If you were Russian, would you leave the country (legally or illegally) or stay here and try to improve it somehow?

If you were Russian, would you leave the country (legally or illegally) or stay here and try to improve it somehow?

Other urls found in this thread:

stoletie.ru/vzglyad/vorujut_371.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm a children of the country where I was born and I will never try to leave it.

I would open a studio, and call it Siberian Studio One

leave this shithole lol

Sucks to be you

What do you want to change?

Would probably move to some remote location and watch Varg videos.

>I'm a children of the country where I was born and I will never try to leave it.
You tell 'em Ahmed!

I don't know the internal affairs of Russia but it seems like a decent place to fight for. I personally don't give a shit about my country but I try to help everyday my small town and my community (I volunteer with an animal shelter and civic protection).

Spain might be a shithole but there's still people that are worth bonding with.

I like russia, i sometimes wish i was Russia since it seems to have a good sense of culture and value, but I'm an americunt so i choose to stay here an honor my country
>ur only le saying that cuz ameroca is 1forst world and,u had it easy XDDDD
I grew up in a very cold, poor, low end area known as northern California.
Every country has its ups and downs, and no matter what they are, you should contribute to it and try to make it better instead of being a bitch and running away

Dude, Eastern Europe is a fucking shithole, what are you talking about? Stay in your first world country

Try rereading what I said

I'm an American and thinking about moving to Russia, but I'm going to go through baby steps. First I'll work on learning the language (just bought a book to teach me your alphabet). Then I'll visit and see how I'm received. The complicating factor is that my wife is a Pajeet, so I don't know how well she would be received there, although she would be less conspicuous than a black person or Asian.

That being said, you're welcome to come to America. We have lots of electronics and luxury items to buy here, but we also have antifa and hordes of 3rd world immigrants. There are lots of places you can go here where you will see no white people at all. I have to drive through and work in areas where everyone is Mexican and all the signs are in Spanish.

I would say that before making a move to some other country you go for a visit first.

i doubt russia can be changed. The whole system is bad.
=> if i were priviledged and live in Moscow or St Petersburg (the only russian cities where people have some kind of standard of living)
=> if not, than i would leave the country and simply forget about heritage/descent

California is no longer part of the first world. It is now a majority Mexican place, and swept with fires because of the retarded environmentalist policies.

Stay there and fix the country.

Why change Russia? I think Russia should go back to the Czarist system. Iran should go back to being Persia and have a Shah again. Democracy is only good if everyone is the same or you have an overwhelming majority of similar people.

Fires are normal part of desert ecosystem. The problem is fuck loads of people living in that desert.

is this alina in OP's pic?

You need much money and skills to be accepted somewhere else except the place where you were born. It is so not only with moving to another country, but also with moving to a big city from a provincial shit hole. I insist that the main problem with moving somewhere is having to rent a living place. In Russia it is very costly if you, say, want to move from a small town to Moscow. Those people are lucky who have friendly relatives there, not minding giving them a bed place in the hall for free or for a very low price.

i'm content with where i am and where this country is going. leave where? china if you're smart, but learning mandarin is too much of an effort

The state of russia throughout history proves you cant change it unless you become its leader. Being some peasanttrash wont do a thing

>If you were Russian.
Thats the thing i am not.
I dont know what would i do if i were.
But i think it is better to stay where you are and build it up.

Russia has been a depressing shithole for centuries. Modern day Russia is corrupt. I am one person. Move.

Will not work. The Russians have been influenced by democratic ideas and dreams too much and too long. This is why Stalin's regime did not continue, and Russia did not become a version of North Korea eventually. Nowadays there is no ideology, just stupid attempts of the current authorities to carry on by pretending to "love the Motherland". It is not based on any ideas, no bright future is promised. From that I came to the conclusion that it cannot last long.

>china if you're smart

China is a toxic wasteland, even they've realized how bad it is producing the worlds lithium batteries. The cities are blocks of overpriced poorly made bedsits. Maybe out in West China it would be okay but even then you'd be poor af and eating dogs.

I'd stay, you couldn't get away with building your own indoor swimming pool on the 7th floor of a cheap rental tower block anywhere else but Russia and the weather keeps the shitskin population to a manageable minimum. I'd rather move to Russia and buy a bit of land but i doubt any Rusky women are looking for that and you'd need to be married with citizenship to do that.

I'd stay for the girls

i don't care if russia change or not but keep in mind 1 thing, russia simply can't coexist with europe if it remains just as it is today. Who knows meaby russia would even become isolated by the west, the way north korea is in the nearest future. in 2022 when central european countries will stop buying russian gas/oil russians will have to make a decision whether they will chimp out against the west or whether they will try to civilize and start to coexist peacefully with the west.

