Helck

Chapter 86.1 cleaned.

Translation:
pastebin.com/Sm05ZHBe
RAW:
imgur.com/a/JlLdC

We need somebody to typeset everything in.

Strangely enough, the second part (86.2) and chapter 87 have already been translated, and the typesetting is done. You can get them here:
mega.nz/#F!iYAwAJpZ!VSigfVg16ddrePu3pm9Hmg

Thanks for the links user.

I think that Mikaros is still alive, mostly because of this page.

I don't think the King would have left his job unfinished.

I have uploaded the raw, the cleaned pages and the translation to the mega folder. I have fixed a few errors with the pastebin translation.

Not him, but I think the king is a ancestor.

Me too. Raphaed even calls him "king of a fallen country".

I don´t know, it would be weird having Mikaros die without showing us how he came in contact with the will of the world.

Mikaros charming point is how much he clings to life, also it would be the second time that he faked being death to survive.

I think so too, but Azudora killed in the past another king able of bringing heroes to live, so the chances are 50/50.

Reminder of the truth

Well, this was to be expected, having another big thread of Helck only one day after was asking too much.

what a cute double birb

Shin is a calm dude, this makes me wonder how capable were Urum and Thor.

Live typesetting? What happened?

It makes you wonder about the power up of Helck's brother Cless right now, considering he was just barely capable of defeating one of them.
Now he is supposedly stronger than Helck level wise.
This means a level up of at least 50-60 level.

Well, Urum sacrificed himself to save all the rest of the demons when his castle fell, and Tooru tried to make peace before ultimately falling to Cless.

Judging by their track record, all the demon kings are pretty capable and upstanding dudes.

Nobody has typesetted the 1st part of chapter 86, so I thought I'd try doing that myself, since we already had the translation.

Did the group's typesetter die or are "we" doing everything now?
Well, keep it up. Would've started myself had I discovered the thread sooner.

The demons that were being tortured in Helck´s flashback were surprised of seeing another human like "that hero" when Helck defended them. So it´s very possible that Cless actually listened even if he was stronger.

Also, the one that killed both demons kings was Mikaros, he himself admited it, but I suppose that in Thor´s case he made him go berserk and let Cless do the rest, attacking the later from behind after the battle was over.

I agree, it makes me wonder if after winning a tournament they train the new demon kings, both in strenght and strategy, because not even Hyura looks that capable, let alone guys like Kenros and Dogman.

The thing is that Kirei group only has one translator for a lot of series, so it takes time.

Well, "we" did it in the last thread. "We" got chapter 87 and 86.2 translated and typesetted ourselves.

I wonder why Asuta didn´t find any freak animals if the snow actually transmorm them too.

And done.

Man, I have to say that I've vastly underestimated a typesetter's job.

Also, sorry for the bad typesetting. This is the first time I've done something like this.

Thanks for the hard work

You did fine, thanks for the chapter.

Oh ok. If that's the case, I might frequent Helck threads again and help out.

You only learn by doing.

The chapter has been added to the mega folder.

Did chapter 86 have no omake, like the chapter 87?

I feel good knowing that his smug face will disappear soon.