/bng/ BLACK nationalism general

This thread is for discussion relating to BLACK Nationalism and other BLACK topics.

white cumdumps, black queens edition

>wh*Tes STAY OUT

This is a political thread, not for trolls. We ask mods to keep trolls out. This thread complies with all Sup Forums rules and we ask mods to respect it as like other general.

What have you done today to further the BLACK cause?

The Story of Yakub and Yashmal
youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

African Heritage
afrolegends.com/

Nation of Islam
noi.org/

BLACKpast
blackpast.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/keecoovxM_8
archiveofourown.org/works/7794475/chapters/24597195
archiveofourown.org/works/7794544
archiveofourown.org/works/12842055
archiveofourown.org/works/7884013
archiveofourown.org/works/9908609
archiveofourown.org/works/9908669
archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
archiveofourown.org/works/10190687
archiveofourown.org/works/7838134
archiveofourown.org/works/9800783
archiveofourown.org/works/9499943
archiveofourown.org/works/9908747
qz.com/149342/the-uncomfortable-racial-preferences-revealed-by-online-dating/
youtube.com/watch?v=vFIwcA--l8Q
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149966022/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like you forgot your BLM flag. Now we know who shitposts this all the time. Well done Netherlands.

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.

How many niggers are even in the Netherlands?

Please get perma banned

inb4 butthurt mods ban you

Sage
Nobody wants to see nig here kike

Greetings brother,

The Juden kikes have granted us permission to enter. Soon we shall convert all wh*Te dogs to Islam by the sword. We will rape any wh*Te whores that are not wearing hijab/niqab. We will cuck the wh*Te man and make him watch his wh*Te wife receive that ARAB cock. Victory will be ours. MASHALLAH

>America.jpg
Why whites are so shit at controlling niggers?

It's just so disgusting

Stop LARPING as an Arab, you subhuman disgusting nigger

youtu.be/keecoovxM_8

Wtf I love poo-neighbor now

Resident Evil:
archiveofourown.org/works/7794475/chapters/24597195

archiveofourown.org/works/7794544

Teen Titans:
archiveofourown.org/works/12842055

Recess:
archiveofourown.org/works/7884013

Scooby Doo:
archiveofourown.org/works/9908609

archiveofourown.org/works/9908669 (Same story but futa)

Sonic the Sissyhog:
archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

Hey Arnold:
>Rhonda needs money and has to work as a street walker to help her family out (Make sure to leave a review if you want to see a chapter 3.)

archiveofourown.org/works/10190687

>Rhonda and her boytoy force Phoebe into a threesome

archiveofourown.org/works/7838134

Mortal Kombat:
archiveofourown.org/works/9800783 (Futa)

Weekenders:
archiveofourown.org/works/9499943

King of the Hill:
archiveofourown.org/works/9908747

Note: None of my stories feature niggers

Fuck OFF nigger.
You can score some degenerate white girls but that's it.
Every other race knows that you are nothing but trouble.

A lot actually.

wh*Te subhumans fear the BLACK BULLS of Asia, Africa and the Mediterranean. the men flee like cowards and the women salivate from between the legs

here we go
300+ replies incoming

Clearly the shills responding to our blacked thread and how to counter it. We're getting to them. BLEACHED.

#MYbordersmychoice

Nigs gonna nog.

You realize there are black nations in Africa. So go back.
>You must go back

Come on make Africa great and prove all us white people wrong.

>BLACK nationalism general
Africa has no cohesive nationalists,
they are all barbaric tribal warlord nogs.
sage

A true black nationalist would find OP's pic disgusting

>go back
why would we? wh*Te cucks pay me 1000 euros each month and there is in abundance of white pussy here. in the motherland we only get white female tourists on "humanitarian" missions ready get their wombs filled by bush people

don't bother responding. he's not an immigrant, he's not black, he's never had sex before. He's just shitposting

I can this:

>Running of the "bulls"

Look at those brave strong bulls bravely running away with such strength from inferior whites.