>Modern day Russia is corrupt
>Modern day
stoletie.ru/vzglyad/vorujut_371.htm

I'm thinking of starting a tourism startup somewhere in the far east because I think this region is underrated as fuck and has a lot of potential. More and more Chinese are visiting it and there isn't much competition yet

What on earth makes you want those bitches?
Oh, I think I got it: crazy feminists prohibit you to get a girl of your own nation.

I'd stay. It's the biggest country in the world, some place within it it must have what you are looking for.
Wherever you go outside your homeland you'd be a stranger, that's bad. There is no place like home, unless home is really fucked up.

Leaving in the next year to le 56% face land.

>If you were Russian,
I would kill as many as i can and then myself.

I an a Russian living in Russia, I cannot travel "my own" country because I have no money for it. For many Ruissians it is cheaper to go travel somewhere abroad.

I just learning Polish.

Do it

>What on earth makes you want those bitches?
they are hot

As someone who has been trying to make a difference and knows lot of people who are trying to improve this shithole, let me tell you it's not easy, and people are ungrateful.

>be smart, have some vision to improve the country.
>people at the top try to take you out because of pure corruption.
>Foreigners will forever think you're a "poo in loo" and all your arguments get discarded.

>do something and your country hates you.
>just exist and still everyone hates you.
There's no escape. At least the russians can emigrate and integrate because they're white. For the brows we live here and die here, not appreciated for any of our efforts.

Meanwhile pooodoo patel and his rape gang emigrate to USA and look down on us as fools all the while saying "usa sux"

Calm down Simo, it's over.

I would try to attract foreign tourists since it would be easier for me to communicate with them in English

Unfortunetly I don't have enough money to start a new project, but I can still dream

true but at least all your efforts are for your own people. People in Britain were willing to pay high taxes for generous welfare from the 60s onwards but now it's really reached the end of people's tolerance since so much welfare goes on immigrant families and criminals.

Well, if you succeed, they will all bend their knee for you.
Use success as motivation. Believe me they won't treat you like shit when you got the ideas and the cash

We don't have a problem with Indian criminality in the US. Most of the Indians we have here are computer tech people who just spend all their time working. I heard that in Canada the Indian community there causes all sorts of problems, but that's Canada.

Even if for a moment we assume they are truthful (lol) in their "love for Motherland" there is still nothing behind it. There is no direction or idea to give people purpose.

USSR for all its problems had both.

Those might be Punjabis who left in '84

Are you a virgin?

True.
And the USSR had that particular ideology for serious reasons.
Nowadays they try to invent some ideology, but it never works that way, unless based on real reasons.

I would try to emigrate to the USA but then again I’m biased and I know how great this country is

>If you were Russian, would you leave the country (legally or illegally) or stay here and try to improve it somehow?
>implying its not already improved
They are fucking china and america in the ass now. Superpower by 2020.

Stay there you russian piece of shit

>i would leave my country to compete for a starbucks job with a bunch of spics in a dystopian urban hellhole populated by morbidly obese imbeciles and various crossbreeds of feral niggers

Now who the fuck would do that in the year of our lord 2017.

..... I would beat the SHIT out of EVERYONE.

I'm a tourist here and I am pretty sad to leave tomorrow thqh
Cool people in this country

Russia isn't Communist anymore you commiefornia faggot.

I wanted to leave but all the other countries are turning to shit REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

still I'd rather work in Germoney for decent sallray than here on barely 500$

and yeah the girls here are good, Ive had few amazing gfs who were beautiful and from good trad families but we have a lot of gold-digging sluts too who ask 'whats your car' first

Get fucked by 30% tax rate and 5x prices on everything.

Russians are pathetic. I have never met another group that hates their own country like the Russians do. They love complaining but they never really have a proposal on how to fix these problems. They complain about the rampant corruption but they never really pay proper taxes. What's so comical about the situation is that they wear this like a badge of honor "Look everyone! Our government officials are stealing everything! Woooo! Russiaaaaa!" They complain about the Chinese taking over Siberia but they don't have the fortitude to develop it themselves. They complain about how backward their military has become but almost 3/4 of males avoid conscription. They are so pathetic.. so fucking pathetic.

>You need much money and skills to be accepted somewhere else except the place where you were born. It is so not only with moving to another country, but also with moving to a big city from a provincial shit hole. I insist that the main problem with moving somewhere is having to rent a living place. In Russia it is very costly if you, say, want to move from a small town to Moscow. Those people are lucky who have friendly relatives there, not minding giving them a bed place in the hall for free or for a very low price.

