i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Dec 9
>2 Palestinians killed in Gaza by IDF in separate incidents
>Russia plans to suggest peace congress in Libya to end 6 year conflict
>Jihadist civil war in Idlib/Hama has killed 440 militants in last 60 days
>Israel attacks 2 military posts in Gaza, both were unmanned at the time
>Lavrov reiterates Russia has no plans to cooperate with US in Idlib
>Hama-Idlib axis; ISIS capture 6 villages from HTS in last 24 hours
>W Ghouta; SAA continue to storm hilltop of Tal Maqtoul, not been able to push back HTS
>Lavrov; US SoS Tillerson "hinted to me the US is expecting to strike 'deal of the century' to resolve Palestinian-Israeli problem"
>Tillerson; Jerusalem embassy move probably 2 years away
>CENTCOM; US airstrikes on Nov 20 in Yemen killed 5 AQ militants including 2 leaders

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FzQXF2BDS1w
almasdarnews.com/article/iraq-fully-liberated-isis/
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-enters-idlib-amid-massive-offensive/
twitter.com/hamza_780/status/939509381271613440
twitter.com/Ali_Kourani/status/939274438310285313
twitter.com/Ali_Kourani/status/939305040455532544
twitter.com/Ali_Kourani/status/938884392474247168
m.facefuck.com/story.php?story_fbid=1999950720239776&id=1960839540817561
almasdarnews.com/article/top-sdf-tribal-commander-denies-defecting-syrian-army-deir-ezzor/
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/iraqi-commandos-capture-isis-suicide-7686634
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

testest

HUGE
HUGE

THE FAGGOTIC KHOMMIE GAYBOI KNOWN AS "SYRIAN GENEAL" IS BACK
THE FAGGOTIC KHOMMIE GAYBOI KNOWN AS "SYRIAN GENEAL" IS BACK

REPORTS OF A HUGE SAA GIGA MEGA OFFENSIVE LED BY SOONKSY TANAFNOV
REPORTS OF A HUGE SAA GIGA MEGA OFFENSIVE LED BY SOONKSY TANAFNOV

MIlitary flying overhead while at the beach is not very comfy.
Whenever iI am in NC, we get a shit ton of US Jets flying overhead and it is loud as fuck.

If someone disobeys a Policemens command even if its just to pick up a piece of rubbish
Then that degenerate can get their fucking head blown of by our boys in blue for all i care

This.
The "hrvat" proxy pidorashka probably should hang himself.

>5 min long video from Latakia (

youtube.com/watch?v=FzQXF2BDS1w

If an Australian shitposter violates the hatespeech law, then that degenerate can get their fucking head blown of by their boys in blue for all I care

>the virgin IDF

I agree, many people do not understand what /comfy/ means
Now this is somewhat /comfy/, not the most /comfy/ video I've seen, but still good.

>only potent military in the ME is israeli

It may be illegal to say that the wisest people in the world aren't Aboriginals, but at least we can deny the holocaust!

>Syrian Army reenters Idlib Governorate. Balil has been recaptured

+15.
Still better than your beloved homosexual commie sandniggers S*rians.

Nobody cares. GTFO from this board leftypol sandniggers.

First Idlib will burn.Then Idlib will be liberated.

>Tigers eyes are focused over Idlib.

Update from previous bread,

DeZ
Afrin
Idlib
Hama
Beit Jinn
Iraq
Misc.
Video

>hurr durr

>iraqi government is pro-iran, iran has large military presence in iraq that will not disband
>syrian government is pro iran, iran is building permanent military bases there
>hezbollah controls lebanon

So basically Israel is fucked, right? Their geopolitical masterplan has just fucked up the middle east and ensured everyone hates them and the Shiite Crescent is now going to give Iran a highway straight to Tel Aviv.

syria is NOT shia dominated it IS Militant secularist
It just fought an entire fucking war to make sure it remained secular

Yeah, in my post I just said 'pro-Iran', if you're attacking the map yeah I guess that's true, however won't this war end in the killing or exile of lots of the Sunni population, who are more likely to be on the anti-government side?

The war will have a eugenic effect that will lead to the Sunni population of Syria decreasing, no?

Get cancer you retard. /sg/ is about Syria and he is talking about the war and its progression, you on the other hand, dont.

So again, get cancer and suffer from it.

This map is total bullshit
>secularist dominated Turkey
Tell it to watermelon seller that tries to implement neo-caliphate
>christian Ukraine
It's jewish-dominated since 2013.
>shia Syria
It's sunni/secularist
Oh and Qatar is not wahhabi.

>The F-22 aircraft ... released brake shields with permanent maneuvering
What did the Russian MOD mean by this?

why are memeflags such cancer?

