/CG/ CHAD GENERAL

You can only post in this thread if you’re a Chad or a Chad in the making. Talk about Chad and fashy shit. Anything goes.

>mfw i'm a chad but i have periodic psychological disorders so i'm stuck here with you virgins

SUPP PUSSY AMERICANS!!?? CROATIA IS HERE

>but i have periodic psychological disorders so i'm stuck here with you virgins

i guess you should just...STOP BEING A PUSSY ABOUT IT

U wot?

>Chad in the making.
How does this work? Embryos got internet now?

i never consider myself a chad but a lot of my friends do.

does that make me a chad?

Give me a Chad Guide, a quick rundown if you must.

You can turn yourself into Chad by working out and training yourself to be more charismatic

Chad was CEO in the chad mansion at 14
> it is in his DNA

>training yourself to be more charismatic
how

You have to not get upset with yourself when you inevitably fuck up for starters. It's all about just having light conversations until you inch closer to being more extroverted. If you put this off until 30, you're probably already hopeless

Just have confidence bro.

tfw chad but autistic. My first (and only) date i took her to the aberdeen proving gorunds to look at old tanks ;_;

Here is a Chad Koreger, for (You).

>look like chad
>too autistic act like one
>when girls start making moves on me I sperg out
What do?

It's because you have zero self worth. Why do you sperg out? When women show interest, that should be even more fuel to your game. Stop seeing every single female interaction as this game of win or lose. You're in your own head too much, keep shit light

This ought to be a short thread.

Jeez bro the trick to not sperging out is to keep your mouth shut.
Bitches love to be ignored and unless you're a faggot who spergs out with everybody they will see you talking normal with everybody else and try harder to make u notice them senpai.
When u eventually get alone time just rape her and then have a cigarette.
U literally never have to nor should you speak to a woman unless she is your mother.

>Stop seeing every single female interaction as this game of win or lose
I have lots of female friends, problems appear when females show interests and start to flirt. And I don't have zero selfworth, I know that I look good, I'm smart and tbqh I'm quite a catch for any girl. I obviusly have some issues that I don't know how to handle

>t. virgin
Now STOP BEING A PUSSY ABOUT IT and say it.

>mfw this is the thread where I belong on Sup Forums

Alright, so you feel intimidated when females show reciprocation. Can you pinpoint what you're afraid of? If you're good at shooting the shit with your platonic female friends, you shouldn't be having this much trouble when one wants to fuck around a little further

Put yourself in social situations and try to make yourself the center of attention

I'm afraid of close contact with females. I don't even like hugs, last time I hugged a girl is when her close family member died. So I try to avoid contact, that looks like serious problem to me and I don't know how to deal with it.

I'm not a chad but im posting here anyways
fuck tha police

>tfw your girl was shit testing you so you bend her over and conquer her thick ass... meanwhile your side hoe is messaging you as this is going on

>implying you cant be a chad virgin

>tfw Chad virgins are the holy grail that women look for

>I am holy grail foe women
chad virgin vs virgin chad

>have very hot girlfriend already so almost no motivation to improve
>i'm slowly getting fatter and fatter
>try to stick to low-calorie diets but never feel full so I cheat a little and then go overboard

can anyone help me get my ass into gear? Do I have to break up with my 9.5 gf?

The s word goes in all fields

6.3, decent body and an 8 out of 10 face but mental health issues, family are basically monsters who fucked up my life only time had sex was with a rich 40 year old woman because she took advantage of my desperate poor situation