Is there an anime that you always go back and rewatch

Is there an anime that you always go back and rewatch.

Personally I always rewatch Gurren Lagann every year and this is my 10th time watching it now.

Steins;Gate

I'll just never get bored of Cowboy Bebop

Toradora with the faggots of /@/.
I always end up getting banned.

Can't get enough Escaflowne. And I like to put on Hellsing and Vampire Hunter D every Halloween.

Who are you and why is your picture so tiny?

Loser.

From start to finish? Spice and Wolf, Banner of the Stars, and Darker than Black are on pretty regular rotation. Depending on my mood I'll go back and rewatch particular episodes of Mushishi and K-ON too.

Digimon Adventure every summer.

Cowboy Bebop
Black Lagoon
Nichijou
Yuru Yuri
Sakura Trick
Samurai Flamenco
Baccano!
Amagi Brilliant Park

And a few others. I rewatch a lot of shit because there's so very few good series being pumped out these days.

Just the first season of Darker than Black, right? You ignore Gemini of the Meteor and the OVA, right?

Heavens no, I watch and enjoy it all. Sometimes dubbed, even. I get the hate for S2, but I thought most people liked the OVA if for nothing more than all the Hei and Yin scenes.

Why is kittan there, and why does he have that retarded looking triangle on his face?

gurren lagann, for me too. nothing was ever as epic as watching that show

Late to the party but he was the only one to awaken spiral power on his own besides Simon.

end of evangelion

This

Or Code geass

>Why is kittan there, and why does he have that retarded looking triangle on his face?
Nigga always was a dumbass who tended to have base desires and instincts.

His spiral power manifests as panties on his head and sunglasses.

>You ignore Gemini of the Meteor and the OVA, right?
Sure that isn't something your subconscious created in some twisted fever dream friend?

Hamtaro

He is very much a fan of Mitsubishi cars.

Hm. I think KnK qualifies for me. There's also a couple of other shows that I've rewatch but nothing I regularly go back to, besides KnK.

I rewatch Kill La Kill every December. Nothinng says christmas like an anime about clothes, family and friendship.

I rewatch Planetes around twice a year, and re-read it even more often.

Gundam Seed/Destiny.

Love this awful anime, can't help myself.

The hellsing OVAs each year around october
Panty and Stocking whenever i feel like it

I watch Cowboy Bebop every other year or so.

Any other anime, i'll pick out my favorite episodes or scenes and watch them whenever.

Symphogear.