Proposition

Is America prepared to swap 17.4 million lefties for 17.4 million right wing Brits?

After being betrayed (predictably) by Sharia May who has basically sold us down the river and pushed Brexit into Narnia territory we have had enough, there is not a single party here that respects democracy or freedom of speech.
I propose a swap, we will come and live in Trumps America where freedom and rights of the people are still respected and you get rid of millions of lefties, they get to live in their censored left wing shithole they dream about so often.

Deal?
Seems like a win/win/win situation all round.

Sounds like a good idea except Trump doesn't like immigrants.

>become american citizen
>get shot

yeah naa im staying here m8

There is no way Brexit pushed aside is not going to cause a surge in far right politics.
If it doesn't then, then we're fucked.

We do want no more muslims anyways.

>Implying the MP's will pass the deal
>Implying we will have a deal at all

She was always going to fuck us wasnt she?

Start shouting in the streets and smash shit like niggers

This.

If Bongs stopped going to work and went to the streets, they'd shit themselves.

Honestly please come to canada we could use your numbers easier for you to get here too

>there is not a single party here that respects democracy or freedom of speech.
so what do you fucking think OURS do? trump may represent some beacon of hope to his supporters but to him and his it's just a nice 4-8 year window to enable rome and the jew york five families to increase their sphere of influence against the mexican cartels and ashkenazis. london as always will profit either way. as for you, the grass is always greener on the other side. be grateful you have the privilege of ancestors who were strong enough to stick it out in europe and follow their example for the sake of your children.

ILLEGAL* immigrants

yes please

I love brits

but we can't abandon the british isles

nice english

British are alright but a personal opinion of mine, hadn't it been for America and its multicultural status most none of you had been in this shit to start.

Hate to say it but our zog government pushed this concept and European countries bit hard after the Soviets were gone, feels bad being at the center of an empire that's ideologically responsible for the genocide of muh ancestorz.
Might I suggest you revolt or atleast go somewhere less plagued by the same shit, you know the baltics, poland, etc.

Absolutely. Brilliant. Then we firebomb and colonize New Britain.

If only
>This

unironically the best advice and stop eating human-kebobs

>using shill memes

maybe the only way out of this is to top myself, i will do it after my mother dies i think

Don’t do that bro. So much left to live

Feel free to come on over, but you might want to consider staying and fighting for your country.

I was born in a country that created the biggest empire in human history and yet I respect a country that betrayed us by siding with the French more than my own nation at this point.

How have we fallen so far?

zogged

If 17.4 million right wing Brits went to the US i would be there so fast. Already have a valid work visa but the anti-white shit keeps me away.

From where did you get the 17.4 number?

We should at least go out with a bang ay? for old times sake. I need a Scotch.

t. Amerimutt

everything is fucked mate, they care more about these brown subhumans and this land is getting more degenerate everyday, all everyone does is get drunk and shit and vomit in the street, everything is fucked

Bigly Yes. We have to be smart. Very smart. Against Chyna

it never ceases to amaze me the amount of Zog politicians...twas the same in ROME and has been the same everywhere, especially Europe..
ZOG noses abound.... the nose nose

a ZOG image.. how quaint

Fo shoe mah nigger wez doe want no dooncoons up in here

Chinas president is a ZOG hybrid.....the whole world is zogged

>we have had enough
Prove it. Start killing traitors and I'll skip across the pond to join in on the fun.

True Americans fight against nigger-tier British governments, not run away from them. Stand and fight user. I'm waiting for the next shot heard 'round the world.

There’s always other options man. I was 19 without a high school education and past gang life, literally a scum on the planet earth. I’ve had to endure 6 years of hard work but I promise you user, it gets better.

TBF of these "right wing brits" probably only about 3-5 million are right-wing by international standards. Britain is so left wing its impossible to realize unless you live in another country

California now named "New Britain."

I just moved to the states from the East Midlands - I don't know why anyone would stay in the UK. Even if you'd remove everyone from the UK you don't fancy, you'd still end up being surrounded by miserable gits and buck-toothed drunkards.

