Wake up at 9 am on an aimless day in London as an ugly 27 year old subhuman with zero social life...

>wake up at 9 am on an aimless day in London as an ugly 27 year old subhuman with zero social life, zero attention from women ever, no purpose
>browse Sup Forums on my phone for 2 hours to procrastinate life
>go for a job in the cold
>go outside and become demoralised after seeing Chads and Staceys everywhere

Currently I'm drinking coffee and wondering what to do. I haven't eaten anything yet today so I can have a guilt free McDonalds meal today.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologyofeating.com/psychobiology-chewing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Start to create somethinganon. The worlds your oyster, go crack her open.

Go and knock down some Muzzies.
That will get your chad on for the day...

At least you're not Chinese

Work out! Even if it's just 50 push ups, 50 sit ups and 50 squads.

You can do it. I believe in you!

OP here. I write job instead of jog. I work out. It makes no difference

>>/r9k/

Eat something - Chewing makes people feel better - " chewing is more than a digestive aid. It also has a potent psychological function that helps keep body, mind and emotions in balance. " - psychologyofeating.com/psychobiology-chewing/

inspirational peru bro coming through with the /SIG/ advice

" Getting to be winter - Vitamin D levels start to go down in August - Takes 3 months to lose it all - Soooo you're probably deficient - Take 3,000 IU's of vit D3 per day - Takes about 3 months to build back up " - Dr.user

just to let you know UKbro it's the same for me... tfw i'm also 27 and life you described is the same for me.... I always get angry when I go out in public

>OP here
nigger we have ID's

nothing to do with politics or news
but if you feel like shit start to lift. Not just jogging, lift weights.
You sound like me, except I don't leave the house when its day outside.
Also why do you keep making this thread?

and on top of that, you are living in an orwellian dystopia ruled over by a country you made up, get fucked m8

>>go outside and become demoralised after seeing Chads and Staceys everywhere

Chads in London? Are you sure about that? Staceys I can imagine, but not Chads.

pic related

id changes if you leave the thread and come back

fucking newfag kill yourself!

i mean if he leaves his phone and comes to his computer you fucking retard

And what's your problem? If you're worried that you never had a gf, better late than never.

why didn't you say so in the first place you fucking nigger! Jesus christ, ar eyou even that lazy to type out what's on your mind!

Chin up.

you're still waking up at a proper time though, you're not wasting mornings which is very good

I'd like to know how you can live in London yet be a NEET. Live with parents with money?