Is KyoAni finished?

Is KyoAni finished?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2015-05-27/anime-studios-success-calculated-based-on-10-years-of-disc-sales/.88558
someanithing.com/series-data-quick-view
reddit.com/r/anime/comments/5blb93/kyoto_animations_anime_video_sales_chart/
dvdbd.wiki.fc2.com/wiki/境界の彼方
dvdbd.wiki.fc2.com/wiki/たまこまーけっと
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Maidragon
>less than 2k predicted

No but it will hurt them.

You can't topple an empire overnight

I'm gonna buy 500 copies of each Madi Dragon to bust the sales a bit.

If KyoAni is finished, anime itself is finished.

>Kyoani
>Empire
Do you have bigger term than Empire to describe Toei, Sunrise, & IG Port?

Anime is shifting towards streaming, KyoAni is not exactly popular in the west or in China/Korea. If anything KyoAni dying means the end of an era and start of a new one.

Send the money over to me, i'll buy them for you.

They are going for an international audience with VEG.

Yeah, old and busted.

I feel like VEG won't do well. Most of the hype the CM caused was thanks to the animation, but judging by the synopsis and the few spoilers here and there, it doesn't look like the type of series to attract that many people.

>8,000+
>7,500+
>finished

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2015-05-27/anime-studios-success-calculated-based-on-10-years-of-disc-sales/.88558

That's probably why they're going for outside appeal.

Are maid dragon predictions not good? The show is a ton of fun.

Yeah.

>bumping shit thread
Kill yourself

Not really, it's doing fairly bad.

Too early for stalkershit numbers to matter. Also many fun shows flopped like KMB or Nichibros

how many 'flops' overturned does it take you to realize that KyoAni is the leader when it comes to smart business practice? they do so much in-house animation with skilled and happy workers that it literally costs them less to pay their workers more . they produce or are on the committee for all their own shows so they're always growing with their successes. They have their own shop which allows them to profit much more from BD/DVD sales without paying a distributor like Amazon (notably, this also fucks up stalker rankings).

Nichijou: labeled as a flop by Sup Forums, slowly sells over time and becomes a huge success through patience.
Koe no Katachi: does 'worse' in theaters than Your Name, but KyoAni spent little on advertisement/etc. and profit massively anyway

it's been like 10 years and you idiots are still jumping to label everything new KyoAni does as a failure. just get over yourselves.

You could give me some money and I'll buy copies of Maid Dragon.

>Success Percentage
>90%
wew. Why so many faggots say that kyoani is going down anyway? IF they were to be having problems, they could just adapt some shit for aniplex or something.
Which they obviously don't need for various reasons. One, they don't have to give their profits for nip jews of big corporations. Their studio is also based outside the most expensive area of Japan, and having a few good employees ends up cheaper than needing an army of shit animators.

Nobody cares about sakuga.

Don't they do adaptations like that on a commission basis? Do sales matter that much in this case? Their profit share is probably not even that big anyway. So long as their in-house shows keep selling well they'll be fine.

If they wanted outside appeal they'd do action. VEG doesn't seem to know what kind of audience it wants.

>adaptation
Ah, no ch/a/nge in ignorance.

The only ignorant here is you.

They like Maidragon and are on the top of the committee.

Nobody cares about you.

Ultimatemegahax utterly humiliated.

>KyoAni is not exactly popular
Well deserved for shoving SoL moeblob shit season after season

Must have missed that universe.

>implying you care for KyoAni success
>implying if I share money with you you'll be buying something KyoAni related

>Isolating one of Sunrise's infinite studios
Why?

>If they wanted outside appeal they'd do action
Like Your Name?

It should be clear now, but Sup Forums doesn't actually know what they're talking about.

Or Ghost in the Shell.

At this point it's obvious Kyoani grows stronger on Sup Forums's doubt

Every time you hope they fail Kyoani gets richer

Like OPM, Hero Academia, LWA, etc.

Hero Academia did mediocre and LWA's appeal isn't action though.

hopefully. kyoani is trash compared to white fox

And? It's still an adaptation you loser.

>MFW kyoanus shills won't get over their shit moe studio going down

Why are we suppose care about some twitter bitch? You are as cancerous those who shill videobloggers

Perhaps action was the wrong word. The thing is that VEG doesn't seem that it will appeal to westerners. Just look at the recent Crunchyroll popularity polls.

Define going down
Who gives a shit about proxypolled poll?

Thanks for proving me right.

The only thing going down is YOU'RE MOM ON ME.