Whites btfo.

niggers always have something to prove.
trying to show off to their white masters.
its cute

pic looks like a comfy am*rican suburb

So you are saying a white nation is better?
Some nigger nationalist you turned out to be.
It's like you can't even trust black people any more.

The girls react to the Black guy the way humans react when seeing an animal in a zoo.

wanting to get impregnated by zoo animals?

>wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel

Why are you speaking a white language on a white computer network on a white computing device?

No, humans react that way when seeing a zoo animal, not because they are attracted to the animals, but because it's a novelty.

like,
>whoa, a penguin
>whoa, there's thousands of ants.. i've never seen so many ants before

humans don't want to get impregnated by ants

the girls are also reacting to the black guy the way humans react when they see a total solar eclipse, or a meteor. that doesn't mean they want to get impregnated by the solar eclipse

this video clip, the girls are simply virtue signaling. they aren't sexually attracted to the black guys. they just want to show everyone, "look guys, aren't I amazing, I'm not a racist and i'm so tolerant. I'm so much better than you."

if there are no cameras around, if there are no people around, the girl will say to the black guy, "eww, get the fuck away from me"

it's like charity. if people will have no way of knowing that you give to charity, you won't give to charity. but if you know that people are watching, that it's gonna be shared on social media, then you will give to charity. because you want people to know, "look guys. aren't I amazing? I give to charity. I'm so kind and good. I'm so much better than you."

Even one is too many.

>black people
>novelty in america
they are craving for the BBC, stop being delusional
The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Why would Sup Forums argue against this?

Blacks should have their own nations and run them properly, we can even assist with this if you want, just stay the fuck out of huwhite nations

kek, look at all these fugly desperate thots

Sowieso een of andere Hollandse neger jij

what's the matter, got rejected too much by Low Countries girls?

Thats why he probably fucked a few of those white women while you can’t even get the attention from your own race

first of all why are you posting thie on Sup Forums?
and second: Thank you anyway.

>none of of my stories
so you wrote those yourself? impressive.

What part of Africa has the best potential to make an independent Based Black state?

Obama's brother has dank memes

Thanks for proving my point with that picture. They are virtue signalling. Girls these days want attention from everyone and they one to prove that they are better than everybody. What better way to do it than showing people, "look guys, see me with this black person? yes, aren't i amazing. i'm not a racist and i'm so tolerant. haha i'm so much better than you."

trust me, they will get rid of those black people if it's no longer seen as a virtue. just like in the old days when black people were slaves and being hanged on trees.

girls will give to charity, help the poor, become a social justice warrior, pretend to like black people, date and take a disabled person with down's syndrome to the prom, just so they can be seen as a good person.

Schwarzers BTFO

you proved my point again. these girls want to be seen as tolerant and non-racists

if it's no longer cool to be seen with black people, if girls no longer get virtue signal points from it, trust me they will avoid black guys like the plague, just white girls have always done in the past. remember the slavery days, the lynching days?

why does it only happen in this day in age? why do girls pretend to like black people only recently? because only recently do we have an explosion of social justice, feminism, black lives matter type of shit. before 1900s that is not the case.

One cannot be enslaved unless he capitulates his body, surrenders his mind, breaks his spirit and submits his soul.

all those paragraphs you wrote, looks like you're describing any strong animal really. you can say that about a gorilla, a horse, a bear.

but that doesn't mean white girls are attracted to animals.

you're just describing an animal with those paragraphs.

how does this make you feel

qz.com/149342/the-uncomfortable-racial-preferences-revealed-by-online-dating/

?

