Anybody else ready to short these bitcoin faggots on monday?

When the CBOE opens bitcoin futures Monday I'm going to short the fuck out of them and send the bitcoin price plummeting. Hundreds of thousands of NEETS will scream in terror as they watch the price drop. Its going to be glorious.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebalance.com/a-stop-loss-order-won-t-always-protect-your-portfolio-358112
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sell bitcoin once taxes reset

Buy bitcoin after the crash

That pic obliterated my sides you fucking nigger

too soon man too fucking soon

>too soon

upvoted for the pic

Anybody else selling all their shit to INVEST?

Leave sleeping beauties to lie

>implying his shitty small fortune is going to cause a price crash at all

But why do that, are you a mad man?

What does pic and too soon mean?

i wouldnt. most of the people buying bitcoins are amateur investors. The real stock traders are going to short the shit out of bitcoin futures and make the bitcoin price drop like a rock

Can we just agree that all men are crepes?

everything it implies user

My mother and her friends who can barely use their chromebooks are talking about investing in normiecoin.

Get out at any price.

>crepes
no.

Sides have entered orbit

lel, who else locked out of blockchain?

I DIDN'T LOSE ALL MY MONEY, MOMMY, RIGHT?! IT'S GOING TO GO BACK UP, MOMMY RIGHT?
WHAT DO YOU MEAN I SHOULD HAVE INVESTED IN STOCKS? C-CRYPTO IS THE F-FUTURE!
IS IT ALL GONE MOMMY? I DIDN'T JUST LOSE ALL MY MONEY, RIGHT MOMMY?! MOMMY HELP

About everyone retarded enough to use a memflag

>tfw 1 btc +21k aud
BTFO NO COIN FAGGERS

Is there a particular name for that style of crepe? It looks fantastic.

you want the jews to control all the money again

Post proof or gtfo faggot

Guess what? When you short, you're setting a cushion for the price and increasing the incentive for others to go long. You're offering a way for them to take your money when the price goes up and setting a floor on how far it can go down.

How does shorting work? Essentially, you get paid now for an obligation in the future to provide the thing you're shorting. In other words, if 1 BTC is trading at $15,000 today, you take $14,000 now, and next week you have to pay 1 BTC. If you can buy 1 BTC for $12,000, you made a profit. BTC can only go down as far as zero, so your potential profit is limited, but it can go up as much as it damn well pleases, so your potential loss is unlimited.

Shorting a bubble is a good way to get lose your shirt. Not only are you unlikely to predict the time it pops, you are giving the market a reason to inflate it some more to get your money.

>Hundreds of thousands of NEETS will scream
>He thinks NEETs are still on BTC

BTC is the normie coin now and dead

LTC / ETH / XMR is the bomb now

>be me
>get drunk, buy 100 btc back when they were worth pennies
>lose USB drive
>cry myself to sleep

kek

too soon
it means that you are a newfag

There's a stop loss. Your risk isnt unlimited.

Saucerino in this image, nigger. I need to know who is the sperm demon

So is everyone else retard
Also too fucking soon Al, too fucking soon

You really think when btc fall, other crypto will remain? Normies cant invest, nigger

too soon bro

I feel like bitcoin will be our generations vietnam. Except instead of you men being killed by vietcong it will be them suiciding themselves.

LARP

>short 1000000 paper BTC thinking it works like the gold market
>actually have to stand for delivery

If a big whale shots then it's a thing but if you just autism faggots do it it's just stupid.

Said the geographic location using brainlet

Too soon user...

Kek this

Also anyone know if that implies options will be available on out as well? If there is ill just buy a shitload of straddles

don't ask, it's quite dreadful.

If you think big banks/ investors haven't taken big positions already you are foolish. JPMorgan would be my bet for first etf to market. Futures trading will allow larger investors a hedge and they don't have to depend on shitty exchanges.

Should stabilize price movements. I don't like Bitcoin as a currency, but I am not shorting until it crashes and recovers below previous highs (and even then, I'll just look at other crypto I like and try to buy during panic).

bitcoin is going to drop to below 1k in less than 12 hours. it's going to be fucking brutal, screenshot this.

>nocoiner brainlets still seething

you do realize crypto has been around for quite some time and isnt going anywhere. have fun with that usd purchasing power you pleb

good luck trying to dump them when 'oops there seems to be a problem with the system, try again later'

That happens everytime the value starts falling. Dont believe me? ask an investor

>There's a stop loss. Your risk isnt unlimited.
thebalance.com/a-stop-loss-order-won-t-always-protect-your-portfolio-358112

The fact that the thing you're trading has a price, and that price is updated frequently, doesn't mean that it changes smoothly and consistently, and you can always instantly buy at any price between two points it hits. There can be interruptions in trading, delays in making trades, or instantaneous jumps in price with no possibility of trading at values in between.

Let's say bitcoin's at $15,000, and you short it at $12,000. You might set a stop loss at $20,000, and bitcoin could just jump up to $220,000 while no one's selling, while your agent frantically tries and fails to buy. You were hoping to make $3,000, but you lost $200,000.

On top of that, a stop loss is suicidal with enough volatility. Let's say it jumps up to $21,000 briefly in the frantic trading immediately before the crash to $0.34. Great. You were right about it crashing, but you still lost money.

So you are going to sell BITCOINS at way lower than market value just so you can 'win' a bet that it'll go down in value?
Pure kikery!

Litecoin going +400% in next 48h. Checkm.

Too soon..

Sshhh. Let them short a deflationary currency.

Is she dead?

oh yes, smart money is ready

That's a good shoop. She's alive, you now.

>When the CBOE opens bitcoin futures Monday I'm going to short the fuck out of them and send the bitcoin price plummeting.
>Hundreds of thousands of NEETS will scream in terror as they watch the price drop. Its going to be glorious.