Unless VEG is like Reddit:Zero, the show will bomb internationally, and it will probably sell 4k nationally

Remember when people called Nichijou a huge flop? Vol. 1 sold 7,020 copies.

Do you really think nips care about popularity on crunchyshit?
I think it was less

>africa is the most diverse in taste

>Do you really think nips care about popularity on crunchyshit?

Either you don't follow your own arguments or you're not the person I've been replying to. You were saying that VEG is going for outside appeal, Crunchyroll, being the biggest anime streaming service outside of Japan, holds some validity in this argument, based on that listing VEG isn't really something the westerners would like.

reddit.com/r/anime/comments/5blb93/kyoto_animations_anime_video_sales_chart/
KyoAni has had literally one flop since Munto: Phantom World. Two flops in 17 years.

Good to know that re-release doubled the sales

Er, 14 years.

3 with Kobayashi that's predicted to sell less than PW.

How do you know Phantom World flopped?

>kyoanusfags are redditors
And they have the audacity to link to Sup Forums

>the whole world has shit taste
Lost a lot of respect for Iceland looking at this image. Literally the only show in the legend I watched was AoKana.

I'm not the one who started about VEG

Nichijou slowly became a cult classic because it's literally the most well-animated anime series ever made. Also, it is genuinely funny.

Even Tattun said that merchandising is more important in making money and that studios aren't that focused on BD sales yet Sup Forums has constant threads up for BD sales 2 episodes into a season.

Literally the #1 Google result for KyoAni sales. It's a convenient, sourced aggregation of sales figures to link to.

>1000 burger bux for an anime
Shit, I wouldn't spend that much money on fucking anything that wasn't solid gold or diamond-encrusted.

Nips don't even count disc sales from japan that get sent overseas. They don't want our money. Crunchyroll needs to die and the nips can suck my cock.

2,191 is a flop.

It depends for the studio. For Trigger merchandise is more important because the BD money goes primarily to their distributors (be it Aniplex or Toho) while the merch money has a larger percentage going to them because they're the copyright holders.

I'm surprised there are people loser enough to buy anime, the money would be so much better spent on figures or other anime goods

>they have the audacity to link to Sup Forums
If you got linked to Sup Forums, it was probably for posting the term 'moeshit,' displaying gross ignorance of what moe actually is.

>chad
>terraformars revenge

pottery

How many console wa- I mean studio war threads have there been this year so far?

moeshit is just CGDCT, not hard to understand you little faggot

>Niger
>Berserk
ebin

Case in point.

>Pretending there's more to moeshit than meets the eye
How fucking delusional do you have to be

There it goes, like moths to a flame. Maybe turn your brain back on after watching your moeshit and then come back for a discussion

Just stop, you're just making yourself look more and more retarded.

>he thinks moe is a synonym for cute
The best part is that your favourite anime is probably loaded with moe.

Oh, wow. Kyoani is a freaking juggernaut. Only two flops in its entire history.

Moe is anything which produces a strong positive emotional response in the viewer. What is and is not moe is personal and unique to each individual viewer. Moe does not mean "cute." It is not a genre.
>but lots of people use it in the cute sense
They're wrong. You're wrong.

His favorite anime is literally loaded with things that are moe to him.

>Trusting Hiro of all people
A-user...

How exactly will this hurt them you stupid pleb.

Even Tamako ended up near 5k and KnK at 6k

Which just means Phantom World will be atleast 4k after re-release

One flop in 14 years confirmed

What makes you think PW will have a re-release?

My mom works at Kyoani

Your mom finds a way to make great anime.

Munto was a mistake.

But seriously though, Tamako and KnK seemed unlikely targets for re-release and they got them, so why not PW too?

You just need to get into the idea of hotgluing BD cases.

>LE KYOANI IS DOOMED MAYMAY XD

It will never happen, give up already

If I you were my neighbour and I see you starving to dead and there's a KyoAni show, I rather buy their show than giving you a single $1 (one) for a McChicken

this would be cool of you user.

Those re-releases you speak off are almost always cheap BD-boxes, and in Tamako and KnK's case, they barely sold at all.

dvdbd.wiki.fc2.com/wiki/境界の彼方
dvdbd.wiki.fc2.com/wiki/たまこまーけっと

Seeing how PW barely managed to make 2k, I don't think its BD box will sell more than 500 copies.

The most shameful display of a re-release I've seen though, is with Chuu2 2 BD box, selling only 700 copies.

Considering how season dropped the ball they should be happy for these 7k they got

>plebbit
I'm not gonna click that.

I will buy all the PW BDs. Just watch me.

Don't worry, there are people loser enough to buy not just BD but also figures and merchandise.