Dragon Ball Super

Do you think elephant already asked Gowasu about Zamasu?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61076551
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Legendary Super Canon, ya'll

Whilst we wait for the arc to truly begin, let's speculate over this GoD. What's his universe like, what universe is he GoD of, what kind of warriors will he bring out, and what he's like if he gets any speaking lines or screen time at all.

friendly reminder guys! Broly is the best movie villain, his power is maximum, he's clearly capable of train and easily beat SSB Goku, he's the best and he's canon because there's a canon chick with (aparently) the same form!
Copy and paste this post in your facebook page if you think Broly is The Best!

Superman is doing its own Superman Black arc

I bet the wolf guy his from his universe. It's all furries

is it just me or does he have two tails?

>Broly is the best movie villain
Subjective, but I think he is
>power is maximum
Stupid meme that was once funny but is now overused.
>he's clearly capable of train
Silly Pedro. But yes, given enough training, Broly could probably go toe to toe with gods given how powerful he was shown to be.
>He's the best
Again subjective, and no, he's not even in my top five favorite characters.
>He's canon
His form is. There's probably going to be some small remark that will allude to Broly, thus making him canon.
>Copy and paste this
Now you're just being autistic.

> the universe where Earth gets progressively more furry with each arc rather than less

I cant wait to see Brolyfags' tears when nobody recognizes Legendary Super Saiyan

Stay salty, anti-Brolyfag

>Nine tail fox GoD
>mfw

So if the Xeno's go through with destroying 11 of the 12 universes, will the GoD's and Angels all go to the higher plane,chill in the remaining one or will they die along with their universes?

stay delusional, brolycuck

we nardo now

Buu is pure and cute

Artist drew her face more manly than it should be. Still pretty funny.

>mfw

WE

>Implying he can cuck when he has no penis

There are so many ningens on one pic

post fembroly

>More manly then it should be
Bruh, that's the exact face that she has in that preview.
And lets be honest.
This entire terrible decision is all to set up a bad joke that no one will laugh at.

He kind of seems like a throw away Anti-Beerus. I wouldn't be surprised if his universe is actually the first one the U7 crew faces.

Don't remind me.

At least they put lipstick on 'er.

WUZ

still wondering what the brown babe of destruction could be based of Cleopatra, Isis or even Nefertari.

kakaroto-senpai

NINGENS

>being this mad
Did Broly cuck you, user?

Wouldn't put it past them for it being a nardo reference given theres a batman themed one.

i can't believe it xD

How big is Broly's dick?

no, because he doesn't exist

I was shitting on it

>Zamasu never had Tea time with Cutie angel and Elephant GOD

Not as big as your salt pile, clearly.

>he doesn't exist
A character named Broly has indeed by designed, drawn and animated, user. He does exist. Are you delusional? Is the salt addling your brain?

Do you think anyone still remembers

youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko

>GT

>Brolyfags calling others delusional

Nope.
She didn't have it before and she's not getting it after.

They are stripping any and all femininity from her with that transformation bruh.
Strap in
It's going to be a bumpy as fuck ride.

I for one will enjoy the rage of the autistic DB fans who will start shitting on this series.

another

>gap
hnngg

Hnnnnnnng

what the fugg

thank you senpais

artist link?

She has defined lips in both forms

It's on the filename you ningen
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61076551

Waifufaggotry is really going to be the end of this series.
Remember when it actually had great designs, instead of murder clown, teletubbie and generic goddess?

in the other thread someone was asking why is it that the sons of king Piccolo never got explained, like why aren't they normal namekians, what do you think?

>muh edgy villains

>Remember when it actually had great designs
No

> Beerus and Whis aren't great designs

>tfw Black and Zamasu killed all of these characters in Future Trunks's timeline.

pure evil

>Sasouke is really kool
Everytime.

Hey, Great Saiyaman can go toe-to-toe with Goku-kun. How can Gohan even compare?

Buggy when from shichibukai to GoD

up close like this she really looks more based on Nefertiti.

old people give birth to shitty babies

Would you?

Teletubby

King Piccolo was an abstract namekian since he was spawned as an ejection from Kami's body.
Just think of it as him was using demon magic to spawn those minions instead of him actually trying to create a legitimate offspring.

Toriyama doesn't give a shit anymore.

All that salt. Do you season everything with it?

Just the Kaioshins, the other two disappeared by default., Goku calls him out on this in chapter 19.

They were created through magic, not biology.

What? You assumed because he's a namekian, he can't learn the magic that clearly exists in this universe, any powers he ever displays are just 'oh, that's his race powers because he's an alien.' Clearly he can't learn other magic, he's an alien and aliens only do one thing, their thing!

Racist motherfucker.

>Generic demon looking fuck with generic evil incarnate backstory, even uses a fucking sword to really hammer the point home.

the only cool part about him is the legoportation

So is his name really Shin or was that just a pseudonym to enter the Buu saga tournament under? If it was a pseudonym it feels weird not to have a name for him now that we're meeting other Supreme Kais.

>they look at your powerlevel

The GoDs died, the angels were just inactivated.

and I thought Botamo was bad

He didn't even kill the kaioshins, just Gowasu. SK died keeping Buu from being born, and the God Oh Destructo died from no more kais.

>Buu slept through the last tournament.
>He'll probably job in this one.
It's not fair. Buu's fights are fun!

>Gag character

Damn, that's a hard counter to Vegeta if I ever saw one.

How will he even compete without jobbing?

Daishinkan needs to learn birth control

I think you both missed the point

pseudonym most likely, it's just short for kaioshin

>not liking based Pooh

He won't, he'll job. And then Buu will beat her!

nothing can control his seed

>He didn't even kill the kaioshins
They specifically state it in the manga.

>A demon and a robot
>Ningen

Ugh
Well, you queers have fun with your manly swole bitches and effiminate twink males.

Canon in DB and DBZ has never been that important, the only reason it got to be so big is cuz it "revolutionised" shounen and we were kids young enough to not notice/care about the plot holes, but Toriyama is a TERRIBLE writer when it comes to continuity, that's why Goasu and Zamasu are important and going to the tournament when in reality it should be the GRAND supreme king kai not just the supreme kai, hell he even fucking forgot that a character existed

Yes he did.

You have 30 seconds to entertain Omni King.

Well Shin is the only Supreme Kai left in U7 besides the old man, so he's kind of the Grand Supreme Kai by default. On the other hand, for all we know the rest of these kais actually are the GSKs for their universes.

But that's me just making excuses. Toriyama really did forget, he's got an awful memory and we all know it.

>So small
>Basically minuscule
>Is this as big as it gets?
>How disappointing
>I've seen monkeys with bigger ones
>I can barely even feel it