Ever thought about what happens if lots of investors start going long on bitcoin futures?

The price will keep going up and you'll get short squeezed into bankruptcy

lel if you only short it once it revocers below previous highs you will lose money, that's the point you go long you absolute retard.
tell me you are baiting

yo man you're still spain lol

Seriously! OP, pic related is fuxxed up bad!
>is there nothing sacred with Sup Forums?

has anyone actually been able to cash out in the last 3-4 weeks? every time I try the transactions just hang and never actually go through

It's going to dip all weekend and into monday. Prices are going to fall, there will be a faux crash, and shorters will think theyve won. But thats when everyone is going to hop on and buy because the prices are more resonable, and it's going to moon. Litecoin will also skyrocket as a result. This whole short bitcoin thing is probably the best thing to happen in a while for crypto. The hardest part will be properly assessing when to buy on the dip to maximize profit.
Anyone that thinks shorting blockchain technology in favor of antiquated verification methods is a computer illiterate fool that thinks they're about to try to short meme money warcraft gold, and not something which is likely to actually direct the path of our future.

Fuck you OP. Im dying over heeeaaa!!

Yes..tragic

this. a correction is healthy.
letting autistic amateurs ride bitcoin into the bubble is nonsense. they need to be punished.

Quick rundown on the semen demon in pic related?

what happened, rundown?

OP should be fukken ashamed of himself for posting that.
Sick Bastard.

who's that whore

Call me a sick fuck but I like dead stare chicks.

Everything about bitcoin is manufactured including rise an fall just as planned goy.

>jpm crypto etf
Jamie Dimon said he would fire anyone trading this trash. This isn't a legitimate financial instrument

This is the best one yet

As long as Msm got on board the crash is iminent. Normie investing is only the fallguy to what they will do.

I'm not taking the bait, nobody on Sup Forums is this stupid.

>too soon

Here you go.
Too soon OP

Kek why the fuck would they short sell? Traders will probably just be longing otm puts or cashing out and longing calls. Short selling is a complete meme pushed by the big meme movie.

looks like it's going down anyway.

Glad to see my alts are doing well tho.

( I never had any BTC)

>looks like it's going down anyway.
It's literally up 44% since last week

Maybe I should have been clearer, I meant it's trending down right now (and has been since yesterday), and if the knives really are out to short the fuck out of it monday it may well go way the fuck down.

I have no stake in BTC so I don't care either way. In all honesty I'd prefer BTC to keel over and die since I'm tired of every other crypto being tied to BTCs price moves by default.

T O O
S
O
O
N

It's not trending down, it's stabilizing. Obviously there was a sell off after it went up 5k in literally 40 minutes which caused the main exchange to crash. Same thing that happened when BCC launched last month

The price is decreasing(-3.52% over the last 24 hours); that means it is going down.

That's just not right.
Way too soon

kek
this is normal

Should I buy litecoin now or see what happens on monday?

Yes good goys, send your btc here
14iFsG2Zv5YhJKyju1v5CoQkPtGVSpuKyY

I'd say wait till Monday; normally when BTC decreased everything else decreased with it so you can get a nice bargain.

But this time everything is going up as BTC goes down, so if BTC really does fall hard Monday LTC and others may rise hard.

What i mean is this time you may want to buy now.

OP is just another day in the life of a bitcoin bear.

Notcool. This pic isn't funny op.

Love how cartoons like even south park talks about useless made up currencies and their real worth and people still just tune it out.

All the while they pay real $$ for multiple fees at exchanges and services.
Not open enough.

and then it will level out and rise more like it has consistently for the year.

Monday? You mean Sunday evening?

LOL. You don't find it funny the price on bitcoins suddenly surged high as fuck after futures exchanges were announced late this summer? Bitcoins we're pumped by the same guys that will short it on the cboe.

It's to soon to be shopping that pic man.
have some respect.

(you)

You're peddling a myth, my man. In theory, yes, you have to deliver the underlying security. However, in practice with Buttcoin whales, you do things a little different:
a) An obligation to deliver coins you paid 15 cents for and have thousands of with nearly 0 storage cost? This isn't a stack of copper that I have to keep at a bonded warehouse.
b) You know what, why even deliver at all? Why don't I just settle you in USD or we just agree to wait a little bit? FTD isn't just a flower company, brother.
c) Unlikely to predict the time it pops? The whale buying MADE this bubble and knows exactly when he's going to stop buying. Classic Jay Gould!
HODLing people just make this guy's effective corner much bigger. This move was made so that the people with a shitton of BTC can cash the fuck out without having to rely on sub-100k transactions from exchanges and buying gold bullion or Steam shit with Buttcoins. The people pumping are going to short the shit out of this themselves!

More to the point, shorting an artificial bubble is how George Soros got rich. You are ignorant.

More likely scenario:

Shorts get killed. Institutional investors BTFO.

Wall Street finally dead.

This pisses me off. It is wrong and gay as fuck.

tfw central banks lobby for a tax on btc in 2020 to bail the banks out again.
>Having to take a 12 billion dollar bailout really weaken his argument. JPMorgan isn't a legitimate financial institution by that standard.
>23 hours ago: Jamie Dimon: 'I'm open-minded to uses of cryptocurrencies' ... with regulation
JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon seems to be softening his views of cryptocurrencies in a new statement to CNBC but remains critical of bitcoin itself.
"I'm open-minded to uses of cryptocurrencies if properly controlled and regulated," Dimon tells CNBC.
In September, he called bitcoin a "fraud."

As soon as "futures trading" happens with any commodity, Jews have gotten their hooks into it. Mechanism to stop short selling and have stability is sidestepped

Thanks Jews