Start sending millions of people in every country in the world

>Start sending millions of people in every country in the world
>they dont assimilate but they create enclaves where only their languages is spoken
>years passes and the new offsprings become citizens
>the offspring can run for office
>eventually win
>still loyal to the mainland
>conquered from within

Am i the only one that think this theory is probable?

Chink youth in the west isn't loyal to China though, schools tend to change them A LOT.

worked for the jews. and they are smarter. chinks are unable to think for themselves, and the only places they could ever win leadership positions are with their own people because to everyone else they arent even human

Indians are better at being subservient than chink dogs. When they are a minority they don't cause trouble, once they reach 20% pop they start to want to change laws. I am not even White anyway so I am moving out of this shithole

Yes Chinese are very much stupid. All they do is copy. At one point in history they were advanced but not anymore

You think that bananas are loyal to china? lol

>Start sending millions of people in every country in the world

They're not being "sent", it's the Jew-infested western civilisation "invite" them in on a variety of excuses - skill, investment, etc., to bring down the west.

There is no way for CHINKS exist in west if sovereign country refuse the entry. It's not CHINKS conquer within, it's your government, which today is an interchange word for JEW.

At one point they were so rich that it made your fatherland jealous that it began selling drugs like what a nigger does.

Sounds like you're jealous of Chinese superiority, gweilo. You wish you were as intelligent as the Chinese.

This is how islam is conquering Europe

China has been a consistent, major force for innovation throughout history.
Jews barely manage to acquire a state after thousands of years. How are they smarter?

They're all sleeper agents

the bozgors are kinda doing that in romania. it's not really working for them, they're mostly angry peasants who wave flags each year on their national birthday or someshit in march.

to be fair they've been doing that since before the jews

chinatown in every state. When shit hits the fan chinese death squads will roam american streets.

SINK THE CHINKS

Firstly, they do assimilate.
Secondly, what makes you think their offspring will be "loyal to the mainland"? I think you greatly underestimate their intelligence.

>underestimate

You meant overstimate? If not what did you mean?

>send
>implying Chinese government sends anybody
You singed trade agreements when you get migrants, China negotiated to leave this out, so it's one way. And besides Chinese migrants are often illegals in China, since certain ethnicities aren't legal in China. Are they really loyal to motherland or they just trade and send money to their families? Might seem like they are loyal, they are actually just loyal to family, but respect president of China, since he's considered the head of family of Chinese families. Their main playground is by your rules in your country.

You forget the part where insect chinks were stupid enough that like half of their population were hooked on opium as part of the master scheme of some shitty island thousands of miles away.

Agreed, Chinese assimilate really well.

Chinese have a 5 IQ point advantage over whites, so I don't know what you're talking about.

Yes they turn SJW pretty fast.

It's literally happening right now. It's not a probable theory, it's matter of fact and it's going on right now. My city and Cali in general is experiencing it now. Chinese are moving in rapidly, and I know for a fact several Chinese are in public office and more have tried running.

American politics is too much about money, and China has a lot of money.

My dick assimilates really well into tight Chinese pussy.