Boyfriend is half Persian. Am i race mixing?

Boyfriend is half Persian. Am i race mixing?

Or would my kids be white enough?

>Am i race mixing?
yep

>Or would my kids be white enough?
nope

kill yourself

> checks flag
> 56% accurate
> bleached

Whateva Russian proxi shill-bot

If he really is persian then no, but he's probably some half arab mutt.

Gays can't have kids, user

that's sexist, binland

Im femanon.

He looks white enough. I thought Persians were mainly the same race as Europeans?

tits or gtfo

>I thought Persians were mainly the same race as Europeans?
They arent. They speak a language related to most european ones and have deeper ancestry from the european steppe, but for the most part they are just another group of inbred brown durkas

Persians are white. I would know. I'm Greek.

>Persian
He's Iranian. Persia stopped being a thing a long time ago.

No.

Kill yourself.

Whiteness is only spread from father to child. I have observed plenty of mixed-race couples, whenever the father was white the children behaved like white ones, they were like coconuts.
If the mother was white, the children had untreatable black/arabic behavior, even as adults.
Trust me, I'm Swedish.

This is the future you chose.

SAGE

You're a race mixer, stupid bitch, kys.

kys, cunt. All women should aspire to have blonde children, and you're fucking it up big time

>white enough
no such thing here roastie

Tits or GTFO you fucking worthless mudshark

If people like you need to make these posts every day, you need to go kill yourself.

Even if you found a white persian (read: arab) they are so divergent from europeans you should not expect them to have a compatible genotype for offspring, you may as well be getting blacked other than the cosmetic aspects.

tl:dr your kids will be dumb

force him to take a dna test, if he has a white haplo or two its okay, if only the female is white and the male is nigger-tier get another man, see how reasonable we are?

Dw BB I'll give you that white seed no hassle.

>Am i race mixing?
no, because caucasian is the race and persian is caucasian

hahaha, so many triggered white virgin bois.

My father is half Persian as well. Mother if full German. I have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Forgot to post pic.

No die

It is a bubble case, but you are probably ok.

I remember reading on some site that persians being non white is a fairly recent thing.

Generically your kids would be white and it is fine

The only problem would be that you don’t want Islamic or Iranian culture infecting your children.
If he’s embraced his European side then it’s fine but if his primary identity is Iranian then you’re running a risk.

You're fine.

They're as far as white goes. Iranian is from the same root as Aryan anyway.

Looks like Trudeau's wife's son

I’m from the Texas and can confirm. A solid 70% of half spics look white, and almost all of them have a white father. I’ve seen a handful of Mexican dad and white mom families and those kids are all brown.

>aryan
truly the mustardrace

Its ok, gays cant have kids together.

Racemixing. Gross race too. So much conquered, soiled white genes in them.

Autism

Are you Mossad-Jews to cheap to get a VPN?

Tits or gtfo

Also sage

Persians and iranians are different.
Persians are Zoroastrians and iranians are Muslims. Persians have some Aryan blood, Iranians have some Arab blood. Persians are smart and based, whereas Iranians are retarded goatfuckers.
most Persians fled Iran after the Islamic revolution.

yes you will have non-white kids, now kys

Persians are Caucasian; your kids would look white.

Men can't have kids and now kys you literal faggot

Street shitters are caucasian too, and no sane person considers them white. Caucasian does not necessarily mean white. Whites are Europeans and the descendants of Europeans only. I wish you fucking Arabs would get that through your thick Semite heads.

Just don't let him have biological children.

Forgot to Sage, I'm retarded

Noice kraut brother.
Noice

only 4% of us have Caucasian lineage. ~60% are Aboriginal negroid cucks. the rest are various Asian ethnicities scrunched together. thus, the mean, median and mode are shitskins, but there are a few of us as well.

but even the pure-Caucasian blooded Persians and Indians aren't as white as Scandinavians and Germanic peoples, though we're as white as Mediterraneans and hellenics.

Still a middle Eastern shitskins fuck that isn't fit to breed with an Aryan. If the last German Shepard bred with the last Dautsen, it would be the end of both breeds. Keep your blood pure.

>asking virgin neckbeard NEETs wether to break up with someone

Tits or gtfo attention whore

Sage

He is probably making you whiter

Das!

Persians are inbred to fuck. Your kids are going to have shit genes.