The majority of the population is still Sunni
Most soldiers in the SAA are Sunni
And there have been no Signs of intentional Expulsion of the Sunni population
If Assad attempted to expel a fuck to of them just as the war was winding down then he would have another revolt on his hands

Never believe russian MoD. Everything they promote is a lie.

autism and a repressed attraction toward males

Do not believe a word this person says. He is fake and gay.

>Everything they promote is a lie.

Got any examples of their lies or are you just a proxy hohol who is perma-butthurt?

>Iraq has been fully liberated from ISIS
BEIRUT, LEBANON (4:05 P.M.) – Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Al-‘Abadi announced on Saturday afternoon that his nation has been freed from the Islamic State (IS).

In a swift operation that covered over 13,000 square kilometers, the Iraqi Armed Forces managed to rip through the Islamic State’s last defenses and liberate their entire border with Syria.

While they no longer control any ground in Iraq, the Islamic State is believed to possess several sleeper cells around the country, which requires the Iraqi counter-terrorism teams to remain alert.

IS began to wreck havoc in Iraq during their Summer 2014 campaign, which saw the terrorist group capture several important areas across the country, including Mosul and Al-Ramadi.
almasdarnews.com/article/iraq-fully-liberated-isis/

>And there have been no Signs of intentional Expulsion of the Sunni population
Nah I just meant as an effect of the war. Fair enough then.

It looks like it's from a while ago.

>Syrian Army enters Idlib amid massive offensive
BEIRUT, LEBANON (4:15 P.M.) – Forces of the Syrian Arab Army and allied paramilitaries have entered into the province of Idlib in northwest Syria following a powerful offensive sweep that begun earlier today.

Moments ago, reports came in that Syrian pro-government forces – led by the Syrian Army and supported by Russian airpower – entered the northwestern Syrian province of Idlib via Hama capturing the settlement of Balil as well as the nearby hilltop of Tal Balil from rebel militias in the process.

Aside from mustering powerful forces on the ground, the Syrian Army’s advance has been propelled by the Russian Aerospace Forces which its has delivered an unprecedented number of airstrikes against rebel militias operating in the region over the last two days.

The full scope of Syrian Army’s offensive on the Balil axis is not yet clear, but many analysts believe that one of the most immediate objective will be to re-secure the trading town of Abu Dali.

At the same time, Syrian pro-government forces operating further to the east continue to make advances towards the Abu Duhur airbase and the strategic town of Rahjan.
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-enters-idlib-amid-massive-offensive/

>Commander Of Biggest Arab Tribal Force Defects From SDF And Join Syrian Army

On December 8, Yasser Dahla, a commander of the Arab al-Bagharah tribe forces in the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), defected with its fighters and joined the Syrian Arab Army (SAA), according to opposition and pro-government sources. A field commander of al-Bagharah tribe forces named Abu al-Majad al-Rifi was also among those who had defected from the SDF, according to reports.

The Al-Bagarah tribe is the biggest tribe in eastern Syrian and was one of the key Arab allies of the SDF. However, tensions between the tribe and the SDF erupted when SDF fighters looted the tribe’s villages on the eastern bank of the Euphrates River.

Later, opposition sources reported that the tension between al-Bagharah tribe and the SDF reached a dangerous level when the SDF leadership ignored the the tribe’s leaders demand to put an end to the looting during a meeting on November 27.

Dahla himself was reportedly arrested with four of his fighters on October 1 after refusing to obey the orders of the SDF leadership. Back then, many locals saw the arrest of Dahla as an insult to the al-Bagharah tribe.

While the defect of Dahla and his fighters will not change the military situation in eastern Syria, it will certainly damage the SDF image as a “Syrian” force. The defect of Dahla will also encourage other Arab elements in the SDF who don’t agree with the Kurdish Democratic Party (PYD) policies to defect.

Now THAT is something huge.

GTFO pidorashka.
Nice proxy putinshill. Posting screencaps from videogames to proove how SDF helps ISIS move out of Raqqa is not enough lies for you fucking proxufaggot?

SDF dosent help IS
It Helps the US/Ivans

>Commander Of Biggest Arab Tribal Force Defects From SDF And Join Syrian Army
noice

So you believe we should wait to hear the real truth about the interaction from the US state department or a military spokesman?

Are you fucking retarded, shil?
>SDF dosent help IS
RuMoD says they do.
Exactly. It's by far more reliable sources.

>when SDF fighters looted the tribe’s villages
>they_trusted_kurds.png

I dont believe all things the RuMoD claims

>Exactly. It's by far more reliable sources.
Sorry, maybe I missed but did US finally found WMD in Iraq?

>Exactly. It's by far more reliable sources.