Well I live in Moscow in my own property.
A lot of buddies I know are leaving Moscow to study / work in Japan, USA, EU.

>5x prices
lies, they are not even 2x and Id better pay 40% tax from 4000 in Germany than 13% from 500 here

How are Chinese taking over Siberia? Enlighten me, ladyboy.

If I was russian, I'd stay and try to improve the country. If that wouldn't work, I'd just live somewhere remote where nobody bothers me.

do these angels not look hot to you blyat cyka

щфoывщжoдлфчcжщшoщшфcь0ыyac

I would definitely leave, already planning on doing it and im not even russian

Russia seems pretty cozy. I'd move to some rural village and marry a qt country slav. I'd never have to worry about my people dying out like I do in leaf land

>alina
Yes, but she's married, and therefore shouldn't lust over.

Who is this seaman demon please don't be a trap ?

Alina Rin. She's a married attention-seeking streamer.

why are you asking us dumb ass why are you staying

Where the fuck is a slav shitter gonna go the west only accepts brown people and niggers

Thank you

What are women trying to convey when they stick their tongue out like that?

Unironically thinking the same thing since a few years ago with the Baikal lake area. One of the marvels of this planet.

Deposit semen here.

That they are degenerates, particularly the disposition of oral pleasure or revealing of oral fixation. Very recognizable red flag, specially if the person does it while being in a relationship (as long as the pictures are public in nature and intention).

>that moment when you realise mudslimes are not that wrong

Depends on where in russia, im sure you know its a big place.

I believe something so it must be true

>to improve it somehow?
I'm gonna stay here and enjoy the circus
btw it can't be improved, it fucked.

If I lived in Petersburg I would stay. Or maybe Rostov-on-Don, I hear it has pretty nice weather.

If I have means to leave the country for a better one, I have the means to stay here and live good.

So, stay.

>Get fucked by 30% tax rate and 5x prices on everything.
LMAO.

Trading cartels in Russia hate people who order things from other countries and foreign shops because everything costs CHEAPER than in Russia

if i were russian i would be very proud and honor putin every day. Putin = pro Russian. Merkel = anti German.

I would move to siberia, build a little cabin in there not paying taxes and fuck some hot slav girl in there for the rest of my days hunting and fishing.

I'm Russian born in USSR, but not in RSFSR (one of Baltic states). Even though I could easily move to Ireland and get 40k+ euro salary in IT, I decided to move to Russia, but get the income from the internet projects.

Russia is fighting an unannounced hybrid war... And there's too much russophobia for my taste, especially in Eastern Europe. As a Russian, you'd have to be an idiot to stay living in one of the Baltic states.

Thots ruined 2B.

I live in a small Siberian village. Everyone is pretty much related.

Pic is me.

I always knew russian woman age like crazy but damn, this is pretty bad

You're country might be a Dystopian shithole but mine isn't much better, at least your women are all 8+/10s. Now I'm gonna go for a jog then afterwards I'm going to masturbate to that picture of alina rin you posted, thanks slavlad. My advice for you is to do the same.

Lol. It's just a bad photo. This is a clear one.

Why don't you stay in America you race mixing cunt, it's where you belong. Now you want to move to the white country with white values and bring your shitskin wife and children along with you - you're just like the Californians polluting the rest of the United States. Fuck you

Parents are Russian, I speak it, however the states are much Kinder to me. Leave the country that does nothing but enslave you and come to freedom. Come home white man.

And concealed carry is love and life. Russian government is afraid of the people, that's why they don't let us carry.

>Nazi flag
oh, the irony

Putin is selling tons of your land to the Chinese you idiot

seems more like it.
But how is life in a small russian village? I'd like to think its pretty comfy

Money isn't everything. As long as you have food and if you can have a happy healthy family - that's as much as you can hope to achieve here in America.

You would be lucky to find a good woman in America, it's not like Russia. You THINK your women are whores but you have no idea how bad American women are. Money won't make you happy, family and a good wife will. Money can take care of your necessities but it won't fill your soul.

Hah! I am 38.

Not as comfy as you'd think, there are about 2 options of which girls to date and they are both my cousins. Pussy is pussy, but still. They look like me with more hair lol.

That pic

the only problem in Russia is the economy (which the western world is literally trying to tank as much as they can). Everything else is propaganda - Putin isn't the devil, the people aren't oppressed, gays arent persecuted etc