a 2 packs a day for your lungs.

you're going to get lung cancer in under 5 years.

>you need to do more work

Nope you’re just ugly. Went to Beijing for two weeks earlier this year, got laid thrice just by standing at the bar a few minutes

>happy giraffe

wat

Also dont you have to buy a pass to post here since jewgle is blocked?

>public school job: work 4 days 8am to 3pm for 21k RMB a month. Fill out 2 free days with full day tutoring plus afternoons of other day,s easily get 12k to 15k extra a month. Still have 1 full free day.

That's how.

Fuck off gypsy fagg,real europeans stay in their home country and build it stronger.What difference is between the gypsys from my country and you?None.
You both migrate to an economically better place to impose yourself on a native population.When shit gets hard and you move your tent thats gypsy mentality.
All the diasporas of the world are subhuman traitors that should die.

Which bar?

I'm not a bar person.

Wait you mean 80k in useless china bucks, not USD?

then how are the citizens alive?

that adds up to $67k pre-tax. most software devs start at $70k and don't have to live in china with alien looking subhumans. were you too stupid to learn to code?

> Implying that all jobs are not dead end

I meant USD and took into account the higher tax rates in the USA. So earning 67k USD pre-tax in China is like earning 80 to 90k USD in a big American city. And that doesn't even take into account cost of living, which is significantly cheaper in China.

Are any gook women attractive

21k RMB IS FUCK ALL

>Look at the democratic party, white people destroying white america. Whites are doomed so I'm leaving ship.
(((whites)))

pollution only started getting bad around 2008, and they are probably suppressing the numbers of people dying. most of the cities are filled with guest workers who live in shanty towns with no utilities. china is a real hellhole, but a lot are getting rich from starting businesses. (not op he is a retard).

so you lied about your income in OP and live in a communist shithole filled with misery and human suffering. when there are social problems you'll be the first they hang from the lampposts.

>One girl was even fighting back but I got her good
So you raped a girl and then...
>The next morning she was begging for more.
You gave her stockholm syndrome

Working 6 hour days 4 times a week? It's 4.2k aus $ faggot.

a friend of mine worked there for 2 years, and he aged 10 year from all the fucking polution there, he went completly grey in his hair, and he now belives he has ME

What good is money when you cant live long and spend it?

What's stopping me from going to china and working a white monkey job? Having a better job and a white girlfriend here.

we can make 10k a month driving a mining truck and not die from black lung chinese smog since we actually enforce health and safety regulations.

Yes, quite a few cuties here if you go to the university and shopping districts.

Yes, I gave her stockholm syndrom, despite all the feminist crap, women love to be dominated by strong alpha men and that's what I did. She even bit me while I penetrated her and cummed inside her vagina.

A month.

I make $3500 a week working on co structuring vehicles transmissions.
Plus I’m doing what I love.
I pay more in tax than what you earn

>One girl was even fighting back

You won't last long in China if you keep raping young women.

Where do I sign up? Can I bring my wife and kid?

>What's stopping you from emigrating to the new world superpower?

It's escalators

Its like the 56% meme
>I'm earning $80k-90k
>Actually I am earning 67k
>Akshually I am earning 67k in gookbux
>Akshually I have to pay rent that leaves me with $20k usd to survive with
>But at least I have a 5.4/10 gook girl that reluctantly fucks me and I rape her when I want to because muh 4.5 inch dick

Pretty much all the chinks have shitty skin due to the pollution. They also get a bunch of health problems. No thanks, I'll take the clean NORDIC air over that shit any day of the week.

You need to be from a native english speaking country to get a legal work visa for english teaching. You still can come but your job won't be totally secure and you can get fucked by the police or your employer. Apparently it's legal for non natives in Japan, so you can go there but salaries are much lower.

Unless you run a daycare there

>Yes, I gave her stockholm syndrom, despite all the feminist crap, women love to be dominated by strong alpha men and that's what I did. She even bit me while I penetrated her and cummed inside her vagina.
what is the likelihood of you ending up fathering a bunch of Elliot Rodger spergs that feel a deep need to save their father (you) from the underworld

>bringing wife's son to china
>not being a single man

Too late cuck, ship's failed.

Do you save 3k USD a month? That's exactly how much I am, converting RMB to USD.

You're a larper, 100%
Every single point in your shitpost is lie, especially the 'be a pasty white dude' part. Your privilege doesn't work that way in Asia, just ask Otto Warmbeer. Oh, wait, he's super dead. My bad!