>al-bagarah
>literal translation: the cow
fucking kek

twitter.com/hamza_780/status/939509381271613440

for those of you who don’t get it, cow is an insult in arabic. which is what makes it so funny.

>Hezbollah flags in protests across Palestine today. One resistance. One nation. One cause.

twitter.com/Ali_Kourani/status/939274438310285313

>5 terrorists were captured alive

>twitter.com/Ali_Kourani/status/939274438310285313
at least post the banter

twitter.com/Ali_Kourani/status/939305040455532544

this is getting old. if they’re going to go to war they should just do it already

kek

>going to war against Israel and Trump
Yeah even hezbollah isn’t that stupid

that arm fat is disgusting
she probably has a very disgusting body

I lost all hope I still had in this board

i see you are more an Lebanese beauty guy

twitter.com/Ali_Kourani/status/938884392474247168

>When you are in the middle of suppressing a revolt in the colonies but then suddenly you lose to your own armed forces and lose the colonies

I can do both......for now

In what connotation? In Turkish the word for "cow" is used as an insult in the sense of "nerd", and I never understood why my entire life

>Cyprus is Striped

>Muh Last Cow

somebody has to stop this madman
TRUMPF ACT NOW!

Its so strange that i know natives here that are basically dead ringgers of most of these chicks

Assad is laming the rebels.
No wonder they haven't advanced to feudal age yet.

Hey LankaBro, did you see this meme that I made?

inek

Why did the Iraqi niggers declare antiIS-Operation over when ISIS still controls a good chunk of their desert?

the UAE isn’t wahhabi. meh, it doesn’t matter. wahhabism will be eradicated in the next 10 years, all thanks to MBS’ reformation of islam. i can see if now.

>dead ringgers
i can't work with that meme
can explain pls

They declared control of the border, see

My rational mind says that they are all average looking. My benis and my blood says to raid their village and take em home to have my way with them. Why is this?

Thanks man
saved
love your quick meme skills

kek

Didn't Abadi declare the end of war against ISIS just today? Or is just hohol retarded and has not updated the map yet?

For (You) .

its a person or thing that looks exactly like another.

>raid their village and take em home
are you an isis guy?

>Top SDF tribal commander denies defecting to Syrian Army in Deir Ezzor
BEIRUT, LEBANON (5:20 P.M.) – The leader of the Al-Bakara Tribe that is loyal to the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) appeared on a video, Saturday, denying he defected to the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) in the Deir Ezzor Governorate.

Pro-government pages alleged on Friday that the Al-Bakara tribal commander, Yasser Al-Dayheh, defected to the Syrian Army after reaching the front-lines of Hashd Al-Sha’abi (Iraqi paramilitary) along the Iraqi border.

Al-Masdar was told by a military source in Damascus that these claims were just rumors and that the Syrian Army was not informed of this alleged defection.

Dayheh appears on a video denying his defection below:

m.facefuck.com/story.php?story_fbid=1999950720239776&id=1960839540817561
almasdarnews.com/article/top-sdf-tribal-commander-denies-defecting-syrian-army-deir-ezzor/

kek.

it has a negative connotation, it usually implies that said person is fat or gluttonous

No, I occassionally larp as a viking. They did have their raiding and trading spots in ME.

ahh i understand...oh you are than a lucky guy

Especially if used for women.

i heard they had trading relations with some of the mohammedans at that time but raiding that far away? never heard about that

>perfect cabinet of ministers doesn`t exi-

lol wtf?

Jews.

Its ironic
It mocks redditpedes
Notice the intentional low quality of it

>mocking the TIGER's beard
thats 50 lashes

>Perfect
>No Romanov in that head of state column

wut...

They definitely raided in North Africa.

Hey, /sg/,
An earlier post reminded me of something that happened last year, which I had forgotten about. I thought I'd share it here because it made me remember the good old days.
>Pic on the right are Iraqi troops who captured an ISIS fighter, one of them makes a post on Instagram, asking people to vote on whether or not he is to be executed, he gave them 1 hour to vote. "Yes" vote wins easily with thousands of votes.
>Pic on the left is them killing him. Kek.

Full story:
>mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/iraqi-commandos-capture-isis-suicide-7686634

>no one of them is jew

any sense? There is no place for loosers in Kaiserreich world

>Crypto jews

HE'S GASSING THE COWS SOMEONE STOP HIM NOW

>tfw Trump actually pulls off the Israel-Palestine peace deal and then claims to be God after 3 and a half years, revealing himself as the Antichrist

In Game isnt Savinkovs ideology basically NazBol? iirc Events that occur when his route is taken mention "Eurasianism" and shit like that

>NazBol

more like NatSoc