Muslims and curry's aren't the only thing keeping Britain down. It's the British. Gotta change the attitude towards life.

Can we call it Albion?

>it gets better
And then just when you finally feel comfy you discover the years of child abuse, bottled rage, overwork and caffeine have frayed your cardiovascular system beyond repair.

I'm waiting to hurt people. Deeply.
It's the only thing that motivates me to breathe anymore for the short time I'm probably going to get.

hold on while I just arm myself with a wooden spoon and take on the Government and their protectors.
Pic related, the first line of defence.

can they bring their muskets?

fuck are those bobbies doing the one finger allah sign? we are truely gone.

At least you recognise the police for the scum that they are

This would also make the idea of uniting canada and the us far likely seeing as britain will basically be part of it

Sorry, but we don't want to give away our right to bear arms. You have to go back.
At least the illegal spics believe in the 2nd Amendment

Well, not much I can do but respect your decision user. I just wish that before you did you traveled somewhere you’ve never been before and meet people outside of your immediate element. Lots of good out there still in the world, sometimes you have to go out of your way to find it and I’ve been there. I moved out of my home state 5 years ago and while I miss my family dearly their influences are not good for my life. God bless you user and wish you the best.

OP, lots of salty Amerimutts in this thread still butthurt about the Goblino meme. Ignore them, your trade sounds ideal.
As a bonus, 17.4 million Brits might even be enough to edge us into Le 65% territory, but that might be my eternal American optimism. For all I know we are really already at 35% or some shit.
Seems like right winger Brits would be an ideal cross section socio economically speaking: decent, balanced ratios of working class to rich immigrants. I’m probably wrong, but it seems as though your modern middle class, ironically founded by Thatcher, is now firmly leftie, which is why I didn’t include them in my ratio.
Anyway, welcome to America.
(Pic related, me on the left.)

Guns over race equal muttistan

London has no guns and it's browner than America

You need the guns to shoot the brown people, retard

You’re both right. Can’t we all just get along fambo 2; first blood?

only the niggers
you aren't a nigger are you?

I'm up for the transfer, let me know what paperwork is required, sick of this mussie infested shithole..

we are babylon, and we will pay for it.

>arm myself with a wooden spoon
Whoah, hold on there. Don't go getting yourself imprisoned for 20 years.

In all seriousness though, learn from the mistake that the previous couple generations of Americans made. "White Flight" only worked for the first generation. The niggers and leftists just simply followed, and now their children suffer the same problem. There is nowhere you can flee to on this entire planet where you will not be the victim of the exact same crap you are experiencing now. At best, you will escape the harmful effects, but your children will just end up being in the same position you are in now. The only option any of us have at this point is to fight.

Indeed

>abandonning your country

gtfo

Who the fuck said anything about giving up the 2nd amendment? you realise we would be coming because we believe in the constitution right?!
It's lefties who got us disarmed because they are useful idiots of the globalist elites.

17.4 voted leave during brexit..

my life is hell too, but you can't quit. we are Western civilization. know your real history and fight to keep it. raise your kids to know. darkness flees in the light of truth. Truth is eternal and we have that on our side. never give up.

It's not my country anymore pal, and if you think its anything like what Britain used to be you are clearly very young.
There is nothing left here to do, its finished, we can't fight back, the system is corrupt, only an armed revolution could have saved it and that isn't happening so I might aswell offer a way for us to escape this dump so we don't all get dragged down with the cucks.
Leave the lefties to become the parents of raped girls and beheaded on the streets.

It’s not going as bad as al-BBC would have you believe

The EU and May cobbled this together because if things fell apart with the DUP the resulting political upheaval would stall things to the point of a no deal

We'll also throw in all our niggers.

I don't watch the television and certainly don't follow the left wing biased BBC narrative for anything.
Stop being in denial, go to the Express or something and read what Brexit voters are commenting about, it seems YOU are the one following the smoothed over propaganda.

You can come but you have to give up footie.

no problem, I aren't interested in 22 overpaid drug addicts kicking a ball about a Saudi owned stadium anyway.

He seems to be okay with women from Slovenia...