I did the english teaching thing for a year then got a gig doing copywriting over there that paid 2-3 times what I would get for the same role here in the UK. Did that for a few more years, moved up in the company I worked for. Got good experience under my belt, learned a new language etc etc. There are good points and bad points to living in China the main negative being that it's full of disgusting fucking chinks.

Happy to be back in the UK now.

He's saving money, and you're bitching about wageslaving and dead end careers

Is it true that chinks are basically the niggers of East-Asia?

I am earning much more trading stocks from my bedroom

What's your point? I earn more here as a software engineer than you there with your white monkey job teaching your native language (even cleaning toilets is more reputable) and the women here are white (I'd sooner go to a serbian animal brothel than fuck a disgusting chink)

Thats weird teaching salaries dont get that high in China from what I heard English teachers there are even bigger losers then they are here if thats even possible.

judging by the numerous chink hate threads, I'd believe it

The Flips are the negros of east asia

What happened to make you post this thread OP?

Did Mommy and Daddy tell you you're wasting your life again, so you came here for validation?

Are chinks the jews of east asia then?

>Thats weird teaching salaries dont get that high in China from what I heard English teachers there are even bigger losers then they are here if thats even possible.
t. English teacher teaching English in Japan

I admire your multitasking. At the same time you can shitpost on Sup Forums and jerk off to a rapefugee fucking your wife while filming it all. Truly magnificent.

completely and utterly btfo. nobody envies esl teachers.
you make 3k usd a month, you said? i made that today just holding cryptos

You forgot
>Be a race traitor
>Be such a failure that you have to move to another continent

Japan is a dead market. Japs only learn english to travel or date handsome Western men.

The market for english here is booming for actual economic reasons, because every mother wants their kid to be fluent in the global language.

Yes there are lots of losers but they are stuck in shitty training schools like what you do in Japan. And they are slowly being phased out as the government is really cracking down.

I would have to live amongst chinks.
Also the irony of complaining about immigrants while you do that yourself.
You are pretty much the equivalent of niggers and turdskins in Europe

>Are chinks the jews of east asia then?
Outside of China, yes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_on_Fire_(book)
Good book about the Chinese in Indonesia, Malaysia n sheet. They basically do the exact same as Jews in white countries

White guy opens dating profile in China gets 200 likes and matches in a week

What cryptos you hodling bro?
>inb4 chainlink

No, I save up 3k USD after paying rent, eating at restaurants every single day, paying for utilities and mobile phone fees and consumables and everything in between.

Time to come back Tyler, Uber are still hiring.

also

>happy giraffe

S'funny cos it's true (lived in China for 14yrs)

>thisthread.jpg
Go to sleep ching chong, and stop killing doggers

I live on Gotland, an island that is 99% Swedish. rest of the population is Finns.

As a fucking Bosnian, you shouldn't really be insulting anyone. You guys are so fucking obsessed with this cuckold-shit, I had never even heard about it until people started spamming it on the internet. Now let me tell you, Bosnians look like turks, have the same religion as arabs, act like niggers, and hang out with Somalis wearing tracksuits here in our ghettos. You're not even human, so be happy that you got a ( You) from a Nordic God like me, you dog. nigger

Savage

And now he's stuck with 200 ugly chinks

>eating at restaurants every single day,
Do you eat gookfood or do you also eat other types of food at these restaurants?

How much have you saved up after living in China for 14 years?

Actually Im just a retarded Russian guy who works here as an engineer because my grandfather was of Japanese descent.

> And they are slowly being phased out as the government is really cracking down.

Thats good I heard the visas are getting stricter in general. Also I would never teach English I have a real job unlike you. I still don't believe the 80k a year the numbers don't add up. I almost make that but I work in fintech.

>And they are slowly being phased out as the government is really cracking down.

Cracking down on what?

>I live on Gotland, an island that is 99% Swedish. rest of the population is Finns.
When is diversity coming??

do chinks speak decent english?
I'll probably be in china some time next year

Soon if we don't act quickly. The 2018 election is looking extremely promising, so I dare say we won't have to deal with any ((( diversity ))).

>Actually Im just a retarded Russian guy who works here as an engineer because my grandfather was of Japanese descent.
So you are a hapa, like all Russians of Mongol descent.
Do you speak Japanese? Do the women love your hapa heritage?

>degenerate

>A fucking bosnian

You are, together with the Pole's, the sandniggers of Europe.

I grew up next to a bosnian. I was at his home one time, and we were only allowed to stay in his room. Meanwhile, men came and went, and we heard his mother getting fucked. Only later I realized his mother was a whore. FUCKING KEK. Osman was his name.