Net neutrality

Sup Forums bans thousands of users by excluding and censoring IP ranges yet is upset about ISPs possibly censoring their IP. Hypocrites

>Sup Forums bans thousands of PT wannabees who use cheap or free proxies
FTFY

No, they range ban the entire AT&T network from time to time. I get bans for boards I've never posted to.

yup Liberals are the biggest hypocrites when it comes to NN

>AT&T banned
Nothing of value lost

Yep.

>when you are such a massive faggot you get preemptively banned

fuck off shill

Yeah happens to me too

iOS 6?

>massive 2nd largest backbone provider
>nothing
Cool story faggot, you know every communication you make to a u.s. server entered through an AT&T switch, right?

Yep

>anecdote I don't like
>SHILL
They range ban hundreds of thousands frequently because they're too stupid to separate the actual assigned ip.

>US server
Nothing of value
>AT&T banned
Nothing of value lost

>wants me to call congress

>bans my IP range

Pick one

You're communicating with a u.s. server right now Ivan.

>implying Sup Forums is something of value

PEDOMOD BTFO

I trust Sup Forums and the way it censors more than anybody else

Every IP range GookMoot bans deserves it. It's all 2nd world shitholes that shit up every other website they're allowed on.

i was IP banned a few months ago, i think it's some bullshit to get you to buy a pass

>IP. Hypocrites?

This (you) can be exchanged for coin
Die with your rage!

>there are """people"""" posting on Sup Forums right that literally believes this place has any social and cultural value and take their threads and posts seriously

Asian jew moot blocks entire ISPs at random for a whike to increase the buyers of the Sup Forums pass since it allows you to bypass the block

Yeah it's better that ISPs are allowed to do it too to make it fair play.

It seems like it. I get range banned randomly and then unbanned. Sometimes without even posting anything for a while. I thought some countryman was misbehaving, but apparently this happened in 2ch or 2chan whatever too where gook did the same thing.

Sup Forums bans Australia all the time, no big deal

Everytime I post on my WiFi I get a 30 day ban for using a VPN I still have no idea how to fix it, I don’t own a VPN

Try using a VPN maybe

WTF I hate Sup Forums now

dude a couple of years back
i was range banned for like 10 months

desu i hope the internet becomes unbearable
might be easier to quit then

Americans dont care anymore. They all start babbling on about how wonderful it will be, they want to go outside and buy the cheap cable package option from their belowed corporation.

When 4 chan shuts down on the 14th its up to us eurofags to make a new Sup Forums somewhere in Europe and surf on on our somewhat smaller euronet. We dont have to go outside.

don't give up mods are paid niggers and we already won the battle they are just doing damage control

>Sup Forums does it so it's okay if entire ISP's do it
>two wrongs make a right
>craving the long corporate dick this badly

Unironically consider suicide.

This.
Those unlucky enough not be allowed to post shouldn't even be here.

It's just one of the many factors in digital eugenics.

Lol. Who care. Hiroshima Nagasaki can just move Sup Forums server to Japan or any random country. Sup Forums will survive while amerimutt got mass banned which will drastically improve the site quality.