How many Americans need to die before we fix this

When can we ban guns and finally stop the bloodshed

>but..but muh gubment
o yeah because your pistol can stop a drone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FIU8WZR9DNA
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/20/Ushomicidesbyweapon.svg/2000px-Ushomicidesbyweapon.svg.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_gun_use
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All of us.

Alaska reporting in.

We don’t give a fuck.

Yeah, when the helicopter rides are over and the niggers have all been sent back to Africa and the beaners have all gone back we may have to think about doing something about guns. Of course, then we won’t really need to, will we?

>we may have to think about doing something about guns

SHALL

If every single American but me dies you can still bet your ass i'll be carrying a gun

how many shill threads before they give up ? they literally have the opposite effects
drop your redpills boys

NOT

BE

>Your pistol can stop a drone
No but my microwave gun can.
youtu.be/FIU8WZR9DNA
Anything you ban I'll build in my backyard.

INFRINGED

Small arms beat drones in the ME just fine.

Because a statistically insignificant number of people die in no way means it's a net detriment, anyway. Thousands more people successfully defend themselves EACH YEAR with firearms than the number that are killed by them.

And, y'know, freedom.

Sage

shut up faggot, this here AR-15 will be most likely used to kill a nigger if he tries to break into my home

>Because a statistically insignificant number of people die in no way means it's a net detriment, anyway. Thousands more people successfully defend themselves EACH YEAR with firearms than the number that are killed by them.

thats a myth

Ooh too bad you don't get to claim that. Try to take them and I start killing kikes.

Yeah, no.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/20/Ushomicidesbyweapon.svg/2000px-Ushomicidesbyweapon.svg.png

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_gun_use

So the LOWEST estimates are still 2.5-3x above the number of annual murders.

Fpbp

You would be better off taking your fairy wand and jamming it all the way up your ass since guns aren't going to magically disappear anytime this century.

europe is still jealous

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

My pistol can stop a drone pilot.

You're a self hating faggot, but you tell the truth.

FAI reporting as well. Alaskans don't just own more than a few, we can hit what we've aiming at....in the cold...or the rain.

Fpbp

All of them, preferably

You're right. Let's outlaw leftards from buying, possessing, or using firearms. The mentally insane insurrectionists should be treated like the criminally insane they are.

most mass shooters are conservative white males

/thread

Absolutely wrong, just like you were wrong about defensive gun uses, moron. The vast majority of multiple-victim shootings are gang-related and committed by blacks and Hispanics. This only changes when lefties redefine what a "mass shooting" is to suit their agenda.

Beyond that, the vast majority of gun homicides are NOT EVEN FROM MASS SHOOTINGS. But, then you'd actually have to face that the staggering majority of them are committed by blacks, on blacks, and you don't want to deal with that so you cling to your narrow, dishonest misrepresentation so as not to challenge your incorrect worldview.

Listen, we want you to realize the truth. If you're not a literal shill, look at the data and adjust your worldview accordingly. Your mind has been poisoned.