Lmao keep crying wh*Te “man”

Idk whats more pathetic: you or them

Fuck this thread

pic shows a girl virtue signalling by pretending to like a black guy. meanwhile, reality and fact is this

The wizard is here, do not fear! Come one come all!

t.t*rkroach

She is still virtue signaling i guess since they got married lmao

Horse pussy > nigger monkey pussy
You have shit tastes

This is a t*rkroach hate thread now

Post all your t*rkroach memes here

it's like saying the word "nigger" in public. most people will not call a black person the N word in public. they don't want to appear racist. but that doesn't mean that people really are not racist. because this revealed that people are in fact racist against blacks.

same with the pics you've been posting. girls want to be seen with a black guy in public, but only because they don't want to be seen as racist and instead be seen as a tolerant person. they pretend to like black people, because this reveals that they are indeed racists against black people and prefer white guys.

the guy in the pic is a stripper. But at least he got a job
youtube.com/watch?v=vFIwcA--l8Q

Not surprised that newfags (mostly Amerimutts and meme flags) don't know about t*rkposting

BUUUUUUUUUUMP

t*rks are cockroaches

faggot t*rkroaches

fucking turks man

also the wh*Tes fear our power n sheit

Virtue signalling so hard they surpress their ingrained hate for blacks to a point they have a long standing relationship and marry them. Really makes you think. Caucasian women are something else

Good meme. t*rks are cockroaches

>She is still virtue signaling i guess since they got married lmao
>since they got married
>got married
>married

checkmate! pic related.

you lose

How do you fellow niggers feel about Obamas daughters getting bleached? As a nigger im raging on the inside.

Meme flag niggers

look here archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149966022/
same flags, same pics. That's sad as hell man

How are they shot and edited so well? The cinematography is crazy.
The first few times i stumbled upon these videos I thought they were scenes from movies, until i noticed the logo in the corner and realized it was actual people dying.

I just checkmated you. when marriage is your basis, you proved my point. see

It's that faggot t*rkroach from Sup Forums. Seriously how much of a newfag can one be to not know about this?

Your grits are burning Jethro

dude, don't bother look herepeople already posted marriage info, they don't give a fuck, they shitpost

He is still going to bust a nut in that aryan beauty every day while you spend your weekend on Sup Forums

Because they had (((help))) making them.

those girls are virtue signalling.

t*rks are cockroaches

t*rks are cockroaches,

I support blacks being nationalist and having pride in their race, but this Yakub, Kangs and Islam shit is just bad.
Instead of living in these fantasies, why not reconquer your homeland and build a society that you deem fit to live in?
Do you think anybody can respect you when you cry at whitey while staying in the west?
Don't you see that you're contradicting yourself?

Your only thought seems to be "lol we fucc da whyte wimmin"
Cmon boys, you're better than this

t*rks are cockroaches,.

pic shows a girl virtue signaling by pretending to like the black guy.

So what have we learned in this thread? three things.

1). Girls pretend to like black men in order to virtue signal. They are only pretending because of #2 and #3:

2) This shows that in reality, White girls prefer to date White men

3) This shows that in reality, vast majority White girls really don't want to marry Black guys.

Stop responding to b8 you subhuman meme flag nigger

Do not listen to the fools and pranksters. No truly #woke Black man would foul his blood by having sex with a White subhuman. Particularly not breeding with one. Three hundred years has contaminated most every Black bloodline in the New World.

This dilutes the melanin and makes it hard to unlock the powers of the Third Eye. Only vigorous exercise in the paths set by Ascended Master Yakub Ali can save you.

Turn away from Jew lies, false materialism, and degenerate sex with white subhumans and brainwashed part-black whores. Purify your mind and soul. Seek and unlock the lost wisdom.

Only then can the final battles be won and a new Golden Age open.

t**ks are cockroaches

Are you a supporter of the black Egyptian hypothesis?

Why are the mods allowing your kind of degenerate behaviour here?

desu, you're right
I'm a white nationalist alt-right girl from cali and I LOVE superior black bulls, I let them fuck me in every hole

Stop feeding him you dumb fuck. Don't you see? He's using the same pictures in every thread. What is wrong with you